It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Swedrami: The list of current bestsellers on the front page seems to be not working correctly. If I'm not mistaken, it should show a top ten but it's only a top eight instead.
That's because two of the games on the list (Mortal Kombat 1+2+3 and Mortal Kombat 4) are blocked in Germany, so you can't see them. For the rest of the world, there are ten games.
Post edited July 06, 2022 by mrkgnao
Swedrami: The list of current bestsellers on the front page seems to be not working correctly. If I'm not mistaken, it should show a top ten but it's only a top eight instead.
mrkgnao: That's because two of the games on the list (Mortal Kombat 1+2+3 and Mortal Kombat 4) are blocked in Germany, so you can't see them. For the rest of the world, there are ten games.
Looks like having geo-blocked titles show up in the search results during the sale was not intended after all.
Thanks.
Not exactly "just" break, but yet another bundle that doesn't get marked as owned when you have both the game and the DLC:
https://www.gog.com/en/game/8doors_arums_afterlife_adventure_bundle
Five times today I have cleared the update flag for Hellpoint, five times I have made sure that it was indeed gone, and five times it reappeared, sometimes minutes later.

Is Hellpoint the new purple dot? Stay tuned. Film at eleven.

EDIT: Actually, it's even more interesting. Now that the update flag has appeared for the sixth time, I can no longer open the floating panel for the game in my library. When I click on the game, the panel pops up, but the loading marker just keeps rotating ad infinitum. EDIT: This portion has resolved, but the update flag keeps reappearing as before.
Post edited July 13, 2022 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Five times today I have cleared the update flag for Hellpoint, five times I have made sure that it was indeed gone, and five times it reappeared, sometimes minutes later.

EDIT: Actually, it's even more interesting. Now that the update flag has appeared for the sixth time, I can no longer open the floating panel for the game in my library. When I click on the game, the panel pops up, but the loading marker just keeps rotating ad infinitum.
The floating panel not loading has been happening for a while, so far always sorted itself out after a while. And that may also explain the reappearing blue dot, maybe the information that you clicked that game doesn't get carried to the proper server. Coupled with all the forum gogbears lately, it's clear that some part of the backend can't cope with the current load, at least.
This "Hellpoint bug" is also occuring to me, exactly as mrkgnao described.
+1 for the Hellpoint Bug.
Really weird.
Same annoying bug here with the Hellpoint update - it just won't go away plus the download panel just gives a continuous loading icon :(

I've contacted a blue to see if this can be sorted. Fingers crossed!
mrkgnao: Five times today I have cleared the update flag for Hellpoint, five times I have made sure that it was indeed gone, and five times it reappeared, sometimes minutes later.

EDIT: Actually, it's even more interesting. Now that the update flag has appeared for the sixth time, I can no longer open the floating panel for the game in my library. When I click on the game, the panel pops up, but the loading marker just keeps rotating ad infinitum. EDIT: This portion has resolved, but the update flag keeps reappearing as before.
It was floating because the product details endpoint was giving a 504 return code (some kind of server problem) most of the time.
Damn this Hellpoint bug, I want to try this DLC so much... Hope they will fix it soon!

EDIT - Oh, and I have this purple dot you talked about some message earlier, is there a way to remove this? Can't read the 130+ pages of this thread...
Post edited July 13, 2022 by Exhodos
I can't download Armed and Dangerous (English version) from the website. The .bin file should be 2,6Gb, but the file downloaded is always 2,2Gb no matter how many times I try.
Does someone have the same problem?

(Other languages seem to be correct)
Post edited July 15, 2022 by Glaucos
1. Does the game install properly? Did you check verify whilst installing?
2. Sometimes the size of the offline installer "advertised" on the game card/page is incorrect. Are you familiar with using checksums?:

Copy the full download link for the file.
Add .xml on the end of it (<rest of link>.bin.xml, yeah?). Run that altered link. Read the xml file which will open in the browser. The md5 checksum is inside the tag on the first line (ignore the chunk ones below it).
Post edited July 15, 2022 by Braggadar
Braggadar: 1. Does the game install properly? Did you check verify whilst installing?
2. Sometimes the size of the offline installer "advertised" on the game card/page is incorrect. Are you familiar with using checksums?:

Copy the full download link for the file.
Add .xml on the end of it (<rest of link>.bin.xml, yeah?). Run that altered link. Read the xml file which will open in the browser. The md5 checksum is inside the tag on the first line (ignore the chunk ones below it).
1. I did check, it says it's broken and tells me to download again.
2. All other languages are 2,6Gb. I installed the Spanish version, and it all went OK, but I want the English one.
I tried checking the integrity with third party tools made by the community and the file is broken.
Then I tried downloading with other devices and browsers, all failed the same way (2,2gb bin file).

EDIT: Well, I tried one more time... and it went through the integrity check and installed it. I really don't know what happened, if the problem was on my end or not, but it seems to be ok now.
Post edited July 15, 2022 by Glaucos
Glaucos: 1. I did check, it says it's broken and tells me to download again.
2. All other languages are 2,6Gb. I installed the Spanish version, and it all went OK, but I want the English one.
I tried checking the integrity with third party tools made by the community and the file is broken.
Then I tried downloading with other devices and browsers, all failed the same way (2,2gb bin file).
EDITED: Resolved by user. Enjoy your game!
Post edited July 15, 2022 by Braggadar
Exhodos: EDIT - Oh, and I have this purple dot you talked about some message earlier, is there a way to remove this? Can't read the 130+ pages of this thread...
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/heres_how_to_remove_permanent_forum_reply_notification