It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
By the way, and since we're talking about Galaxy, here's something mrkgnao noticed: as of now, MaGog is currently unable to track file changes for Gremlins, Inc.

Being an 'unbundled game' (Gremlins, Inc. a.k.a. the always-online part and Gremlins vs Automatons a.k.a. the offline, single-player-only part), it has a different ID for the store product (1279412822) and for the individual library products (1451908972 and 1726175185, respectively).

But the thing is that the products API returns a 404 error for these IDs:
https://api.gog.com/products/1451908972?expand=downloads,expanded_dlcs,related_products,changelog
https://api.gog.com/products/1726175185?expand=downloads,expanded_dlcs,related_products,changelog

mrkgnao doesn't know why that is. Maybe this game has different IDs in the library and in Galaxy? Is there anyone owning this game and using Galaxy who has some idea about what's going on? (Or preferably, a blue? :P)
high rated
Added the </span></i>, <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/factorio/changelog/post10]Factorio [In Dev], and Offworld Trading Company changelogs to the respective game fora.

DeMignon added the Final Station, The, Hollow Knight, and Ultimate General: Gettysburg ones.
muntdefems: Maybe this game has different IDs in the library and in Galaxy?
Doesn't look like it - both IDs have builds linked to them.

https://content-system.gog.com/products/1451908972/os/windows/builds?generation=2
https://content-system.gog.com/products/1726175185/os/windows/builds?generation=2

Maybe it's just an API glitch? Believe me, it wouldn't be the first.
WinterSnowfall: Doesn't look like it - both IDs have builds linked to them.

https://content-system.gog.com/products/1451908972/os/windows/builds?generation=2
https://content-system.gog.com/products/1726175185/os/windows/builds?generation=2

Maybe it's just an API glitch? Believe me, it wouldn't be the first.
I see... Maybe you're right and it's just that someone forgot to include these two new IDs in the other API. I thinks I'll just poke Thiev for clarification. :P

Thiev: *poke*
muntdefems: I see... Maybe you're right and it's just that someone forgot to include these two new IDs in the other API. I thinks I'll just poke Thiev for clarification. :P
poke away, but I won't have an answer at this hour ;)
that's something to check and clarify tomorrow
high rated
In other news, Expeditions: Viking received offline build and patch up to version 1.0.3. Changelog and other proper things should appear tomorrow.
MarkoH01: [...] Edit: Just checked Galaxy. The new versions for all the games listed above are available in Galaxy but even in Galaxy the backup installer is the same. It might just be cloud updates here - but no news and no changelogs ...
HypersomniacLive: And no Judas to clarify... perhaps another blue-text could shed some light?
I made sure to put my vacation status under my nick so no one would be left wondering where I got off to...

Besides, Thiev is doing a good job clarifying things, imho :)
JudasIscariot: I made sure to put my vacation status under my nick so no one would be left wondering where I got off to...
Quick question about that, seems like you'll be in the US for work? Or are your dates wrong?
JudasIscariot: I made sure to put my vacation status under my nick so no one would be left wondering where I got off to...
JMich: Quick question about that, seems like you'll be in the US for work? Or are your dates wrong?
I'll be in the US working remotely, yes.
high rated
---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Cossacks 3
· Expeditions: Viking
· Hyper Light Drifter
· Inner Chains
· Offworld Trading Company
· Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs
· Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days
· Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days - Soundtrack [DLC]
· Skylar & Plux: Adventure On Clover Island

[Part 1 of 5]

A game has probably been added: Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days - Soundtrack [DLC]

Cossacks 3 has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.5.6.74.5278 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.5.7.74.5290 [Windows] --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 12057 -> 12082

* File changed: DLC: Days of Brilliance: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (37.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.5.6.74.5278 *TO* 1.5.7.74.5290

* File changed: DLC: Early Bird DLC: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (8.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.5.6.74.5278 *TO* 1.5.7.74.5290

* File changed: DLC: Guardians of the Highlands: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (21.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.5.6.74.5278 *TO* 1.5.7.74.5290

