It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wurzelkraft: Darkest Dungeon got 5-6 hotfixes on Steam in the last two days (yes, that is a lot). None of these have arrived here yet, not even on Galaxy. So I guess I "can't" play the game right now since there were some crucial fixes in these small patches.
Hope you don't mind waiting till next week for the gog version fixes because it's unlikely they'll come before then going off history, that is assuming patch support for the gog version isn't suddenly dropped like has happened with some newer releases here. I'm in the same boat.
Wurzelkraft: Darkest Dungeon got 5-6 hotfixes on Steam in the last two days (yes, that is a lot). None of these have arrived here yet, not even on Galaxy. So I guess I "can't" play the game right now since there were some crucial fixes in these small patches.
haydenaurion: Hope you don't mind waiting till next week for the gog version fixes because it's unlikely they'll come before then going off history, that is assuming patch support for the gog version isn't suddenly dropped like has happened with some newer releases here. I'm in the same boat.
Actually, I've just gotten informed that we've received the latest version of Darkest Dungeon so unless the version we've received has some issues that need to be resolved by the developer, we should have the latest version out for everyone by tomorrow.
This is normal on GOG, for example Victor Vran got like 3-4 updates before being updated here and I wasn't worried that they forgot about us. My guess is that some devs first release a patch on steam > see that no new bug reports / more bugs are found > if everything's ok then release on GOG > otherwise more hotfixes before it arrives here.

This is of course not the same with every developer, Starbound and Terraria tend to release each and every update almost at the same time as Steam.

What matters is that it arrives in a fair amount of time.
Ganni1987: This is normal on GOG, for example Victor Vran got like 3-4 updates before being updated here and I wasn't worried that they forgot about us. My guess is that some devs first release a patch on steam > see that no new bug reports / more bugs are found > if everything's ok then release on GOG > otherwise more hotfixes before it arrives here.

This is of course not the same with every developer, Starbound and Terraria tend to release each and every update almost at the same time as Steam.

Or...

Sometimes we find a bug, report it to the developer, and then wait for a fixed version :)
muntdefems, are you off on a much deserved holiday together with your little helper? :)

In any case, for those eager to find out about the updates and download the new installers, I'll just list the affected entries here and I'm sure muntdefems will post the full changelogs when he has the time.

So, as far as I can see, today we have updates on: Ghost of a Tale, Slime Rancher, The Long Dark, Planet Nomads and Serious Sam's Bogus Detour (changelog above, in a previous post).

If there were any other updates then they were silent (without a changelog), and unlike MaGog I can't really pick those up since I mostly look at GOG through the APIs, not through the website. I'm also seeing some new Galaxy bulids, but I don't think there's any point in reporting them on a daily basis, since we can never know when the offline installers will be available :|.

Cheers!
Post edited June 23, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
Prison Architect
Update 12a (22 June 2017)
Staff Needs (continued)

New staff break behaviour
Staff will now take a break when they feel they need to, providing there are enough guards idling
No more than 10% of your staff will take a break at any time
Staff will stay on their break until their needs are taken care of, but will give up eventually if nothing is available

Fixes to staff needs provisions:

Staff Rooms and Staff Canteens are now assigned a nearby kitchen in the Food Logistics view, just like any normal Canteen.
Chefs from that chosen kitchen will handle stacking and cleaning food trays.
The assigned kitchen can be overridden manually as normal.
More food trays and staff meals will be ordered automatically when you have staff needs enabled
Stopped chefs from stacking dirty food trays with stacks that were miles away in a different canteen
Fixed tons of issues with staff not using providers when on their breaks
Fixed serious issues with food trays not been cleaned and replaced when in staff canteens
The staff tooltip widget in the top bar now shows ALL guard types, including dog handlers, snipers and armed guards

Staff Morale

Affected by happy staff versus unhappy staff,
Affected by long term staff deaths
Affected by currently injured
Affected by salary
Staff wages
Upkeep now specified in materials.txt
Pay rises possible from Policy screen
Staff will go on strike if morale falls to 0%, and demand a large pay rise to return to work
Chefs/Gardeners/Janitors now have needs

Tunnel searching

You can now issue the command 'search for tunnels' from any cell toilet.
This will search all toilets in the block for escape tunnels.

