It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IronArcturus: Was there any car combat in Driver: San Francisco? I know it had an open world though. But that would be a cool game to see on GOG!
Phc7006: Indeed

Rage, or even Just cause, are also possible candidates...
I've always wanted to try Rage! I know it's open world, but was there car combat or just racing?
Please be Necrodome, please!
Tuhnis: Please be Necrodome, please!
Wow, looks pretty cool! Here is the [url=http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/necrodome]wishlist!
IronArcturus: I've always wanted to try Rage! I know it's open world, but was there car combat or just racing?
There are armed races in Rage, indeed. And, in the sandox mode, vehicules can be weaponized and used against other vehicules
IronArcturus: I've always wanted to try Rage! I know it's open world, but was there car combat or just racing?
Phc7006: There are armed races in Rage, indeed. And, in the sandox mode, vehicules can be weaponized and used against other vehicules
But isn't Rage owned by Bethesda since they bought id Software? I thought GOG didn't have a deal with them yet.
Might also be Borderlands...
IronArcturus: I thought GOG didn't have a deal with them yet.
that's the Gordian knot... Id Soft is a subsidiary of Zenimax, and the distribution rights for Rage are in Bethesda's hands since 2009. Makes the release of that game slightly unprobable....

EnforcerSunWoo: Might also be Borderlands...
That would mean Take 2. There have been news lately of GOG being close to a deal with one publisher,, and Take 2 were amongst the potential partners. But on the other hand, something tells me a new<large publisher would make more noise...
Post edited September 22, 2014 by Phc7006
Phc7006: That would mean Take 2. There have been news lately of GOG being close to a deal with one publisher,, and Take 2 were amongst the potential partners. But on the other hand, something tells me a new<large publisher would make more noise...
... and take more time. Suffice to say, it's not a secret that GOG is a bit of slow-mover.
EnforcerSunWoo: Might also be Borderlands...
Did Borderlands have any vehicles in it?
JudasIscariot: Hey guys,

Need to re-work the Enigmatic Hint a bit as I mangled the Hint up a bit, sorry :(

Add a dash of Death Rally a sprinkle of this, and a healthy helping of open world goodness. What do you have?

Super Turbo Guessing Mode go go go!

The Cinegmatic Hint stays as it is :)
Alterego1972: BLUR ?
Sounds like a good guess given the publisher is already on board at GOG. Is it open world?

Need to re-work the Enigmatic Hint a bit as I mangled the Hint up a bit, sorry :(

Add a dash of Death Rally a sprinkle of this, and a healthy helping of open world goodness. What do you have?

Midtown MADNESS :p
The Simpsons: Road Rage
Alterego1972: BLUR ?
Kristian: Sounds like a good guess given the publisher is already on board at GOG. Is it open world?
I've played the PS3 version of Blur before, but I don't recall it having an "open world" mode of any kind. It basically had a championship mode where you had to race certain maps and get first place to unlock other maps. But the gameplay itself was very fun and multiplayer was great!

... it couldn't be Tread Marks... could it?
So many racing games...so much FUEL
Post edited September 23, 2014 by Alterego1972