It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for 3 June:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Stonekeep, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_stonekeep_2.0.0.10.exe ***TO*** setup_stonekeep_2.1.0.13.exe; Fri, 31 Jan 2014 10:46:17 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 03 Jun 2015 09:39:05 GMT; 433,183,688 ***TO*** 394,760,528)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Stonekeep, downloadables, Windows installer, French (setup_stonekeep_french_2.1.0.13.exe; Wed, 03 Jun 2015 09:39:08 GMT; 397,018,264)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Stonekeep, downloadables, Windows installer, German (setup_stonekeep_german_2.1.0.13.exe; Wed, 03 Jun 2015 09:39:37 GMT; 496,194,224)

[No changelog]

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Syndicate Plus™, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_syndicate_plus_2.0.0.12.exe; Fri, 27 Sep 2013 08:48:34 GMT; 28,243,368)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Syndicate Plus™, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+Italian+Spanish (setup_syndicate_plus_2.1.0.15.exe; Wed, 03 Jun 2015 09:35:40 GMT; 32,840,280)

[The Mac installer hasn't physically changed. It is now listed under English+French+Italian+Spanish, rather than only English.]

[No changelog]

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Syndicate Wars™, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_syndicate_wars_2.0.0.20.exe; Thu, 21 Mar 2013 09:37:20 GMT; 199,716,800)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Syndicate Wars™, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German+Italian+Spanish+Swedish (setup_syndicate_wars_2.1.0.23.exe; Wed, 03 Jun 2015 09:39:41 GMT; 483,569,976)

[The Mac installer hasn't physically changed. It is now listed under English+French+German+Italian+Spanish+Swedish, rather than only English.]

[No changelog]

NOTE! CHANGED Indiana Jones® and the Emperor's Tomb™, title_fr: ***TO*** Indiana Jones et le Tombeau de L'Empereur

NOTE! CHANGED Masterplan, The [Upcoming], bonuses: ***TO*** 3 artworks, 3 soundtrack samples (MP3)

NOTE! CHANGED Masterplan, The [Upcoming], file_size: ??? MB ***TO*** 131 MB
Post edited June 03, 2015 by mrkgnao
Rebuild 3 has been updated.

Can't give you any details, because there isn't a changelog yet.
PaterAlf: Rebuild 3 has been updated.

And the community search is gone so I can't even go to the Rebuild forum. :P

tinyE: And the community search is gone so I can't even go to the Rebuild forum. :P
You can use MaGog, which has forum links for all games as part of the game entry.

Meanwhile, from MaGog: http://www.gog.com/forum/rebuild_3_gangs_of_deadsville#1433329282
Post edited June 03, 2015 by mrkgnao
Update: The forum has been updated
FROM "search function present" TO "search function missing"

We hope you enjoy the update ;)

Could you please update the Stonekeep changelog thread if there is a changelog for the game (German language added)?
Post edited June 03, 2015 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Update: The forum has been updated

Can still be found at the bottom of the page.

MarkoH01: Could you please update the Stonekeep changelog thread if there is a changelog for the game (German language added)?
No changelog, but as reported by MaGog earlier, French and German installers were added.

mrkgnao: Can still be found at the bottom of the page.

MarkoH01: Could you please update the Stonekeep changelog thread if there is a changelog for the game (German language added)?
mrkgnao: No changelog, but as reported by MaGog earlier, French and German installers were added.
Yes, German Stonkeep is one of the games I sent to poland :) There are still some left but I am not allowed to talk about Fight... erm ... them :)

mrkgnao: Can still be found at the bottom of the page.
I never even knew that there was a search function at the bottom *gasp*. Thank you for telling me.
Post edited June 03, 2015 by MarkoH01
There is actually a news post on the main page regarding the added languages, but only if you change the website language to German or French. I only discovered it by accident, since I normally browse gog.com in English.
MarkoH01: I never even knew that there was a search function at the bottom *gasp*. Thank you for telling me.
Yes. One of GOG's bizarre "bandwidth saving" optimisations. Hide the top button but keep the bottom one.
Other features removed during the sale are listed in DyNaer's "what did just break" thread.
high rated
MarkoH01: [...]
I never even knew that there was a search function at the bottom *gasp*. Thank you for telling me.
You've never scrolled to the bottom of any page on the forum?
MarkoH01: [...]
HypersomniacLive: You've never scrolled to the bottom of any page on the forum?
I've scrolled so much in this foum that my fingers got blisters but obviously I never did actually LOOK at the bottom while I was scrolling. Silly me.
As there is no official changelog yet, I've updated the thread with the information from MaGog (thanks again mrkgnao for your great engine!)
high rated
MarkoH01: I've scrolled so much in this foum that my fingers got blisters but obviously I never did actually LOOK at the bottom while I was scrolling. Silly me.
No worries, I was just messing with you. :-)
PaterAlf: As there is no official changelog yet, I've updated the thread with the information from MaGog (thanks again mrkgnao for your great engine!)
Thank you!
bratmaxe: There is actually a news post on the main page regarding the added languages, but only if you change the website language to German or French. I only discovered it by accident, since I normally browse gog.com in English.
Thanks for the info !