3d mode improved
The following will be suspended during riots, or during staff strikes:

Delivery of daily supplies
Garbage collection
Exports collection
Prisoner intake
Collection of dead bodies

Weather (continued)

New weather icon in top toolbar
'Overcast' visual effect now only applies to outdoors (which will look greyed out)
'Heatwave' visual effect only applies to outdoors (which will look very bright)
Rebalanced all weather probabilities, making 'clear skies' more common, rain/overcast/snow less common
Weather now has a chance to change every 12 hours (previously 24 hours)

BUG FIXES

Fixed : Riot Guards refused to fight when in prisoner controlled sectors
Fixed : Emergency staff sometimes "fell" out of their vehicle long before it arrived at the Deliveries zone
Fixed : All new prisoners are not assigned parole times properly. This remains the case until save/reload.
Fixed : Added pages to CI menu to prevent it running off the screen

MORE BUG FIXES

0011379: [Save & Load] Prisoner Needs Table in savegame are stored twice (lim_ak)
0011173: [Control & User Interface] Japanese Text not wrapping (lim_ak)
0011346: [AI & Behaviour] Staff Canteen starved of trays (Chris)
0011393: [AI & Behaviour] Riot police got stuck in riot zone (Chris)
0011402: [AI & Behaviour] Staff not eating meals, staff canteens not used (Chris)
0011369: [AI & Behaviour] Security won't eat (Chris)
0010925: [AI & Behaviour] Riot guards refuse to move (Chris)
0011371: [AI & Behaviour] Armed Guards don't move (Chris)
0011394: [AI & Behaviour] Staff Meals improperly distributed (Chris)
0011364: [AI & Behaviour] Riot guards instantly leave Riot van when they arrive (Chris)
haydenaurion: Hope you don't mind waiting till next week for the gog version fixes because it's unlikely they'll come before then going off history, that is assuming patch support for the gog version isn't suddenly dropped like has happened with some newer releases here. I'm in the same boat.
JudasIscariot: Actually, I've just gotten informed that we've received the latest version of Darkest Dungeon so unless the version we've received has some issues that need to be resolved by the developer, we should have the latest version out for everyone by tomorrow.
Much thanks! Hate to prod and give you guys grief over that, but the updates thing is sometimes a problem.

Speaking of which, have you found out anything about the fixes to War Wind 1's non-functioning single player scenario mode and Corsairs Gold's missing adventure mode? I bought both on the assumption that those issues could be resolved, especially War Wind given someone on the forums seemed to have a fix he claims he sent to gog to maybe be used.
high rated
WinterSnowfall: muntdefems, are you off on a much deserved holiday together with your little helper? :)
I wish! Nope, today's been too hectic for me to devote some time to MaGog and you guys. But better late than never, so here's today's updates:

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
· Ghost of a Tale [In Dev]
· Grim Dawn
· Hollow Knight Soundtrack [DLC]
· Long Dark, The [In Dev]
· Master of Orion
· Medal of Honor™: Pacific Assault
· Project Zomboid [In Dev]
· Ruin of the Reckless
· SimplePlanes
· Skylar & Plux: Adventure On Clover Island
· TerraTech: R&D Pack [In Dev] [DLC]
· Urban Empire

[Part 1 of 2]

Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition has probably changed

>>> Bonuses changed *FROM* manual, 10 wallpapers, 7 avatars *TO* manual, survival guide, 10 wallpapers, 7 avatars

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: survival guide --- File name: baldurs_gate_2_ee_survival_guide.zip --- File size: 1021.0 KB --- Date: Thu 22 Jun 2017 15:57:01 GMT --- Version: [empty]

[NO CHANGELOG]

Ghost of a Tale [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, English

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 4.18

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size: 1.6 GB --- Version: 4.18

