It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

X-COM? TAKE-TWO CONFIRMED! Does that mean we'll get the Duke Nukem games (also with aliens) back?
Post edited March 28, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
JudasIscariot: I hope you lot are prepared for a flood(tm) of ayyy lmaos and :ALIENS: soon!
JMich: Aliens? X-Com confirmed!

(Nice to see the enigmatic hints returning btw).
I wanted to do an image collage but I cannot into GIMP like I can with PhotoChop soooo yeah ...
JudasIscariot: I hope you lot are prepared for a flood(tm) of ayyy lmaos and :ALIENS: soon!
Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force

(hope dies last)
Post edited March 28, 2016 by Klumpen0815
JMich: Aliens? X-Com confirmed!

(Nice to see the enigmatic hints returning btw).
JudasIscariot: I wanted to do an image collage but I cannot into GIMP like I can with PhotoChop soooo yeah ...
You did get my chat from a few weeks back about the hints, right? Never got an answer you saw it, but glad to know they are returning, even if temporarily.
Barry_Woodward: X-COM? TAKE-TWO CONFIRMED! Does that mean we'll get the Duke Nukem games (also with aliens) back?
No. Ask Gearbox about them.
JudasIscariot: I wanted to do an image collage but I cannot into GIMP like I can with PhotoChop soooo yeah ...
JMich: You did get my chat from a few weeks back about the hints, right? Never got an answer you saw it, but glad to know they are returning, even if temporarily.
Well, with quite a few of our games getting "Coming Soon" pages up nowadays it's rather difficult to come up with a Hint that won't be delayed like HyperDimension Neptunia was hence the reason I haven't been making any.
Alien: The Arrival, coming to GOG 4/20?
XCOM 2 (2016) ...

go big or go home ;)
Dark Colony
Second image looks like The Blob.
Grand theft arto confirmed
If it's an alien invasion, how about Prey?
JMich: You did get my chat from a few weeks back about the hints, right? Never got an answer you saw it, but glad to know they are returning, even if temporarily.
Could you resend that to me? Not ignoring you, obviously, I just get lots of PMs...
StarCraft? Is it possible GOG made a new deal with Activision Blizzard for their legacy titles (Blackthorne, Diablo, The Lost Vikings, Warcraft, etc.)?

Halo? Is Microsoft finally on board? Such a partnership could help GOG get around compatibility problems with classic Windows games.
Post edited March 28, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
Barry_Woodward: It could be Activision Blizzard? Starcraft?
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/8/d/8de09-NotSureIfSerious.jpg