It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for 23 May:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Divine Divinity, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, German (divine_divinity_de_1.0.0.3.dmg ***TO*** divine_divinity_german_2.0.0.10.dmg; Wed, 13 Nov 2013 13:44:29 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 21 May 2015 14:09:14 GMT; 2,164,474,975 ***TO*** 2,171,860,215)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Divine Divinity, downloadables, Windows installer, Russian (divine_divinity_russian_2.0.0.8.dmg ***TO*** setup_divine_divinity_russian_2.0.0.21.exe; Wed, 20 May 2015 10:45:50 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 23 Jan 2014 15:09:01 GMT; 2,276,379,487 ***TO*** 1,914,691,712)

[The Russian Windows installer is now again accessible (reverting the bug reported two days ago), but note that the Russian Mac installer link still points to the old version (1.0.0.4), so that the new version (2.0.0.8) is no longer accessible. If you're a Russian Mac user you might want to report it.]

NOTE! ADDED FILE Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, Brazilian-Portuguese (dragon_lore_the_legend_begins_pt_1.0.0.3.dmg; Thu, 06 Feb 2014 15:02:57 GMT; 1,094,067,539)

[The Brazilian-Portuguese Mac installer is now again accessible (reverting the bug reported two days ago).]
From MaGog's logs for 23 May:

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The, bonuses: manual, 8 wallpapers, world map (coming soon), 6 paper toys, artbook, The Witcher Universe Compendium, soundtrack (35 tracks, MP3), soundtrack (35 tracks, FLAC), 8 HD videos, 28 avatars, 44 artworks, comics (Reason of State - Part 1), paper toy catalog ***TO*** manual, 8 wallpapers, world map, 6 paper toys, artbook, The Witcher Universe Compendium, soundtrack (35 tracks, MP3), soundtrack (35 tracks, FLAC), 8 HD videos, 28 avatars, 44 artworks, comics (Reason of State - Part 1), paper toy catalog
JudasIscariot: [...]
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 23 May:

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The, bonuses: manual, 8 wallpapers, world map (coming soon), 6 paper toys, artbook, The Witcher Universe Compendium, soundtrack (35 tracks, MP3), soundtrack (35 tracks, FLAC), 8 HD videos, 28 avatars, 44 artworks, comics (Reason of State - Part 1), paper toy catalog ***TO*** manual, 8 wallpapers, world map, 6 paper toys, artbook, The Witcher Universe Compendium, soundtrack (35 tracks, MP3), soundtrack (35 tracks, FLAC), 8 HD videos, 28 avatars, 44 artworks, comics (Reason of State - Part 1), paper toy catalog
Was the world map added to everyone's account? I can't find it in mine.
Ok what the hell. So Galaxy links for Witcher 3 DLCs were broken, the links on site were fine... and someone decided the best course of action would be to remove them from both places now...

Either that or I'm blind.
HypersomniacLive: Was the world map added to everyone's account? I can't find it in mine.
Me neither
Post edited May 24, 2015 by DeathDiciple
DeathDiciple: Ok what the hell. So Galaxy links for Witcher 3 DLCs were broken, the links on site were fine... and someone decided the best course of action would be to remove them from both places now...

Me neither

[...]
Yep, the 3 free DLC for TW3 are also missing from my account.
DeathDiciple: Ok what the hell. So Galaxy links for Witcher 3 DLCs were broken, the links on site were fine... and someone decided the best course of action would be to remove them from both places now...

Me neither

[...]
HypersomniacLive: Yep, the 3 free DLC for TW3 are also missing from my account.
Did you add them to the shopping cart and checkout? I did and they're both available for me in Galaxy and on the website.
skeletonbow: Did you add them to the shopping cart and checkout? I did and they're both available for me in Galaxy and on the website.
I did a few days ago, and it was showing before. Free dlc pack still shows as owned, and I have the checkboxes in galaxy configure menu for the beard and armor. Yet the direct downloads are gone nowhere to be seen.
skeletonbow: Did you add them to the shopping cart and checkout? I did and they're both available for me in Galaxy and on the website.
Not sure I understand your question - I had "purchased" them a few days ago, still got the email, and the order shows in my Orders History. Are you asking me if I can "purchase" them again? Let me check...