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 4.18 (22nd June 2017)

Fixed:
- Courtyard sections are turning off too soon when going through the elevator corridor door
- Fog in sewers is sometimes rendered under the water
- Untextured walls in sewers beyond the large metal grate
- The moon’s specular lighting gives strange result (overbright speculars) indoors when night falls
- Flatulence FX of farting rat is almost invisible (sacrilege!)
- Some rocks pop in when getting close to the distillery shortcut
- Water droplets particles effects (in the jail and sewers) are broken
- Some gaps in the sets geometry (far tower)
- Throwing a grease jar on a brazier doesn't fan the flames anymore
- Silas’ key is not pickable after it's knocked down by a projectile
- Candlestick erroneously shows 10 remaining candles when starting a new game and opening the inventory
- All of the queued quest updates spam the UI after hiding and showing the HUD
- Cases where the inventory UI fails to show a tool as equipped after picking one up
- Quest update popups completely obscure the dialog UI in 4:3 resolutions (text under should remain readable now)
- Tilo can seemingly pickup candles after reloading a save even if he’s already maxed out
- Latches that lower ladders cannot be triggered by throwing projectiles at them
- Some icons pertaining to gamepads are still visible in the inventory UI when using mouse/keyboard
- Irrelevant colliders left in jail tower

Changed/Improved:
- Some areas like the stables and the top of the tower now let more light in
- Hiding is now forbidden while Tilo’s wearing the armor
- More coherent specular highlights on the lake at night (the moon is not THAT bright)

Patch 413

Fixed:
- Rare case where a rat doesn’t go back to patrolling after chasing Tilo
- Missing wall colliders inside main tower (for stairs leading up to the rampart)
- Missing ceiling geometry above staircase in main tower
- Rats disappear when crossing the second bridge of the far tower
- Rats can open the door at the end of the second bridge
- Cases where rats aggressivity is not properly reset after reloading a save
- Rare cases where shadows from a light source fail to appear
- Ladder in gallery rafters doesn’t properly reset after lowering it and reloading a save where it was still up
- Camera masks when Tilo is hiding do not extend far enough for ultra-wide resolutions
- Rolo disappears when climbing on a specific spot in the forge
- Lore UI instructions show "Button_B" for "Close" when using mouse/keyboard
- Quest update popup hides books UI in 4:3 resolutions
- Rat patrolling stairs in front of holding cells is not visible from area above
- Cannot talk to Fatale after reloading a game where she went to sleep
- After taking the rec room key then dying and reloading, the key can't be picked anymore
- Sometimes after a reload rats chase Tilo but don't attack him for a few seconds
- Sometimes after a save the confirmation UI remains faintly visible on screen
- After grabbing a stool and dying the stool remains attached to Tilo after respawning
- Bad colliders in a couple of places within the main tower
- Rare cases where Kerold moves off of his stool after reloading a save
- The rat guarding the elevator corridor disappears too soon when entering
- Inventory can be called up while the stats UI is displayed
- The camera sometimes remains in the void after reloading a scene and flies back to Tilo only as he exists his hiding place

Added/Improved:
- Replaced all the trees with new SpeedTree assets
- Improved performance when standing on top of the main tower
- Set dressing is now complete in many places
- Improved textures and shaders on several assets
- New shader for the lake looks MUCH better
- Nights outside are not as dark anymore
- Candles are now automatically equipped onto the candlestick (no more fidgeting in the inventory)
- The HUD now displays the remaining candles next to the candlestick icon (candles are now like “ammo” for the candlestick)
- Books UI now makes Previous, Next and Close buttons more readable when using mouse/keyboard
- Re-implemented fog in exteriors
- Some yet non-public areas could sometimes be reachable via hacking. They shouldn’t be anymore (sorry!)
(Full changelog)

Grim Dawn has probably changed

>>> Features changed *FROM* Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Achievements *TO* Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Achievements, Cloud saves, Overlay

Hollow Knight Soundtrack [DLC] has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)

