It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mike_cesara: Bloody hell!
KISS Psycho Circus: The Nightmare Child!

and here I am, with half shaved face, was shaving when it hit me ; )

edit:
this or The Thing ; p
fortune_p_dawg: i really wanted to play psycho circus as a teen but never had the chance. what, out of curiosity, is the hint's relation to that game?
Isn't television a psycho circus? ; >
No clue to be honest, like I said, I was shaving when KISS came to my mind ; D
The hint is brilliant, so many possibilities.. I have a several more games on my mind but will keep my fingers shut for the next few hours. There comes your chance fortune_p_dawg!
Point_Man: I get a popup from my AV telling me that site is blocked for spyware... Maybe it's a false positive or...?
Dunno, I used Cubeupload for quite a long time for misc image sharing. But I replaced link with Dropbox one to stay on the safe side.
And no, AV triggers weren't part of the hint ;)
Point_Man: I get a popup from my AV telling me that site is blocked for spyware... Maybe it's a false positive or...?
Thiev: Dunno, I used Cubeupload for quite a long time for misc image sharing. But I replaced link with Dropbox one to stay on the safe side.
And no, AV triggers weren't part of the hint ;)
Thanks :) . Didn't want to risk allowing that Cubeupload site.
Thiev: >.>
<.<
Just leaving it here...
Every time I see static on TV I think of "The Ring" movie. Scares the heck out of me so I closed the tab immediately.

Anyway, the game is probably some Japanese horror game that's similar to that movie. And I want no part in that. That stuff is just too scary for me.
Maybe the music licenses have been renewed and Alan Wake is returning. I can hope, right?
Some kind of glitch? Matrix ?
Thiev: >.>
<.<
Just leaving it here...
Unknown ?

XCOM remake ?
First thought that comes to my mind is Myst, because of the red and blue books.

But there's already three versions of that game here: Myst Masterpiece Edition, Real Myst, Real Myst Masterpiece Edition.

I know Cyan is remastering(?) the whole series of all seven (but not "Real Myst") for a 25th anniversary. And it's suppose to show up here on GOG. But that's probably not going to be in a new item, and unlikely as a single collection. It's more likely an update, and likely not this soon.

Must be something else.
Post edited June 13, 2018 by thomq
Killer 7 feels like a fitting game, there's tv static for every loading sequence and you change characters through the tv
My guess nr 1: The Devil Inside. Guess nr 2: Experience 112.
Post edited June 13, 2018 by zeffyr
Oh hey... Is Neuromancer a game? You know, "the sky was the color of ... tuned to a dead channel" or something or another.
thomq: Oh hey... Is Neuromancer a game? You know, "the sky was the color of ... tuned to a dead channel" or something or another.
There was a Neuromancer game for C64. Not sure if a PC version exists.
thomq: Oh hey... Is Neuromancer a game? You know, "the sky was the color of ... tuned to a dead channel" or something or another.
yeah, and i would normally say that neuromancer would be too small a release to warrant a return of the enigmantic hint, as we've gotten plenty of older games lately without any hints. however, neuromancer actually had a bit of a pedigree behind it with interplay and brian fargo at the helm and seems to have reviewed favorably for its time.

olden sk00l adventures and rpgs are awesome and all but id be totally down with something a bit newer and beefier.

maybe its tv "snow" and we'll get a game set in a cold northern setting. that'd be cool.
Post edited June 13, 2018 by fortune_p_dawg
PaterAlf: There was a Neuromancer game for C64. Not sure if a PC version exists.
It's exists.

Would be a nice release, BTW.
Pixel-Perfect: Killer 7 feels like a fitting game, there's tv static for every loading sequence and you change characters through the tv
God I wish, but Capcom hasn't exactly been good to gog.

Oh wait, actually NIS America is publishing the PC version, though I remember seeing Capcom's logo in the trailer for the port. Could be Capcom is publishing in other regions though:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/868520/killer7/
Post edited June 14, 2018 by Lucian_Galca