* File changed: DLC: Path to Grandeur: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 37.0 MB *TO* 39.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.5.6.74.5278 *TO* 1.5.7.74.5290

* File changed: DLC: Rise to Glory: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 40.0 MB *TO* 39.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.5.6.74.5278 *TO* 1.5.7.74.5290

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.5.6.74.5278 *TO* 1.5.7.74.5290

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (2.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.5.6.74.5278 *TO* 1.5.7.74.5290

[NO CHANGELOG]

Expeditions: Viking has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.0.2 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.0.4 [Windows] --- File size: 86.0 MB --- Version: 12089 -> 12111

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2 *TO* 1.0.4

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (4.0 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2 *TO* 1.0.4

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.4 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2 *TO* 1.0.4

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.4 (19th May 2017)

The main purpose of this patch was to fix the last of the crashes - a particularly tricky crash that turned out to be caused by Unity's reflection probes when our day/night cycle asks them to re-render. The crash mostly happened on Intel cards and certain AMD cards.

Disabling reflection probes
For now, we've added an option for disabling the reflection probes. If you're still getting the occasional loading screen crash or if the game is crashing during the camping timelapse, try enabling this option - especially if you're running the game on an Intel or AMD card:

- Open your config file - it's in your Documents folder by default that's
- C:\Users\Logic Artists\Documents\My Games\Expeditions Viking\Config
- Locate the [VideoSettings] section, and add the following line at the bottom: ReflectionProbes=False

That's it - that should stop the crashes. Without reflection probes, the lighting in the scene will not look quite as natural as it does with the probes enabled, but it's better than crashes.
Of course we've also managed to make a number of other fixes and improvements while we were at it. We've even managed to add a wee bit more content.

Additional Content and Balancing
- Finished two new Grimnir dream sequences and added them to the random events list
- Gave Aife a new ability that's unique to her: Snaring
- Added colour correction blending to the timelapse in camping
- Made it more likely to get injuries when incapacitated in combat
- Made non-fatal injuries more likely to deteriorate
- Changed the accuracy penalty for Quick Shot from a modifier to a multiplier (ie. from 30 points to 30%)
- Inspire is now limited to 3 charges
- Changed Fatigued, Hungry, and Starving so they complement each other better: Fatigued now reduces Strength, Finesse, and Perception while Hungry and Starving reduces Endurance and Sense
- Increased the duration on Well Fed to take into account the time spent camping
- Added hotkeys for activating abilities in the hotbar
- Made the game heal all injuries and reset fatigue and hunger after Hrodgærda's attack on Skjern
- Tactical Move can no longer be activated if you would have no moves left afterwards, to prevent you from cheating yourself
- Grimulfr will no longer show up in Skjern during summer until you've completed the main objective in Scarborough
- Made it so you get the Gain Power goal instead of the Speak To Skallagrimr goal if you side with Aiblinn in Dun Phris before you've done Lindisfarne
- Characters no longer drop Salvage
- Added a wave of reinforcements to the entrance guards in Jelling and did a general polish pass on the scene
- Added a bunch of deco characters fighting in the background in Jelling, and a few civilians that will flee if you approach them - also made a couple of houses burn
- All Northumbrian and Pict quests will now be failed when you side with Aiblinn in Dun Phris, to avoid narrative inconsistency
- Disabled some of the York entrance one-liners in the event you've invaded Northumbria, and made it so the guards are replaced by either Picts or Vikings depending on your choices
(To be continued in the next post)
high rated

[Part 2 of 5]

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.4 (19th May 2017)

