It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It seems as if forum replies for me are not shown anymore in the navigational bar. Disabled all my scrips but the issue remains. I am pretty sure this worked fine not long ago.
Attachments:
MarkoH01: It seems as if forum replies for me are not shown anymore in the navigational bar. Disabled all my scrips but the issue remains. I am pretty sure this worked fine not long ago.
IIRC, forum replies notifications aren't showing in the account drop-down menu for a very long time now (I think that was a BF feature?). But they do show in the Community tab for me just fine (see attached).

Are they still not showing for you?
Attachments:
MarkoH01: It seems as if forum replies for me are not shown anymore in the navigational bar. Disabled all my scrips but the issue remains. I am pretty sure this worked fine not long ago.
HypersomniacLive: IIRC, forum replies notifications aren't showing in the account drop-down menu for a very long time now (I think that was a BF feature?). But they do show in the Community tab for me just fine (see attached).

Are they still not showing for you?
I wanted to have those replys shown in the alert section which is working again now. Thank you.
Attachments:
alert.jpg (261 Kb)
Post edited August 05, 2019 by MarkoH01
I'm getting CSS errors on the forum, it's failing to load the Legacy.css so the fonts are a bit messed up.

legacy.11.css:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
Yep, fonts sure are messed up, was wondering if they changed them, but they do look like defaults...

Edit: Seems like the file is now at /css/legacy.11.css instead of /bundles/gogwebsitecommon/css/legacy.11.css but the forum still tries to get it from there... And the URLs in it still point to the bundles link too.
Post edited August 15, 2019 by Cavalary
i thought my eyes derped

how can they even break fonts
also! this 'new' (borked) font shows my 9-as-— glitch in full glory!
Post edited August 16, 2019 by Fairfox
Fairfox: also! this 'new' (borked) font shows my 9-as-— glitch in full glory!
That's still happening?

And only in the reply dialog for ONLY this website?

Since I have no such 9-cum-— problems, It must be coded into the reply dialog. I have no idea why it's picking on you, though, since it should be a problem for all of us. (Unless you have loaded extra fonts and replaced the defaults …?)
Deleted - due to double posting! Sorry.
Post edited August 17, 2019 by Pajama
Fonts seem to have been fixed, looks like they put in the new location of the legacy CSS.
Little funny bug.
Attachments:
erbello: Little funny bug.
I think there are too many replies. How about you?
This War of Mine got a 6.0.0 update that seems to replace the 6.0.5. No changelog. Any idea what this might be about?
?ytilibitapmoc sdrawkcaB
blotunga: This War of Mine got a 6.0.0 update that seems to replace the 6.0.5. No changelog. Any idea what this might be about?
No idea, but it seems to be on 6.0.6 now.