It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Why do we only have 'Galaxy' and 'More' buttons for the game entries in the library? It would be nice if, at least, the changelogs weren't lumped in and there is more than enough room in that box window to have the different items be more readily visible. Does it look the same in Galaxy? I assume there's no 'Galaxy' button...
JaqFrost: Why do we only have 'Galaxy' and 'More' buttons for the game entries in the library? It would be nice if, at least, the changelogs weren't lumped in and there is more than enough room in that box window to have the different items be more readily visible. Does it look the same in Galaxy? I assume there's no 'Galaxy' button...
In Galaxy there's an "Install" button instead.

As for the Galaxy button: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/community_feature_request_hide_button
mrkgnao: In Galaxy there's an "Install" button instead.

As for the Galaxy button: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/community_feature_request_hide_button
Thanks, I've already Adblocked the Galaxy button, so I only have that big button which says MORE! and it looks too silly for words. I'm just going to assume that the point of the account redesign wasn't to improve functionality or it's some sort of elaborate social experiment to see how we react.
Just cleared the "I Have No Mouth..." update off my account when the dreaded red badge appeared again. This time, my game shelf is showing something in the Updated category, but when I click over to it, nothing is there. I went through all of my games, one by one, looking for that little blue dot, but I haven't found it. Am I missing something?
Tekkaman-James: .... . Am I missing something?
may be.
my updates for today:

blue dot:
fantasy general (island challange included, english only)
i have no mouth (linux)

silent:
witcher 3 (1.02 to 1.03)
mrkgnao: In Galaxy there's an "Install" button instead.

JaqFrost: Thanks, I've already Adblocked the Galaxy button, so I only have that big button which says MORE! and it looks too silly for words. I'm just going to assume that the point of the account redesign wasn't to improve functionality or it's some sort of elaborate social experiment to see how we react.
The UI makes perfect sense in Galaxy as most people (especially newcomers) will not need (or want) any button but the "Install" button. The website UI is simply a mirror of the Galaxy UI.
Tekkaman-James: Just cleared the "I Have No Mouth..." update off my account when the dreaded red badge appeared again. This time, my game shelf is showing something in the Updated category, but when I click over to it, nothing is there. I went through all of my games, one by one, looking for that little blue dot, but I haven't found it. Am I missing something?
There is a known delay between appearance of the flag and the appearance of the update in the library. Wait some time and it will likely appear.
Post edited May 21, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: There is a known delay between appearance of the flag and the appearance of the update in the library. Wait some time and it will likely appear.
Technically, there isn't. If you go through your game collection manually, you can find the blue dot that signifies a change and clear the flag that way. There is indeed a delay between the flag and the game appearing in the update category, but the update is there from the moment the flag shows up if you take the time to look.

Obviously, someone like yourself, is going to be far more likely to wait. :P
Tekkaman-James: Obviously, someone like yourself, is going to be far more likely to wait. :P
Touché.

I actually don't bother to visit the library any more and just wait for MaGog to clear the flag when she reaches that game and harvests its data.
mrkgnao: I actually don't bother to visit the library any more and just wait for MaGog to clear the flag when she reaches that game and harvests its data.
Ha! Fair enough!
toxicTom: IHNMAIMS -> Linux version.
Fever_Discordia: Did the the GOG version of IHNMAIMS ever go over to SCUMMVM from DOSBox? I saw the Steam version did a while ago - there was some good reason for it too, I think...
No, it did not because the SCUMMVM version still has some nasty possible bugs in it. There is something written here in a IHNMAIMS thread - if I find it I'll post a link.
Post edited May 21, 2015 by MarkoH01
JaqFrost: Why do we only have 'Galaxy' and 'More' buttons for the game entries in the library? It would be nice if, at least, the changelogs weren't lumped in and there is more than enough room in that box window to have the different items be more readily visible. Does it look the same in Galaxy? I assume there's no 'Galaxy' button...
In the library, in either the shelf or list view, all you get is a drop down menu (see shelf picture).

If you click on a game, you don't even get a nice little file info list like you do on the site, you just get an Install and More button, along with news for the game along the right hand side (see details picture). It looks the same when the game is installed, except the Install button changes to green Play button.
Attachments:
shelf.png (331 Kb)
details.png (485 Kb)
Post edited May 21, 2015 by Nesoo
Keep in mind that the new account/library sub-sites look like the regular shop and might be designed by the same person who already screwed up the game pages. :) So, uhm, I'd say it won't be improved at all. I particularly expect we will lose some of these options in the near future rather than getting a better design.
Nesoo: In the library, in either the shelf or list view, all you get is a drop down menu (see shelf picture).

If you click on a game, you don't even get a nice little file info list like you do on the site, you just get an Install and More button, along with news for the game along the right hand side (see details picture). It looks the same when the game is installed, except the Install button changes to green Play button.
If anyone actually wants to see the Galaxy versions of the pages themselves, they're at URLs like

https://embed.gog.com/account
https://embed.gog.com/account/wishlist
https://embed.gog.com/game/towerfall_ascension
https://embed.gog.com/mix/gog_linux_games_without_wine_scummvm

(Just replace "www." with "embed." in the regular GOG URLs. Buttons like "Install" will be non-functional for lack of JavaScript functions like galaxy.installProduct() but they're just ordinary HTML otherwise.)

Given how long GOG took to build all this since they announced it, I'm quite disappointed. I could probably have done all of this more quickly single-handedly. (But then, given that they don't seem to understand how to make use of things like regression test suites or custom input validation, I suspect they're burning a lot of time needlessly reinventing various wheels.)
Post edited May 21, 2015 by ssokolow
I think the versions on the Witcher 3 patches are off.

The note for Patch 1.02 says 1.0 -> 1.02, but the patch file name is:
witcher3_patch_1.01.exe

Similarly, the note for Patch 1.03 says 1.02 -> 1.03, but the patch file name is:
patch_witcher3_1.01-1.03_2.0.0.29-001.exe

Looks like either 1.01 or 1.02 was skipped, depending on whether you go by the notes or the file names.

Don't know if anyone else noticed, but 2 DLCs have been added to the Witcher 3. On the main page, the free Witcher 3 DLCs were listed in the 13 Free games offer. I "bought" it, and the DLCs were added to my Witcher 3 game.
Post edited May 21, 2015 by rmyers
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Deathtrap Dungeon, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207659222.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Changelog for GOG game version gog-13 (20.05.2015):
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed bug with the same track playing on every level.
That's just nasty.