Bug fixes
- Improved stability.
- Fixed Fog of War not being reset correctly when starting a new game
- Fixed a gamebreaking quest logic bug whereby Myrddin would be noninteractive if you fought the villagers without him and Cillian died (because a goal was set as optional when it should have been mandatory)
- Fixed the treasure in the passage grave becoming uninteractive if you lose the fight against the Underground Ones and subsequently choose not to pick up the treasure first time you interact with it
- Fixed an issue where you wouldn't be able to complete Parsley Sage Rosemary Thyme if you let Morcant go after raiding the monastery
- Fixed the Red Wedding quest never being closed if you enter the house during the night without making use of the option to wait outside (it wasn't breaking anything, but it was annoying)
- Fixed the Meet Maucolyn goal not getting correctly closed in Parsley Sage Rosemary Thyme if you decided to attack
- Fixed Wearh in the Woods not being closed properly if you attacked the village after having found the pelts
- Fix an issue in camping that would result in incorrect amount of resources being reserved
- Crafting schematics are now removed while crafting as intended
- Fixed items with special properties that raise HP not raising the actual HP but only the maximums - now you'll actually have the extra HP as you should
- Added new color tags for stat mods in inventory and character stats for the other languages
- Disabled save game inside Passage grave
- Fixed Fog of War issues in some of the camp scenes
- Fixed Seeking Sanctuary not getting closed correctly if you had a change of heart and killed the Persecutors before meeting the Refugees
- Fixed sinking into the ground on the hex map around the bridge in Chester
- Fixed the check whether you had been inside the walls in Chester already not being correctly set
- Fixed the chest in the Chester Sewers being lootable twice
- Changed the color correction in the Chester Sewers
- Fixed being able to take the runaway guard's body in Scoundrel's Flight if you had already gone into the tomb
- Fixed being able to use the runaway guard and his girlfriend's bodies for the sacrifice when they weren't dead
- Fixed Cillian not despawning correctly when Myrddin buries him
- Made sure Cillian's pyre is put out at appropriate times and made Talorc and Dubglas move to better positions when they set Cillian free
- Fixed being able to collect something for the Wisdom of the Ancients quest before you had gotten it
- Fixed not being able to cross the river by York on the campaign map
- Switched the numbers for schematics in armour crafting to be consistent with how the numbers are displayed in the Tinkering menu
- Fixed the tutorial window we added in 1.0.3 not updating step text correctly
- Confirmation boxes originating from conversation can't be dismissed anymore (which means you can no longer avoid travel ambushes by pressing Escape...)
- Fixed the food selection in camping prioritising Rations rather than Meat
- Tyr's Favour can now only be used by Viking enemies as intended - it's a bit of a hack for now, as the AI skill selection will still assign Galder to non-Vikings, but we'll deal with that later
- Cleaned up and polished the ambient audio in Jelling
- Fixed Wreckers in Scarborough not staying gone if you had gotten rid of them peacefully
- Fixed the looters in Donncoirce Homestead coming back if you had convinced them to leave
- Changed the trigger conditions for the intro to the swamp meeting so it's more robust, even though we haven't managed to figure out how some players have entered the scene before they got the quest
- Fixed damage reduction not being clamped correctly so high-level enemies affected by Tyr's Favour could exceed 100%, which made attacks heal them for the duration of the status effect
- Fixed sparing Cailtram at Domnall's farm not being properly closed if you just left after getting the proof
- Fixed the farmer inside Domnall's farmhouse not correctly responding if you hadn't fought the people outside
- Fixed the player gaining String instead of losing it when pulling out a rotten tooth
- Fixed the Armourer and Craftsmen Homestead upgrades giving you the opposite resource of what they should give
- Fixed an issue where crafted armours and helmets might not have the right models
- Fixed being able to repeat geting the reward for rescuing Mani from Sandarr
- Fixed not being able to find the missing wrecker in Scarborough if you had searched his corpse before getting the quest
- Added headlines to the skill rank tooltips in Crafting so it's a bit more clear what they mean
- Fixed a localisation issue on discard prompt
- Fixed CNodeLogicWaitForAIGroupToSpawn node not working properly, which caused problems in the cave fight in the ravine if you were skipping too quickly through the dialogue
- Made the family from the Troll Tree not show up later if either of the parents were killed
- Fixed Æthelred's war camp not disappearing from Yngilwood if you fail the Northumbria questline early, and disabled some of the entrance one-liners related to the camp once it's gone
- Made some control labels a little clearer, fixed two small spelling mistakes in the English tutorials
- Fixed the generic clansmen and Kveldulfr not acknowledging Asleifr's death correctly because the conversations were checking an obsolete variable
- Fixed French localization parsing for the patterns that change a word based on whether the word after it starts with a vowel or a consonant (eg. de or d')
- Fixed a wrong ending of a dynamic gender text token that was causing the unparsed token to show up in the text
- Tweaked the colliders in the roadside camp to make it easier to pick up the stuff in the tent
- Fixed null ref when initializing prop items and fixed the GOG SDK not recognizing the DLC when not connected to Galaxy
- Fixed two one-liners playing over each other in Seahenge, and set up better party spawn positions
- Increased amount of cairns needed to unlock the Wayfarer achievement (it was looking for 7 but there are actually 9) and fixed the cairn in Lindisfarne not being counted towards the 14 cairns for the Pathfinder achievement
- Made the game logic that triggers Osred's conversation with Æthelred after his defeat a bit more robust to ensure that it won't get stuck
- Added a config option for disabling reflection probes to solve the loading screen crashes that happen in certain scenes on certain video cards (thanks Unity)

