It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Desert Strike
You're talking about delay? That is probably czech railroad company :)
tremere110: Geico has a gecko mascot. An iconic monster from Fallout is the Gecko. OMG!!!! The Fallout games are returning along with with Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!
As someone who has already bought the Fallout trilogy here, I'd insta-buy that whole set. & the chance to finally be able to get a GOG version of Fallout 3 & New Vegas would be SQUEE-worthy
Ground Pounders surely?
Luned: Terraria?
That's what I'm thinking too unless DCT is correct. EDIT: Ach, Ground Pounders seems more likely. :(
Post edited October 02, 2014 by tfishell
DCT: Doubt it would be Terraria, It's creator Andrew Spinks seems to have zero interest in releasing the game outside of Steam anytime someone would bring it up, he would just blow it off.
That's a shame. I've always wanted to try that game on GOG.
one of the Falcon titles? Likely Falcon 4.0
damien: one of the Falcon titles? Likely Falcon 4.0
Falcon 4.0 Would be BOSS!
Fever_Discordia: Ground Pounders surely?
good call
that's probably it!

edit: could also be Pound of Ground :P
Post edited October 01, 2014 by vicklemos
Earthsiege!

Not very fitting but hey, a man can dream...
I'm not exactly thrilled about the prospect of an indie game being the focus of an enigmatic hint, but this seems to be the answer. Speaking of Sword of the Stars, I wonder when Juggernaut will be brought here.
Grargar: I'm not exactly thrilled about the prospect of an indie game being the focus of an enigmatic hint, but this seems to be the answer.
Same here. :P

Though I'd be much more enthusiastic about Terraria showing up than Ground Pounders.
Post edited October 02, 2014 by tfishell
Grargar: I'm not exactly thrilled about the prospect of an indie game being the focus of an enigmatic hint, but this seems to be the answer. Speaking of Sword of the Stars, I wonder when Juggernaut will be brought here.
So how many separate installers will SotS have now? :)
IronArcturus: So how many separate installers will SotS have now? :)
Now it has 4. When this comes, 5.
IronArcturus: So how many separate installers will SotS have now? :)
Grargar: Now it has 4. When this comes, 5.
It boggles my mind that there still isn't one universal installer for SotS. It really needs it!