It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for 27 July:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Mount & Blade: Warband, downloadables, Original Game: Windows installer, English (setup_mount_and_blade_warband_2.3.0.12.exe ***TO*** setup_mount_and_blade_warband_2.4.0.13.exe; 1.167 (gog-12) ***TO*** 1.168 (gog-13); Wed, 15 Jul 2015 09:39:52 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 24 Jul 2015 15:30:58 GMT; 650,953,992 ***TO*** 651,009,840)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Mount & Blade: Warband, downloadables, Original Game: Mac OS X installer, English (mount_and_blade_warband_2.4.0.17.dmg ***TO*** mount_and_blade_warband_2.4.0.18.dmg; 1.167 (gog-17) ***TO*** 1.168 (gog-18); Fri, 10 Apr 2015 10:29:39 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 27 Jul 2015 16:03:38 GMT; 631,850,719 ***TO*** 638,434,995)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Mount & Blade: Warband, downloadables, Original Game: Tarball archive, English (gog_mount_and_blade_warband_1.5.0.9.tar.gz ***TO*** gog_mount_and_blade_warband_1.6.0.10.tar.gz; 1.167 (gog-9) ***TO*** 1.168 (gog-10); Fri, 10 Apr 2015 10:39:49 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 24 Jul 2015 15:44:42 GMT; 616,487,166 ***TO*** 608,488,601)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Mount & Blade: Warband, downloadables, DLC: Napoleonic Wars: Windows installer, English (setup_mount_and_blade_napoleonic_wars_dlc_2.1.1.11.exe ***TO*** setup_mount_and_blade_napoleonic_wars_dlc_2.2.0.13.exe; ***TO*** 1.168 (gog-13); Thu, 23 Apr 2015 16:00:25 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 24 Jul 2015 15:32:28 GMT; 829,725,400 ***TO*** 829,864,648)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Mount & Blade: Warband, downloadables, DLC: Napoleonic Wars: Mac OS X installer, English (dlc_mount_and_blade_warband_napoleonic_wars_2.4.0.17.pkg ***TO*** dlc_mount_and_blade_warband_napoleonic_wars_2.4.0.18.pkg; ***TO*** 1.168 (gog-18); Fri, 10 Apr 2015 10:38:11 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 27 Jul 2015 16:05:43 GMT; 945,227,956 ***TO*** 943,496,417)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Mount & Blade: Warband, downloadables, DLC: Napoleonic Wars: Tarball archive, English (gog_mount_and_blade_warband_dlc1_1.0.0.1.tar.gz ***TO*** gog_mount_and_blade_warband_dlc2_1.1.0.2.tar.gz; 1.0.0.1 ***TO*** 1.168 (gog-2); Wed, 12 Nov 2014 13:17:04 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 24 Jul 2015 15:46:46 GMT; 945,072,470 ***TO*** 944,851,553)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Mount & Blade: Warband, downloadables, Original Game: Hungarian and Turkish language fix (patch_mount_and_blade_warband_2.3.0.12.exe; 1.167 (gog-12); Wed, 15 Jul 2015 09:34:51 GMT; 14,479,016)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Mount & Blade: Warband, downloadables, Original Game: Linux installer, English (gog_mount_and_blade_warband_1.5.0.9.deb; 1.167 (gog-9); Fri, 10 Apr 2015 10:39:31 GMT; 523,094,638)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Mount & Blade: Warband, downloadables, DLC: Napoleonic Wars: Linux installer, English (gog_mount_and_blade_warband_dlc1_1.0.0.1.deb; ; Wed, 12 Nov 2014 13:15:39 GMT; 786,765,984)

NOTE! CHANGED Mount & Blade: Warband, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207666913.htm)
NOTE! RMV --- Update (15.07.2015):
NOTE! RMV --- We have updated the main installer for Mount & Blade: Warband as well as added a path that fixes issues with the Turkish and Hungarian languages not displaying properly.
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.168 (27.07.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ This update updates the Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC to the Reforged Edition,
NOTE! ADD +++ For a full list of features and changes that come with the Reforged Edition, please visit the following link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,332049.0.html

NOTE! CHANGED Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest Reforged Edition [DLC], file_size: 544 MB ***TO*** 0.9 GB

NOTE! CHANGED title: Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest [DLC] ***TO*** Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest Reforged Edition [DLC]

[No idea why the 15/7/15 update was removed from the changelog]

[I don't own the Viking DLC, so MaGog will not be able to report about file changes related to it]

NOTE! CHANGED Call of Cthulhu: Prisoner of Ice, languages: Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, French ***TO*** Audio and text: Brazilian-Portuguese, German, English, Spanish, French

NOTE! CHANGED Final Liberation: Warhammer® Epic 40,000, compatibility: ***TO*** Compatibility notice: Intel graphic cards are not supported by this game.