As always, we'd like to thank you all for your help in identifying these issues. Now that the worst bugs are ironed out, we're going to start digging into the nice-to-have list. The next update will take a bit longer, but it'll also contain a bunch of new stuff. Stay tuned for more information :)
high rated

[Part 3 of 5]

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.3 (19th May 2017)

Known Issue: Loading Crash
- We've gotten a bit closer to tracking down the loading crash that some players are still experiencing, but we believe the crash still exists in this patch. We think it may be an issue with the version of Unity that we used for the game. Fixing it is our current highest priority.
- A small group of users may be experiencing a different error related to video playback at the start of the game. Please read the bottom section of this post for instructions on how to bypass this as we look into a solution.

Change log: General Fixes
- You can now disable the game's time limit - see below for instructions
- Fixed fire particle effect crashing the build
- Fixed the campaign map triggering travel events and vice versa (which was preventing a lot of events from triggering)
- Fixed a bug that was causing faction reputation checks in conversations to always think you had 0 reputation (note: as long as your reputation with a faction is between -20 and 20, the faction screen will not display any changes, but your reputation is changing - that's just a UI issue that we hope to address in the next patch)
- Fixed a bug whereby Drugged and Intoxicated would stick around forever if they were applied during a conversation (they now last 3 hours each, so walk it off)
- Added a player message for when you get status effects through conversations and when they're removed over time
- Stat numbers are now coloured red if they're being reduced by an injury or status effect and orange if they would be reduced but they actually can't go any lower
- Status effect icons now show up in the same places as injury icons (most importantly in the character screen and in the follower selection menu)
- Added a new tutorial pop-up about the timeline
- Fixed item removal nodes removing the wrong item if the intended item was equipped (specifically, Ketill's personal quest was removing his bow instead of his talisman)
- Fixed the Toss ability
- Added adjacency checks to the activation conditions for Heavy Swing and Hook and Slash (the latter already had a within-rush-distance check, but that's not enough)
- The game will now no longer autosave during sequences where saves are disabled
- Fixed conversation kills without takedown animations not updating the animation state of the victim (which would cause them to still be standing around and look alive after you killed them)
- Made some improvements to loading times
- Fix the issue where the absent characters would be eat in camp
- Fixed an issue where followers could die in combat in an injury got worse while incapacitated
- Fixed characters not going to the right positions and playing the right animations during camping
- Added check for null ref when determining flanking
- Removed party spawner from character creation
- Added localisation strings for the Worldmap for the save menu
- Messed a bit with some of the pre-set characters' morale, including raising all your huscarls (except Asleifr, because he's a douchebag)
- Fixed the player marker being placed on your previous campaign map position if you sail to Scarborough from somewhere else and leave by foot
- Fixed the Denmark campaign map thinking you're in Erlingr's farm the first time you leave the Homestead after the prologue
- Fixed Ribe's description referring to Ragnhildr as a thegn instead of a jarl
- Fixed the player's ship sails not getting the right colours from the player model anywhere other than in the Homestead
- Added animation sound effects to the random filler characters in the cities
- Replaced some of Ribe's characters with filler characters to shave the loading time down a bit and made sure that all filler characters who are sitting down in all three cities have their colliders disabled
- Made some corrections to the French localisation
- Status effects are now removed from dead people
- Reduced the amount of consumables and throwables you find in lootable objects
- Reduced the amount of salvage you can get from crates, barrels, and baskets
- Added Hungry and Starving counts to the party information panel on the travel maps
- Made some tweaks in initialization to prevent crashes when loading Ribe
- Fixed not all keybinding options being shown at all times
- Fixed a background not tiling in the pause menu
- Improved the colour correction in Orkneyjar
- Improved colour correction for Caustantin's Hall and the dungeon in Legacæstir
- Improved the colour correction in the dream sequences
- Removed birds from the 2nd dream since they weren't animating
- Fixed the movement value localisation not being correct
- Fixed a tooltip not being localized in the camping todo list
- Fixed issue with abilities not getting deselected when a character was immobilised
- Added an animation for characters sleeping in beds (for Eyfura and Bjørgdis)
- Tile objects (ice, campfires, brambles, etc.) now trigger when combat starts (e.g. you are instantly set on fire if you stand on a campfire); however, characters no longer start on a tile with a hazard (these may appear to contradict each other but the result is that things will run as they should but your characters should be smart enough to not step on hazards on their initial turn)
- Illumination does not get removed at the end of the turn anymore
- Characters standing inside a campfire will now be illuminated in addition to burned
- Optimised the reflection probes in all campsites, hoping that'll fix or reduce the crashes some players have reported during the timelapse
- Made the AdvanceTime debug command only accept positive numbers
high rated

