It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Something... coming thursday? ;-)
Fever_Discordia: Lode Runner
Ooh that's a game that brings me back!
Shovel Simulator 2014
Shovel Knight perhaps?

If yes, I'm completely okay with that.
Huinehtar: Something... coming thursday? ;-)
Nobody knows the day or the hour of our next release, not even us :P
JudasIscariot: Nobody knows the day or the hour of our next release, not even us :P
Hey now, keep us guessing! Don't ruin all the fun!
cyboff: Niech Pan najpierw coś zje spokojnie a potem nam powie! :D
Najlepiej kaszę gryczaną.:P

But I guess that it is Minecraft. We got there a square and a lot of digging.:P
Post edited June 20, 2014 by v1989
JudasIscariot: Nobody knows the day or the hour of our next release, not even us :P
No One Lives Forever.

...Nobody knows the day or hour of our death; but isn't it a bit early to start shoveling the grave?
Post edited June 20, 2014 by undeadcow
Full Bore
That's it! Neverhood!
I see you there, Taffer! You can't hide forever! Come out from behind that lamppost and show yourself!
'But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.'

The <i>Left Behind</i> series confirmed? :-P
I really would like this hint to be NOLF. Never played it, but I have heard only good things.
011284mm: I really would like this hint to be NOLF. Never played it, but I have heard only good things.
NOLF is super tied up in endless legal limbo with rights battles last I heard.
011284mm: I really would like this hint to be NOLF. Never played it, but I have heard only good things.
skeletonbow: NOLF is super tied up in endless legal limbo with rights battles last I heard.
Doesn't mean it can't get untied. We got SS2, after all :)