NOTE! CHANGED Heroes of Might and Magic® 2: Gold, languages: Audio and text: English, French ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English, French

NOTE! CHANGED Heroes of Might and Magic® 2: Gold, file_size: 319 MB ***TO*** 356 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor:2.0 GHz CPU, Memory:2 GB RAM, Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce 8 Series or higher/ATI X1600 or higher (Pixel Shader 3.0), Keyboard, Mouse

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Polish, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Russian

[Same for deluxe edition and DLC]
vanchann:
JudasIscariot:
Tell everyone at the GOG HQ that I thought this was very cute. :P
Attachments:
update.jpg (58 Kb)
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Terraria, changelog (http://www.an-
NOTE! ADD +++ Mac & Linux support (COMING SOON TO GOG!)
Any idea on timeframe for the Mac version looks really good :)
cecil: Any idea on timeframe for the Mac version looks really good :)
Initially, both Mac and Linux versions were scheduled to be released by the end of this month, but the developers decided to put both in open beta on Steam. I would personally estimate both versions to be available somewhere in August or September, but I could be terribly wrong.
cecil: Any idea on timeframe for the Mac version looks really good :)
Grargar: Initially, both Mac and Linux versions were scheduled to be released by the end of this month, but the developers decided to put both in open beta on Steam. I would personally estimate both versions to be available somewhere in August or September, but I could be terribly wrong.
Hey at least it's nearish to ready I've been waiting since January for MIND on Mac...
high rated
Starting tomorrow, MaGog will begin reporting file and changelog changes also for games that I do not own, thanks to the link uncovered by immi101 (please +1 him).

However, the file information MaGog can collect about games I do not own is somewhat limited (file title/version/link, but not file name/date/time/size) and the reports will therefore be somewhat different.

File change reports for games I do own will continue as before:
NOTE! ADDED/CHANGED/REMOVED FILE Game Title, downloadables, File Title (File name ***TO*** File name; File version ***TO*** File version; File date/time ***TO*** File date/time; File size ***TO*** File size)

File change reports for games I do not own will look something like either (if the displayed file version has changed):
NOTE! Possibly/Probably ADDED/CHANGED/REMOVED FILE Game Title, all_files, File Title, dl_ver: File version ***TO*** File version

or (if the displayed file version has not changed):
NOTE! Possibly/Probably ADDED/CHANGED/REMOVED FILE Game Title, all_files, File Title

As implied by the words "possibly" and "probably", MaGog cannot be 100% certain that the changes are indeed file changes, as it is occasionally unable to differentiate between real file changes and mere menu changes (see here for an example of a menu change (for Wasteland 2) that could have been seen by MaGog as a file change). However, since menu changes are significantly less common than file changes, I expect most reports to be relevant.

Just FYI.

[Post9852]
Post edited August 09, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Starting tomorrow, MaGog will begin reporting file and changelog changes also for games that I do not own[/b
Thank you for going above and beyond :) +1 to both you and immi101
It seems that the German Windows exe was removed in the last Call of Cthulhu - Prisoner of Ice update -- the download link now gives me the Mac version instead. Judas, can you please check?
Loenas: It seems that the German Windows exe was removed in the last Call of Cthulhu - Prisoner of Ice update -- the download link now gives me the Mac version instead. Judas, can you please check?
Fixed :) Sorry about that!
Thanks for the quick fix!
JudasIscariot:
Hi, Judas! Sorry to hijack the thread, but has there been any update for the issue about those who have the pre-order version of Guild of Dungeoneering not receiving the coupon for the soundtrack? I emailed support last week and got a response saying that it should be there now, but I still don't have one. I told support as much, but without another answer, I'm wondering if this is related to just my account or if it's still a GOG-wide problem. Thanks!
From MaGog's logs for 28 July:

NOTE! Possibly CHANGED FILE Call of Cthulhu: Prisoner of Ice, all_files, Windows installer, German, dl_ver: gog-7 ***TO*** gog-5

NOTE! Possibly CHANGED FILE Call of Cthulhu: Prisoner of Ice, all_files, Mac OS X installer, German, dl_ver: gog-1 ***TO*** gog-7

[The bug fix mentioned by Loenas and Judas above]
JudasIscariot:
penumbren: Hi, Judas! Sorry to hijack the thread, but has there been any update for the issue about those who have the pre-order version of Guild of Dungeoneering not receiving the coupon for the soundtrack? I emailed support last week and got a response saying that it should be there now, but I still don't have one. I told support as much, but without another answer, I'm wondering if this is related to just my account or if it's still a GOG-wide problem. Thanks!
You should be getting an answer soon, I think :) Check your mail :)
JudasIscariot: You should be getting an answer soon, I think :) Check your mail :)
Thank you! The problem still isn't directly fixed, but support requested a screenshot and gave me a 'replacement' code. I'm downloading it now. :)
JudasIscariot:
tinyE: Tell everyone at the GOG HQ that I thought this was very cute. :P
I was wondering if someone would notice that :P I put that there :P