It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SpellSword: I'm going to guess:
Wargasm
What a name for a game!? O_o

Based only on the fact that (I think) both KKND2: Krossfire and Wargasm were published by Infogrames and the look of a screenshot I saw of one of the menu screens. ^_^

Not completely sure how the second part of the hint plays into this... unless JudasIscariot has thrown a real fast ball and the One Must Fall 2097 reference has slipped by me completely. O_O
Wargasm was a great game with a hilarious title! It was an incredibly rare game though.
or maybe Z Steel Soldiers are finally arriving?

McDroid looks quite psychedelic too :)
Post edited September 21, 2014 by cyboff
KKnD Xtreme?
The-Business: KKnD Xtreme?
That's already here.
JudasIscariot: As for the Enigmatic Hint for next week's game:

Add to [url=http://imgur.com/rV4zcIa]this and you'll find out what next week's game is all about :D
Poppyfarm Simulator

=P
Namxas01: "Heavy Bullets", by chance?
We can only hope, that game is pretty good :o
There was never a PC version of Haze no?
http://www.mobygames.com/game/ps3/haze
No!
Oh well, back to the board of the drawing!

*edit* Is Jeff Minter involved in some way?

OOh - MDK 2 - HD?

Aaand 'This Means War!' looks like a cwazy RTS from the Tommo / Atari list!
http://www.mobygames.com/game/win3x/this-means-war
(the fact that its listed as Win3.1 is a bit of a worry but maybe there was a DOS version too?)
Post edited September 21, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
Namxas01: "Heavy Bullets", by chance?
Austrobogulator: We can only hope, that game is pretty good :o
That Heavy Bullets game did look interesting! I remember the color scheme seemed pretty psychedelic in the game trailers.
Hmm, wasn't the release of Hotline Miami 2 any time soon?
Hey guys,

Need to re-work the Enigmatic Hint a bit as I mangled the Hint up a bit, sorry :(

Add a dash of Death Rally a sprinkle of this, and a healthy helping of open world goodness. What do you have?

Super Turbo Guessing Mode go go go!

The Cinegmatic Hint stays as it is :)
Post edited September 22, 2014 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Need to re-work the Enigmatic Hint a bit as I mangled the Hint up a bit, sorry :(

Add a dash of Death Rally a sprinkle of this, and a healthy helping of open world goodness. What do you have?

Assuming the second picture still is drugs, could this be Quarantine? Though not sure about the open world goodness either.
JudasIscariot: Hey guys,

Need to re-work the Enigmatic Hint a bit as I mangled the Hint up a bit, sorry :(

Autoduel?

Vangers?

A game that involves driving, psychedelic colors and open world gameplay?

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. Just a wild guess, though, I doubt that Ubisoft would ever remove Uplay from that.

viperfdl: Vangers?
Yeah, I was thinking Vangers, just got it in the Indie Royale bundle though, personally...