[Part 4 of 5]

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.3 (19th May 2017)

Change log: Quests
- Made it so you can trigger the Althing and end the game if you have 100 Prosperity even if you haven't completed any other questline
- Fixed a bunch of Play Once Only-related issues in various conversations
- Fixed Valerius never showing up on Orkneyjar unless you got the quest to kill him from Iovita before turning on her
- Disabled saving during Hrodgærda's attack on Skjern
- Fixed Hrodgærda's reinforcements breaking if you've built palisades before the final attack on Skjern
- Disabled saving game inside the passage grave in Skerninge
- Fixed the goal to talk to Bildr in the feud quest re-appearing in your quest log if you get it from another character after completing it already
- Fixed not being able to complete the Seeking Sanctuary quest if you had killed the refugees before talking to Æthelfled
- Fixed being able to recruit the persecuters in Legacæstir if you had already killed the cult
- Fixed not being able to make the persecutors in Legacæstir leave you alone under certain conditions
- Fixed the cult in Legacæstir not leaving the ruins if you had convinced them to join you at Orkneyjar
- Fixed cult members in Legacæstir not running away if you had turned the cult hostile
- Fixed the Ab Urbe Condita fight being able to re-trigger if you had already fought it but not handed in the quest
- Fixed not being able to hand in the Seeking Sanctuary quest to the persecuters if you had turned the cult hostile
- Fixed triggering an empty fight if you had already dealt with the refugees before turning the cult in Legacæstir hostile
- Fixed Iovita attacking you if you approached her after having given her the Aquila
- Fixed the fight in the Legacæstir dungeon triggering even though you had already fought it
- Fixed getting stuck by the bridge in Legacæstir if you had already fought the persecutors (ah, that quest really is the gift that keeps on giving)
- Fixed the conversation with Finnguala upon your return with Donncoirce not playing if you'd clicked on her before it was active
- Disabled the option to tell Ragnhildr you killed the Rats if you didn't kill the Rats
- Made the Red Wedding party not spawn if the Wait goal is Inactive, instead of if Wait is Not Completed and Not Failed
- Moved the goal marker for the first Red Wedding goal from the groom's father onto the house door so it doesn't go to a campaign map marker when the wedding party despawns
- Fixed the Red Wedding party spawning in during the night if they had previously spawned in during the day
- Fixed the scared man in the Barghest quest spawning in during the day if he had previously spawned in during the night, but at the same time accidentally inverted his spawn conditions so he now spawns only during the day - will fix that in the next patch, as it doesn't break anything
- Fixed Rurik not disappearing from your longhouse after day 150 as he should
- Disabled the dialogue option to sacrifice a mercenary in Skerninge because it wasn't working
- Fixed Hulda only appearing the first time you load Skjern after the prologue
- Fixed the option to have Kveldulfr craft for you never appearing during the summer if you didn't ask him about the smithy during the winter
- Went over a bunch of conversations and added more reputation changes and increased some of the existing ones
- Gave the Eoforwic blacksmith a check to bypass her introduction text on subsequent visits
- Added morale decreases for your love interest if you get caught cheating
- Disabled the option to side with Aiblinn in Dun Phris if you don't control Orkneyjar at that point
- Fixed Leofric showing up in Osred's hall even if you fight him before going there
- Fixed Grainne talking about Conall as if he's dead even if you brought him in alive (in English and German - we're awaiting translations for the other languages)
- Fixed a weirdly inconsistent bug where Grainne would sometimes not spawn in Caustantin's hall after Mac Taidg Must Die until you left and re-entered the hall a few times
