It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Daymare: 1998

Updated to 1.3.2

No changelog.
high rated
Tales of Maj'Eyal

Patch 1.6.4 "The Neverending Story" (02 December 2019)
Tales of Maj'Eyal

Now that you've all enjoyed 32-chambers vault a lot, I will gracefully allow you to get the others back. Also, fixes the never-ending map generation bug
Fix casting Freeze at a target in a wall freezing you instead
Fixed Grappled tooltip
Fix Meteoric Crash not applying highest dam to fire A few misc fixes & addons sanity prevention

Embers of Rage

Arcane Amplification Drone now has a normal amount of HP but is invulnerable to any damage and inherits the caster's resists penetration to keep it useful later on
Fixed a bug with Advanced Targeting System when no target exists
high rated
Starcrawlers has been updated to version 1.1.3.5. No changelog here as of yet, but there is one on Steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/games/318970/announcements/detail/1619536514982043363
Post edited December 03, 2019 by Grargar
high rated
Crusader: No Regret

Mac version: (gog-12) ⇒ 1.0

No changelog.
high rated
Indivisible

Patch 40093 (30 November 2019) *** Contains spoilers ***

(Patch notes linked to the Steam ones by the devs in the

game forum)

- (Added Japanese text to the PC versions! Thank you for your patience. :^)
- Fixed the Manote's second summon group so it comes out even if the enemies from the first group are alive, again
- Updates to Frug and Paidal. Sorry, I'm unable to be more specific at this point. :^)
Standalone installers updated (39986a ⇒ 40093): 02 December 2019.

Standalone installers updated 02 December 2019 with no changelog:
- Blacksad: Under the Skin - Mac installer added.
- Chernobylite [InDev]: 22079 ⇒ 22165.
- Kingdoms and Castles:116r9a ⇒ 116r10.
- Minoria: 1.071 ⇒ 1.072.
- StarCrawlers: v1.1.3.4 - 8 Oct 2019 ⇒ v1.1.3.5 - 26 Nov 2019.

Also, from updates/changelogs posted earlier:
- Tales of Maj'Eyal - Windows and Linux: 1.6.3 ⇒ 1.6.4.
- Tales of Maj'Eyal DLC - Windows and Linux: 1.6.3x ⇒ 1.6.4.

And the Crusader: No Regret Mac installer update is quite like a maOS Cataline compatibility one.
Post edited December 03, 2019 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
Driftland: The Magic Revival

Update 1.3.0 [Livy] (27 November 2019)

Brave Mages!

This update introduces a number of user experience improvements and fixes that have been discussed and requested by the Driftland community in recent weeks. At the same time, we've synced all three development branches: Steam PC, Steam macOS, and GOG to version 1.3.x

Gamepad

Gamepad support introduced in the previous update has been improved with many new features and has become more convenient. Therefore, from the experimental test version it changed into a full-fledged game feature.

Bug Fixes

Since the previous update we have introduced several hundred changes and fixes in the source code of the game. The result is the elimination of many rare but annoying bugs that occur in specific situations, e.g. the (in)correct numbering of camps (and raids) during their frequent creation and removal. The second group of changes and fixes improved the game's performance and stability. Here we owe a huge thank you to our wonderful community, which provided us a lot of feedback, game saves, and logs. Thank you!

May your lands remain unshattered

Star Drifters Team

Current version on GOG is 1.3.4a
high rated
Imperator: Rome

Update 1.3.0 [Livy] (3 December 2019)
Changelog
high rated
Stardew valley 1.4.1 is currently unavailable for all platforms... For now. This should change soon. Changelog below

https://www.stardewvalley.net/1-4-bugfix-patch/

Edit. Galaxy has the update. Version 1.4.1.367430508
Post edited December 04, 2019 by timmy010
high rated
Fenimore Fillmore: 3 Skulls of the Toltecs got updated. No changelog on GOG but the devs posted it in the game specific forum:

"Changelog for Update 1.6.3, fixed the volume slider."
high rated
Imperator: Rome

Hotfix 1.3.1 [Livy] (4 December 2019)

• Nakama prevented application from properly shutting down after exiting to desktop • Cross play checking added to Nakama • Ironman savegames and autosaves could not be rewritten after loading game • Mouse panning did not work in windowed mode
high rated
All three Neptunia games have received updates today.

According to a forum post by GOG Japanese language was added.

The games also have received additional DLC packs though these have to be bought.
high rated
Geralt_of_Rivia: All three Neptunia games have received updates today.

According to a forum post by GOG Japanese language was added.

The games also have received additional DLC packs though these have to be bought.
Also Chinese (Traditional).
Post edited December 04, 2019 by mrkgnao
high rated
EXAPUNKS
Update (04 December 2019)

- This update fixes an obscure bug where bad histogram data could cause the game to crash.

Changelog posted in the game forum by user ggzx12.
Standalone installers updated: gog-1 ⇒ gog-02.15.20.19.

Standalone installers updated 03-04 December 2019 with no changelog:
- Blair Witch: 1.03 ⇒ 1.04.
- Minoria: 1.072 ⇒ 1.073.
- Project Hospital, and its DLC - Windows and Mac: 1.1.17642 ⇒ 1.1.17661.
- Starpoint Gemini 3 [InDev]: 0.520.2 ⇒ 0.520.3.
- Tales of Maj'Eyal, and its DLC - Mac: 1.6.3 ⇒ 1.6.4.
- This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition, and all its DLC - Windows and Mac: 6.0.7 ⇒ 6.0.7.1.

Also, from updates/changelogs posted earlier:
- Driftland: The Magic Revival: 1.2.1 ⇒ 1.3.4a.
- Fenimore Fillmore: 3 Skulls of the Toltecs: 1.6.1 ⇒ 1.6.3.
- Imperator: Rome:
--> Base Game:1.2.0 Cicero RC10 ⇒ 1.3.0 Livy ⇒ 1.3.1 Livy;
--> DLC: 1.3.0 Livy ⇒ 1.3.1 Livy.
high rated
IMPORTANT

There is something weird with the Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 update.
I noticed that even without a DLC package installed you will get three additional DLCs now (4,5 and 6). However no matter if you install the actual DLC package or not the costume DLCs are now gone. I compared the DLC folders of my old install and my actual install (both with DLC pack1) and three DLCs are now missing in the folders. The old DLC installer (which is complete) is still working with the actual base game installer even though the description is a bit broken (It says "DLC,,has been activated" instead of teh actual name and description). I strongly suggest not to delete the old DLC package installer since it seems as if some content has been removed in the actual release. I don't own the DLC package 2 thogh so I don't know if the missing content has just been moved but I doubt it.

Edit: now did a file compare of the actual DLC package 1 and the DLC package 1 I archived. It seems both are not only different regarding the number of DLCs but also content wise for those DLCs that are in both packages. So to keep the latest version it probably will be the better solution to just save the following DLC folders of the old package:

NRB1DLC000000001
NRB1DLC000000004
NRB1DLC000000005

I case you should want the Allowance DLC (additional cfredit) or the DEDENKI costume DLC (self explanatory ;))

The user welttraumhaendler helped me understanding this better. It seems as if those DLCs never were part of the Steam release. You can read more here.
Post edited December 05, 2019 by MarkoH01
high rated
stardew valley 1.4.2.369858252 has been released. Galaxy only.

https://www.stardewvalley.net/1-4-2-bug-fix-patch-on-pc/