Long Dark, The [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 426 [Linux] --- File size: 108.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Patch 426 [Windows] --- File size: 88.0 MB --- Version: 12609 -> 12922

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (2.1 GB) --- Version *FROM* 423 *TO* 426

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (2.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* 423 *TO* 426

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 423 *TO* 426

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (2.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 423 *TO* 426

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 426 (22nd June 2017)

CRASH MITIGATION
- Fixed rare crash when bullet raycast hit an object
- Fixed rare crash when clicking rapidly when throwing a Torch or Flare
- Fixed rare crash when examining inventory items

CHANGES
- Add Bandage to starting player items in Hunted
- Updated icons for Old Man's Beard items (harvestable item and crafted Treatment)
- Added translations for all remaining non-localized strings from 424 launch

BUGS
- Fixed issue with not being able to dismiss save failure popup using gamepad
- Fixed issue with saved Journals not showing written notes, skills or collectibles.
- Fixed issue with resolutions passed from command line not being used. This fixes issue with game not running multiscreen for some players.
- Fixed issue with not being able to rebind key when mouse hovered over input field
- Fixed issue with some UI actions not being possible when using a Steam Controller
- Fixed issue with all Experience Mode icons being highlighted on death screen stats
- Fixed issue with First Aid UI not updating if affliction list changes while screen is active
- Fixed issue with Hypothermia and Frostbite Risk percentages not showing up on icons
- Fixed issue where female survivor slot could be used when male survivor slot was highlighted
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 2 of 2]

Master of Orion has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Elerian Fiefdoms: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 55.1 2.1.40241 *TO* 55.1.1 2.1.41258 locfix

* File changed: DLC: Gnolam League: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 55.1 2.1.40241 *TO* 55.1.1 2.1.41258 locfix

* File changed: DLC: Retro Fleets: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 55.1 2.1.40241 *TO* 55.1.1 2.1.41258 locfix

* File changed: DLC: Terran Khanate: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 55.1 2.1.40241 *TO* 55.1.1 2.1.41258 locfix

* File changed: DLC: Trilarian Shoal: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 55.1 2.1.40241 *TO* 55.1.1 2.1.41258 locfix

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 55.1 2.1.40241 *TO* 55.1.1 2.1.41258 locfix

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (2.7 GB) --- Version *FROM* 55.1 2.1.40241 *TO* 55.1.1 2.1.41258 locfix

[NO CHANGELOG]

Project Zomboid [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Windows installer, English

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File size: 748.0 MB --- Version: 37.14

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size: 748.0 MB --- Version: 37.14

[NO CHANGELOG]

Ruin of the Reckless has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.0.2D [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.03A [Windows] --- File size: 20.0 MB --- Version: 12391 -> 12919

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 653.0 MB *TO* 364.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2D *TO* 1.03A

[NO CHANGELOG]

SimplePlanes has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 260.0 MB *TO* 259.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.5.3.1 (gog-5) *TO* 1.6.1.1

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 246.0 MB *TO* 259.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.5.3.1 (gog-5) *TO* 1.6.1.1a

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.6.1.1 (22 June 2016)

New Parts
- Gyroscope - Keep your designs upright and build quadcopters
- Sphere - Super advanced ball technology
- Hemisphere - Half a sphere, for when you can't afford a whole new sphere

Features
- Wind Physics
- Wind Settings to control the wind in real-time
- Windsocks
- New Challenge - Cross Wind Landing
- New Stock "Airplane" - Quadcopter
- Tweaked the instrument panel user interface to improve the compass and add a wind heading indicator
- XML-modding enhancements

Bug Fixes
- Fixed bug preventing discovery of Featherfall Squall
- Fixed a bug that prevented Mirage Speedway from showing up (or was that a joke that I didn't get?)
- Prevent Restart Here from working on challenges
- Prevent AI planes from responding to player activation groups
- Fixed a bug with drag on initially disconnected parts
- Fixed a bug with tournament validation of part scale="1,1,1"
(Full changelog)