- Fixed not getting the proper ID for a randomly selected character in the stray boat event
- Fixed being able to talk to Maban before you catch the thieving child, thereby never being able to complete that goal; also fixed being able to enter the houses before you get the relevant quests
- Removed the extra coin pile in the merchant's house in Eoforwic and fixed the level transition goal marker in that scene and the shire gerefa's house showing up at 0.0.0 instead of the door
- Made it so you can pick up the knife in the wall in one of the entrable homes in Eoforwic and set the loot to owned
- Set everything to owned in the 2nd Eoforwic house and made the lord of the house lie in his bed
- Changed the Viking attack in Yngilwood so the player starts, and tweaked the cover in the hex map
- Fixed the injured man in the swamp sticking around if you had treated him
- Fixed the robbers on the ridge in the swamp not reacting if you had gone there once before
- Fixed an NPC Speech node in the TravelInfection random event that should have been a Stored NPC Speech node
- Fixed a potential problem with the feud quest in Ribe not triggering; unfortunately we couldn't reproduce it, so we're not sure if the fix works
- Small tweaks to the eating and drinking contest in Ribe
- Fixed a typo "somethng" in the conversation with Ingimarr in his house
- Tweaked the trader hex map in Skerninge
- Fixed a misspelled character reference in the toothache camping event
- Fixed the Forbidden Tribute quest in Eoforwic trying to spawn the wrong character when you had defeated the lynch mob
- Made a rock that was throwing warnings in the treasure cave not batching static, and rebuilt lighting as a result
- Fixed Vrangr sticking around in the Marsh if you came back to it after you had let him go
- Fixed a hex map issue in Yngilwood that could cause players to get stuck on a hill
- Fixed the huscarls still showing up in Skjern over the summer if they had spawned in once, even if they had since left the hird
- Fixed being able to hand in the Debt Collector quest multiple times
- ixed being able to get the Debt Collector quest again if you had already handed it in under certain circumstances
- Fixed an issue where you could get the Debt Collector quest again if you had failed to get the payment from Gaius Aelius
- Fixed an issue where the Debt Collector quest would not get closed if you had gotten the payment before ever talking with them
- Added a missing check to the conversation with Grainne if you defeat her, to check if Aife was part of the fight
- Fixed the Old Man in the Marsh not entering dialogue if you had freed Mani
- Fixed a rogue hex in the bandit camp and not being able walk between the barricades
- Added the missing "Blacksmith" area map marker localization for Orkney to all localizations

Disabling the Time Limit
By popular demand we've implemented a way for you to disable the game-over that you'll normally get if you run out of time in either campaign. Time will still pass as normal and the timeline will appear to progress, but once it reaches the end, nothing will happen.
To activate this:
- First find your config file. It should be in \Documents\My Games\Expeditions Viking\Config.
- Open Config.ini with your text editor of choice (Notepad will do nicely).
- Locate the [PlayerSettings] section and add the following line TimeGameOver=False at the end of it, for example:
- [PlayerSettings]
- GameLanguage=English
- GoalMarkerBehaviour=ShowAll
- Dismemberment=True
- Tutorial=False
- DisplayHexes=False
- DisplayHelmets=True
- EdgePanning=True
- ControlStyle=CRPG
- TimeGameOver=False
- Save the file and open the game.
- To verify that the time limit is disabled, hover over your marker or the icon at the end of the timeline. It should say, in a red font: "Running out of time is currently disabled." Note that this will only show up in the English or English (Norse Names) localisations so far, because we haven't had the new strings localised yet.

