It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gengar78: Well the latest patch seems to fix things unrelated to NewDark as well. It would be nice thought to just get an official patch for this.
Doesn't look like it , the changelog from the Steam Community just states the changes introduced by NewDark 2.43.
From MaGog's logs for 20 March:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Legend of Grimrock 2, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_legend_of_grimrock_2_2.0.0.1.exe ***TO*** setup_legend_of_grimrock_2_2.1.0.5.exe; Wed, 15 Oct 2014 15:42:37 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 18 Mar 2015 14:46:03 GMT; 739,891,328 ***TO*** 748,945,496)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Legend of Grimrock 2, downloadables, Patch 2.2.2.4 (patch_legend_of_grimrock_2_2.1.0.5.exe; Wed, 18 Mar 2015 14:40:13 GMT; 2,383,072)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Legend of Grimrock 2, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (legend_of_grimrock_2_2.0.0.41.dmg; Wed, 18 Mar 2015 14:48:48 GMT; 721,778,957)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Legend of Grimrock 2, downloadables, Patch 2.1.18 (patch_legend_of_grimrock_2_2.0.3.4.exe; Mon, 17 Nov 2014 18:29:58 GMT; 1,394,408)
The GOG downloader is only downloading the first (15MB) file from Dracula 1.
MarkoH01: The GOG downloader is only downloading the first (15MB) file from Dracula 1.
It is probably related to the part 2 link being called "en1installer3" instead of "en1installer2" (and advertising a ridiculous size of 10.8 GB).
MarkoH01: The GOG downloader is only downloading the first (15MB) file from Dracula 1.
Should be fixed, try again in about 5 minutes or so :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/tales_of_majeyal/takes_of_majeyal_ashes_of_urhrok_dlc_is_now_at_version_104
JudasIscariot: Should be fixed, try again in about 5 minutes or so :)
Unfortunately it is not fixed, yet (German installer I should add) - tried it a minute ago.
Post edited March 20, 2015 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Unfortunately it is not fixed, yet (German installer I should add) - tried it a minute ago.
Ah, I figured it was the English one. Lemme look.
MarkoH01: Unfortunately it is not fixed, yet (German installer I should add) - tried it a minute ago.
JudasIscariot: Ah, I figured it was the English one. Lemme look.
Sorry for the confusion - should have included that information the first time.
There is an update for Broken Sword Director's Cut (or so it seems). Any info on this?
Malek86: There is an update for Broken Sword Director's Cut (or so it seems). Any info on this?
There was a Linux Update for BS2 in the bonus section product_bonus_xyz.
Works again - thank you!
Post edited March 20, 2015 by MarkoH01
Malek86: There is an update for Broken Sword Director's Cut (or so it seems). Any info on this?
New bonus content: product_bonus_51583 whatever it is.
sithocan: New bonus content: product_bonus_51583 whatever it is.
It's the original version of the game in a Linux-compatible format :)
MarkoH01: There was a Linux Update for BS2 in the bonus section product_bonus_xyz.
MarkoH01: Works again - thank you!
You're welcome :)
Post edited March 20, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: It's the original version of the game in a Linux-compatible format :)
MarkoH01: There was a Linux Update for BS2 in the bonus section product_bonus_xyz.

Works again - thank you!
JudasIscariot: You're welcome :)
I thought you've fixed the product_bonus_XXXXX bug for new uploads :(
GOG Downloader says it's the English LInux version of the original game.