It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Why screw Flying Wild Hog? They have updated the game - veen though a bit late - or not?

I have only one installer (ver 1.5) and according to the patch log this should be the DX11 version.
EnforcerSunWoo: I thought perhaps there would of been a separate installer for people stuck with dx9 yet. Okay, then everything is fine.
There is, we're looking into what's causing it but it does help to get tickets from those affected :)
EnforcerSunWoo: I thought perhaps there would of been a separate installer for people stuck with dx9 yet. Okay, then everything is fine.
JudasIscariot: There is, we're looking into what's causing it but it does help to get tickets from those affected :)
Yeah, I took notice in your update thread... Figures, there just has to be problems now that it finally is here.
MarkoH01: Why screw Flying Wild Hog? They have updated the game - veen though a bit late - or not?
It was a little joke at the expense of the poster above me who thanked GOG for something they didn't do.
Smannesman: It was a little joke at the expense of the poster above me who thanked GOG for something they didn't do.
GOG QA-ed the game here. And WFH could respond to requests from users about whether they are going to release the game on GOG. They never did and just ignored all the questions. So my thanks go to GOG for this release here (and GOG support did respond, unlike WFH). If developers treat GOG as an afterthought because they already released the game on Steam, I don't find it something to cheer about.
Post edited April 29, 2015 by shmerl
From MaGog's logs for 29 April:

GOG has changed the game ID for Shadow Warrior 2013 (from 1207659573 to 1207659493), with all the concomitant regular side effects (e.g. all 348 ratings and 46 reviews are missing from the game page). No real idea why.

NOTE! CHANGED Risen 2: Dark Waters, file_size: 6.3 GB ***TO*** 6.6 GB

NOTE! CHANGED Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition Upgrade [DLC], file_size: 33 MB ***TO*** 7 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Shadow Warrior Classic Complete, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED Shadow Warrior Classic Complete, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Processor: 1.8 GHz, Memory 1 GB RAM, Graphics:3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c, Sound: soundcard compatible with DirectX 9.0c, Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Shadow Warrior Classic Complete, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Linux Mint 17, Processor: 2.0 GHz, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: 256 MB VRAM, OpenGL compatible
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 29 April:

GOG has changed the game ID for Shadow Warrior 2013 (from 1207659573 to 1207659493), with all the concomitant regular side effects (e.g. all 348 ratings and 46 reviews are missing from the game page). No real idea why.
Probably something to do with this.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 29 April:

Grargar: Probably something to do with this.
Yes, but there is such a thing as backward compatibility...
mrkgnao: Yes, but there is such a thing as backward compatibility...
Indeed, it has taken 1 step back succesfully. :P
mrkgnao: GOG has changed the game ID for Shadow Warrior 2013 (from 1207659573 to 1207659493), with all the concomitant regular side effects (e.g. all 348 ratings and 46 reviews are missing from the game page). No real idea why.
and the best part :

for the moment , of course the game is no more tagged as owned in the store (if you own it) and has been added in my whishlist without any reason O_O.
Post edited April 29, 2015 by DyNaer
mrkgnao: GOG has changed the game ID for Shadow Warrior 2013 (from 1207659573 to 1207659493), with all the concomitant regular side effects (e.g. all 348 ratings and 46 reviews are missing from the game page). No real idea why.
DyNaer: and the best part :

for the moment , of course the game is no more tagged as owned in the store (if you own it) and has been added in my whishlist without any reason O_O.
The first phenomenon (owned) always happens when GOG changes a game's ID. According to GOG logic, you own the old ID, not the new.

The second phenomenon (wishlist) is new. Cannot really explain it. Did not happen to me (i.e. it's not in my wishlist).
mrkgnao: The first phenomenon (owned) always happens when GOG changes a game's ID. According to GOG logic, you own the old ID, not the new.

The second phenomenon (wishlist) is new. Cannot really explain it. Did not happen to me (i.e. it's not in my wishlist).
for the first one, i was certain it was due of this

for the second, erm , it's so odd, only thing i'm almost sure (not at 100%) i whislisted in the past (but i have it since december 2013 .)

Do you have both version in your library ? (unless i didn't read correctly Judas's post in the subforum ....)
Post edited April 30, 2015 by DyNaer
Crosmando: telepath tactics again?
Link: Telepath Tactics has been updated to version 1.026!
high rated
mrkgnao: The first phenomenon (owned) always happens when GOG changes a game's ID. According to GOG logic, you own the old ID, not the new.

[...]
I always thought that I owned the games, why didn't anyone tell me that I'm going wrong about it?
DyNaer: Do you have both version in your library ? (unless i didn't read correctly Judas's post in the subforum ....)
No. Been refreshing every couple of hours and nothing changed.

I know Barry_Woodward has it on his shelf (see: [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Barry_Woodward]http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Barry_Woodward[/url]), but I'm not sure it's the same because his appeared yesterday and then it was an empty box (and he thought it was a bug).

[...]
HypersomniacLive: I always thought that I owned the games, why didn't anyone tell me that I'm going wrong about it?
Yes. You have been going wrong about it.
You don't own the games. What you pay for and therefore own is "the right to complain".
There is a complex formula that determines how much you are allowed to complain, taking into account your registration date, your rep, the amount of money you have spent on GOG, and your geographical distance from tinyE.
I am afraid I may have exceeded my limit.