Disabling the time limit will also disable all difficulty-related achievements for finishing the game.
As mentioned somewhere in the changelist above, to complement this new feature we have also changed the "advancetime" cheat so it no longer accepts negative numbers.
Of course there are things that stop making sense when you disable the timeline. We assume that if you do this, you don't particularly care about the narrative consistency of the game,do not be suprised if the game suddenly skips almost a year into the future, and a title card proclaims the year to be 789 AD when your in-game clock says 790 or something like that.
Video crash bypass instructions
If your game has been crashing immediately after character creation or immediately upon opening, try adding the following anywhere in your config file:
[VideoPlaybackSettings]
DoPlayVideos=False
The side effect is that you will not get any videos. This is mainly a problem for the end of the game, since the denoument will not play. We're still working on a "proper" fix for a later update.
(Full changelog)
high rated

[Part 5 of 5]

Hyper Light Drifter has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 5/3/2017 (gog-8) [Linux] --- File size: 199.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 758.0 MB *TO* 760.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 6/29/2016 (gog-7) *TO* 5/3/2017 (gog-8)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 758.0 MB *TO* 761.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-10 *TO* 5/3/2017

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 892.0 MB *TO* 870.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-9 *TO* 5/3/2017

[NO CHANGELOG]

Inner Chains has probably changed

>>> Sub-forum added: Inner Chains sub-forum

Offworld Trading Company has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Jupiter's Forge: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size: 37.0 MB --- Version: 1.13.15846

* File changed: DLC: Blue Chip Ventures DLC: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.11.15377 *TO* 1.13.15846

* File changed: DLC: Ceres Initiative DLC: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.11.15377 *TO* 1.13.15846

* File changed: DLC: Map Toolkit DLC: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.11.15377 *TO* 1.13.15846

* File changed: DLC: Real Mars Map Pack DLC: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.11.15377 *TO* 1.13.15846

* File changed: DLC: The Patron and the Patriot DLC: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.11.15377 *TO* 1.13.15846

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 682.0 MB *TO* 902.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.11.15377 *TO* 1.13.15846

[NO CHANGELOG]

Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 32 bit installer - part 1 [Windows]

* File removed: Patch 32 bit installer - part 2 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.0.2b [Linux] --- File size: 423.0 MB --- Version: 1.0.2.0 -> 1.0.2b

* File added: Patch 1.0.2b.0 [Windows] --- File size: 17.0 MB --- Version: 12081 -> 12092

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.6 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.0 *TO* 1.0.2b

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.5 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.0 *TO* 1.0.2b.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.3 *TO* 1.0.2b.0

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.4 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.2.3 *TO* 1.0.2b.0

[NO CHANGELOG]

Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days has probably changed

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* OSX 10.11 or later, Processor: Intel Core i5, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Sound Card: In-Built, Mouse, Keyboard *TO* [empty]

>>> Release date changed *FROM* Unknown *TO* May 18, 2017

>>> Addition date changed *FROM* Unknown *TO* May 19, 2017

>>> Sub-forum added: Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days sub-forum

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Soundtrack: soundtrack (FLAC) --- File size: 128.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: DLC: Soundtrack: soundtrack (MP3) --- File size: 48.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: gog-2

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size: 1.2 GB --- Version: gog-2

[NO CHANGELOG]

Skylar & Plux: Adventure On Clover Island has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: 0.19.1

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File size: 3.4 GB --- Version: 0.19.1

[NO CHANGELOG]
I'm pretty sure that updated games are not shown on the account page at all. I didn't get any update notifcations for games listed on the last two pages.
Post edited May 20, 2017 by Kaesemeister