It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mobutu: I'm seeing only one windows installer for penumbra, 977MB ... weren't I supposed to see these new three unbundled installers?
Have you refreshed your account? You only see this unbundling stuff after doing that.
www.gog.com/account/refresh
Post edited April 22, 2015 by moonshineshadow
http://www.gog.com/forum/consortium_master_edition_the/consortium_masterpiece_edition_has_been_updated_to_version_123
mrkgnao: NOTE! REMOVED FILE Penumbra Collection, The, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_penumbra_collection_2.0.0.7.exe; Tue, 21 Jan 2014 22:59:25 GMT; 1,023,399,904)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Penumbra Collection, The, downloadables, Black Plague: Windows installer, English (setup_penumbra_black_plaque_2.1.0.11.exe; Tue, 21 Apr 2015 13:25:14 GMT; 588,671,104)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Penumbra Collection, The, downloadables, Overture: Windows installer, English (setup_penumbra_overture_2.1.0.8.exe; Tue, 21 Apr 2015 13:24:15 GMT; 316,937,568)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Penumbra Collection, The, downloadables, Requiem: Windows installer, English (setup_penumbra_requiem_2.1.0.11.exe; Tue, 21 Apr 2015 13:45:49 GMT; 121,245,816)
mobutu: I'm seeing only one windows installer for penumbra, 977MB ... weren't I supposed to see these new three unbundled installers?
moonshineshadow: Have you refreshed your account? You only see this unbundling stuff after doing that.
You're right, I keep forgeting that ... can't get used to it ;)
After refreshing I see the new three installers only ... but if I were to play the game how would I know the correct order to install and play them? Is this documented somewhere?
I just checked my account, the unbundling is mostly done for me. No more unbundled games left.
Mrkgnao, big thanks for your great work. Otherwise I would never have recognized that some installers are completely missing at the moment. I knew that some packages for mac aren't unbundled yet, that's not a big deal, but completetly missing installers should really get fixed as soon as possible.

To sum up, following installers are completely unavailable right now:

Linux
Pirates Gold Pack

Mac
Pirates Gold Pack
Penumbra Collection
Lords of the Realm 1+2
One other little niggling detail -- in the filename, Penumbra seems to have "Black Plaque" now, as opposed to "Black Plague" :-)

Easy enough to rename once downloaded, but just an observation.
blakstar: One other little niggling detail -- in the filename, Penumbra seems to have "Black Plaque" now, as opposed to "Black Plague" :-)

Maybe the responsible person should brush his teeth more often...
:D
>_>
<_<
:|
DukeNukemForever: Mrkgnao, big thanks for your great work. Otherwise I would never have recognized that some installers are completely missing at the moment. I knew that some packages for mac aren't unbundled yet, that's not a big deal, but completetly missing installers should really get fixed as soon as possible.

Linux
Pirates Gold Pack

Mac
Pirates Gold Pack
Penumbra Collection
Lords of the Realm 1+2
Well, it would appear that they weren't unavailable for very long! :-P
mrkgnao: Thank you!
I greatly appreciate it!
I've got Good News™ I'm afraid. I'm told it's a "very bad time for such time-consuming special requests." The webdevs have "high-priority projects" that demand their attention. GOG is not going to do anything. =( I'm really sorry, mrkgnao.
mobutu: After refreshing I see the new three installers only ... but if I were to play the game how would I know the correct order to install and play them? Is this documented somewhere?
The order is mentioned on the game page. I prefer Wikipedia.
Tannath: I just checked my account, the unbundling is mostly done for me. No more unbundled games left.
Creatures Exodus is still ununbundled.
Post edited April 22, 2015 by mrkgnao
DukeNukemForever: Mrkgnao, big thanks for your great work. Otherwise I would never have recognized that some installers are completely missing at the moment. I knew that some packages for mac aren't unbundled yet, that's not a big deal, but completetly missing installers should really get fixed as soon as possible.

Linux
Pirates Gold Pack

Mac
Pirates Gold Pack
Penumbra Collection
Lords of the Realm 1+2
blakstar: Well, it would appear that they weren't unavailable for very long! :-P
Yep, half of them found their way back and unbundled in the library. Still the cd-version of Lords of Realm and the Penumbra games wander around in the dark corners of the gog servers ;-)
blakstar: One other little niggling detail -- in the filename, Penumbra seems to have "Black Plaque" now, as opposed to "Black Plague" :-)

You should probably post this in the unbundling thread too. GOG is rumoured to look there for issues related to the unbundling.

mrkgnao: You should probably post this in the unbundling thread too. GOG is rumoured to look there for issues related to the unbundling.
OK, thanks -- will do!
mrkgnao: Thank you!
I greatly appreciate it!
JaqFrost: I've got Good News™ I'm afraid. I'm told it's a "very bad time for such time-consuming special requests." The webdevs have "high-priority projects" that demand their attention. GOG is not going to do anything. =( I'm really sorry, mrkgnao.
Than you very much for trying.
It's been a "very bad time" for a while now. Probably since August 27, 2014. Possibly earlier.
http://www.gog.com/forum/mousecraft/mousecraft_has_been_updated_to_version_120