... OK, search says I own them, and check out tells me that my order must be a gift.

Yet, they're still missing from my account, and so does the world map.
HypersomniacLive: Not sure I understand your question - I had "purchased" them a few days ago, still got the email, and the order shows in my Orders History. Are you asking me if I can "purchase" them again? Let me check...

... OK, search says I own them, and check out tells me that my order must be a gift.

Same situation ....... GOG stops breaking stuff.... will you ?
high rated
DyNaer: Same situation ....... GOG stops breaking stuff.... will you ?
Emm... quite the opposite, I'd say. ;-)
HypersomniacLive: Emm... quite the opposite, I'd say. ;-)
well i'm tired , we have to suffer more & more issues .... the forums is quite horrible to use and the games library.. i .have no word to describe what they have done.....

Me neither

[...]
HypersomniacLive: Yep, the 3 free DLC for TW3 are also missing from my account.
No world map for me. I HAD the free DLC but now it's gone. Totally confusing...
Edit: Shop still says I own them - still says I don't own Witcher 3 itself (used the Nvidia promo).
Post edited May 24, 2015 by MarkoH01
HypersomniacLive: Not sure I understand your question - I had "purchased" them a few days ago, still got the email, and the order shows in my Orders History. Are you asking me if I can "purchase" them again? Let me check...

Ah, ok I reloaded my library and am unable to find any way to download the DLC now too. The DLC still shows as being installed in my game and the Temerian armor works (I'm wearing it now). No idea if the beard thing works as I've no idea how to find out, must be later on in the game in Novigrad or something I guess.

I can however confirm now that the DLC has vanished from being downloadable both in Galaxy and on the website. I hope when they put it back that they at least tell us why it was removed too, even if the reason is "oops, I sat on the remote control, sorry guys".

Fortunately I have a local copy of both DLC installers though.
Ah, I think I figured it out! The new DLC they're releasing this week coming up has a new questline where Geralt has to defeat a hydra and dive to the bottom of the ocean, use his witcher powers to locate a treasure chest. Inside the chest is last week's DLC which unlocks an achievement and adds the DLC back to your account!
Post edited May 24, 2015 by skeletonbow
skeletonbow: Ah, ok I reloaded my library and am unable to find any way to download the DLC now too. The DLC still shows as being installed in my game and the Temerian armor works (I'm wearing it now). No idea if the beard thing works as I've no idea how to find out, must be later on in the game in Novigrad or something I guess.

I can however confirm now that the DLC has vanished from being downloadable both in Galaxy and on the website. I hope when they put it back that they at least tell us why it was removed too, even if the reason is "oops, I sat on the remote control, sorry guys".

Ah, I think I figured it out! The new DLC they're releasing this week coming up has a new questline where Geralt has to defeat a hydra and dive to the bottom of the ocean, use his witcher powers to locate a treasure chest. Inside the chest is last week's DLC which unlocks an achievement and adds the DLC back to your account!
The armour looks good on you, keep it on.

If your guess is right, then this DLC pack (which is oddly named program) will go and come quite a number of times if they keep repackaging everything together. The least they could do is tell us, so people don't wonder and worry about it.

And I do hope we get an explanation for the missing world map. Is it missing for you too or not?
skeletonbow: Ah, ok I reloaded my library and am unable to find any way to download the DLC now too. The DLC still shows as being installed in my game and the Temerian armor works (I'm wearing it now). No idea if the beard thing works as I've no idea how to find out, must be later on in the game in Novigrad or something I guess.

HypersomniacLive: The armour looks good on you, keep it on.

If your guess is right, then this DLC pack (which is oddly named program) will go and come quite a number of times if they keep repackaging everything together. The least they could do is tell us, so people don't wonder and worry about it.

And I do hope we get an explanation for the missing world map. Is it missing for you too or not?
Yeah, the Temerian armor cost me about 1000 orens altogetherish and it's way better than any armor I've found or seen available for sale in the game so far so I wont be parting with it any time soon. :)

Yeah, nobody has gotten the world map yet on GOG.com that I've heard. I hope it's because it is like 47 megapixel and they're still uploading it.