It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The german version of Al-Qadim: The Genie's Curse has been added.

Quote from Changelog:

"Patch gog-2 (22.09.2015)

- added the German version of Al-Qadim: The Genie's Curse.
- a "Vielen Dank!" goes out to our community member Pixelion for the donation of the German version of the game :)"

Thanks, Pixelion! :)
DyNaer: Don't listen Judas >_>
Don't wprry, he didn't, nor bother to reply -- GOG never does. But hey, nice attitude towards another user's point of view. [rolls eyes] And of course, why should there be any alternative to the "fully optional" system-clogging still-beta client software? Who on earth would want that?!
Branais: Don't wprry, he didn't, nor bother to reply -- GOG never does. But hey, nice attitude towards another user's point of view. [rolls eyes] And of course, why should there be any alternative to the "fully optional" system-clogging still-beta client software? Who on earth would want that?!
We have a changelog feature available in your account for every game that gets an update. If a game has a major update or bonus added to it, we update the changelog.

So what seems to be the problem, if I may ask?
Branais: Don't wprry, he didn't, nor bother to reply -- GOG never does. But hey, nice attitude towards another user's point of view. [rolls eyes] And of course, why should there be any alternative to the "fully optional" system-clogging still-beta client software? Who on earth would want that?!
I may be wrong, but I believe DyNaer forgot the word "to" between "listen" and "Judas"...
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 22 September:

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Al-Qadim: The Genie's Curse, all_files, Windows installer, German, dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.00 (gog-2)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Al-Qadim: The Genie's Curse, all_files, Mac OS X installer, German, dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.00 (gog-1)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Al-Qadim: The Genie's Curse, all_files, Linux installer, German, dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.00 (gog-2)

NOTE! CHANGED Al-Qadim: The Genie's Curse, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1441096843.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch gog-2 (22.09.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ added the German version of Al-Qadim: The Genie's Curse.
NOTE! ADD +++ a "Vielen Dank!" goes out to our community member Pixelion for the donation of the German version of the game :)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE STASIS, all_files, DLC: Deluxe Edition Upgrade: screenplay

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE STASIS, all_files, DLC: Deluxe Edition Upgrade: in-game text document

NOTE! CHANGED STASIS: Deluxe Edition [Premium], bonuses: 8 deluxe wallpapers, 5 wallpapers, soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3), 13 avatars, artbook, 23 concept arts, poster ***TO*** 8 deluxe wallpapers, 5 wallpapers, screenplay, in-game text document, soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3), 13 avatars, artbook, 23 concept arts, poster

NOTE! CHANGED STASIS: Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC], bonuses: 8 deluxe wallpapers, soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3), artbook ***TO*** 8 deluxe wallpapers, screenplay, in-game text document, soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3), artbook

[No changelog (yet?)]

NOTE! CHANGED Grand Ages: Medieval [Upcoming], compatibility: ***TO*** Multiplayer Notice: Please note that the GOG Galaxy Client is required to access Multiplayer
JudasIscariot: We have a changelog feature available in your account for every game that gets an update. If a game has a major update or bonus added to it, we update the changelog.

If I may, please let me give you an example.
During last Pinata promo there was Hand of Fate discounted and I was considering buing this.
But I wanted to check if this game is still supported by the dev.
Well, I couldn't find anything because there is no information about updates for games that I don't own.
I looked to game forum and didn't see any information because you stopped posting them when this changelog feature was added.
In the end, I didn't buy this game.
high rated
JudasIscariot: We have a changelog feature available in your account for every game that gets an update. If a game has a major update or bonus added to it, we update the changelog.

zambrey: If I may, please let me give you an example.
During last Pinata promo there was Hand of Fate discounted and I was considering buing this.
But I wanted to check if this game is still supported by the dev.
Well, I couldn't find anything because there is no information about updates for games that I don't own.
I looked to game forum and didn't see any information because you stopped posting them when this changelog feature was added.
In the end, I didn't buy this game.
It's a good example.