Skylar & Plux: Adventure On Clover Island has probably changed

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 1.2 (20th June 2017)

- Enabled Tobii Eyetracking
- Fixed grapchical issues with water on some devices
- Increased to 128 audio channels
- Changed default settings
- Updated credits
(Full changelog)

Slime Rancher [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 0.6.0c (32-bit) [Windows]

* File added: 0.6.0d (patch) [Windows] --- File size: 14.0 MB --- Version: 12763 -> 12906

* File added: Patch 0.6.0d (32-bit) [Windows] --- File size: 323.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (311.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.6.0c *TO* 0.6.0d

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 376.0 MB *TO* 373.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.6.0c *TO* 0.6.0d

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 328.0 MB *TO* 324.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.6.0c (64-bit) *TO* 0.6.0d (64-bit)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.6.0d (22nd June 2017)

- Fixed bug where some slime toys' effect area was smaller than intended.
- Fixed bug where the Quantum Mosaic Largo's mosaic shell was sometimes entirely hidden within its body.
- Fixed bug where sound would sometimes cut out after too much time around Dervish Slimes.
- Fixed bug where returning to Largos in a corral with an auto-feeder and plort-collector would sometimes not produce all of the proper plorts.
- Fixed bug where Diversification achievement was not properly counting Largos across all parts of the Ranch.
- Fixed bug where carrots and parsnips would sometimes become stuck against corral posts.
- Optimized some textures for a minor memory usage improvement.
- Optimized some object management for a minor CPU usage improvement.
(Full changelog)

TerraTech: R&D Pack [In Dev] [DLC] has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Text only: German, English *TO* Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai

Urban Empire has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: Half Timbered Building Pack: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 26.0 MB *TO* 27.0 MB --- Version has not changed (1.2.1.3)

* File changed: DLC: Two Sides of the Same Coin DLC: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 89.0 MB *TO* 91.0 MB --- Version has not changed (1.2.1.3)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.1 GB) --- Version has not changed (1.2.1.3) --- NOTE: the download links have changed for these files.

[NO CHANGELOG]
muntdefems: Games included in this batch:
Where? I don't see it...
GOG's package maintainer is so unprofessional and make a lot of confusion:

1. provide TWO different installers at the same time, with the same filename:
setup_reigns_32_1.25_gog-3_(10889).exe (filesize and checksum mismatch)

2. newer installers have the same filenames with the old files:
hand_of_fate
heretic_kingdoms_the_inquisition
offworld_trading_company
party_hard
reigns (64 bit version)
stardew_valley
terraria
this_is_the_police
victor_vran

GOG's recent service is worse and worse.
muntdefems: Games included in this batch:
Tannath: Where? I don't see it...
Sounds fishy, more EA games incoming? :D I am surely hoping so.
thx for this good work here ;)
high rated
Ganni1987: This is normal on GOG, for example Victor Vran got like 3-4 updates before being updated here and I wasn't worried that they forgot about us. My guess is that some devs first release a patch on steam > see that no new bug reports / more bugs are found > if everything's ok then release on GOG > otherwise more hotfixes before it arrives here.

JudasIscariot: Or...

Sometimes we find a bug, report it to the developer, and then wait for a fixed version :)
Judas, since you are reading this. Could you please shed some light on the flood of updates that were reported the last days - the ones without changelogs of course?

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post16647
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post16660
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post16680

I only got two actual flags but since those are not alwqays working correct I wonder if all those other updates really only Galaxy updates are (like it was persumed here). The whole update situation really has become akward.

It would be immensely helpful if Galaxy only updates could get an entry ("Galaxy Update" or something like this) in the changelog. Receiving updates without changelogs in 90% or more is totally useless for those who want to keep their backup archives up to date. Please remember that those all inclusive backup installer is the reason why many of us are here.
Post edited June 23, 2017 by MarkoH01
Judas,

Amanita dropped the Adobe-trash and use a proper engine now for Machinarium.
Will we see the update here?