Until GOG realises its mistake, do note that all the GOG changelogs are available on MaGog (under each game's "downloadable files" section), regardless of whether you own the game or not.
Post edited September 22, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Until GOG realises its mistake, do note that all the GOG changelogs are available on MaGog (under each game's "downloadable files" section), regardless of whether you own the game or not.
And again MaGog comes to the rescue...

Tbh, the site would be a major PITA without MaGog and Barefoot Essentials.
mrkgnao: Until GOG realises its mistake, do note that all the GOG changelogs are available on MaGog (under each game's "downloadable files" section), regardless of whether you own the game or not.
toxicTom: And again MaGog comes to the rescue...
I just wanted to say something similar but it was more like: "MaGog does again what GOG should have done".
Time for everybody to vote for this feature via wishlist (we all remember that GOG just posted a few days ago how serious they take this feature and how proud they are because of it - so let's use it) since there really is no reason to only show updates when you have bought the game. That is something even Steam does better (sorry that I have to say it - but it's true). Updates belong in the news section of a game accessible for everybody who is interested in the game.
Post edited September 22, 2015 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Time for everybody to vote for this feature via wishlist
Agree with everything you said so am happy to vote - do you happen to have a link to said wishlist entry? Thanks :)

This is useless for new customers (who do NOT own the game) as they are not able to see the changelog. You can't expect them to search for it in the forums since you know how bad the search engine is and how inconvenient it would be in any case. Not having the changelog up and accessible on the game page is heresy.
MarkoH01: Time for everybody to vote for this feature via wishlist
Pajama: Agree with everything you said so am happy to vote - do you happen to have a link to said wishlist entry? Thanks :)
This should be the correct one
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/post_duplicates_of_the_changelogs_in_the_respective_game_forums

Edit: I just saw HOW FEW votes this feature has. So if you really want it VOTE FOR IT!

Wurzelkraft: This is useless for new customers (who do NOT own the game) as they are not able to see the changelog. You can't expect them to search for it in the forums since you know how bad the search engine is and how inconvenient it would be in any case. Not having the changelog up and accessible on the game page is heresy.
Update logs in the forum wouldn't be that problematic. Make a "Patch notes" sticky for every game and it's done. The search function IS bad but it still finds the game itself ;)
high rated
MarkoH01: I just wanted to say something similar but it was more like: "MaGog does again what GOG should have done".
Time for everybody to vote for this feature via wishlist (we all remember that GOG just posted a few days ago how serious they take this feature and how proud they are because of it - so let's use it) since there really is no reason to only show updates when you have bought the game. That is something even Steam does better (sorry that I have to say it - but it's true). Updates belong in the news section of a game accessible for everybody who is interested in the game.
Wish I could vote again, and again, and again...

Wurzelkraft: This is useless for new customers (who do NOT own the game) as they are not able to see the changelog. You can't expect them to search for it in the forums since you know how bad the search engine is and how inconvenient it would be in any case. Not having the changelog up and accessible on the game page is heresy.
Not to mention that it's again the community that makes the changelogs publicly available on the forum.
MarkoH01: This should be the correct one
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/post_duplicates_of_the_changelogs_in_the_respective_game_forums

Edit: I just saw HOW FEW votes this feature has. So if you really want it VOTE FOR IT!
I'd rather vote for a public changelog. I don't consider the forum capable of such a job, as not many people are using it.

MarkoH01: Update logs in the forum wouldn't be that problematic. Make a "Patch notes" sticky for every game and it's done. The search function IS bad but it still finds the game itself ;)
Except that stickies have a tendency to be ignored.
MarkoH01: This should be the correct one

Grargar: I'd rather vote for a public changelog. I don't consider the forum capable of such a job, as not many people are using it.

MarkoH01: Update logs in the forum wouldn't be that problematic. Make a "Patch notes" sticky for every game and it's done. The search function IS bad but it still finds the game itself ;)
Grargar: Except that stickies have a tendency to be ignored.
Yes, a public changelog would even be better but maybe GOG should take one step at a time. Sometimes they behave quite helpless without the help of the community ;)