It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Something seems to have broken on the forum again? Ajax URLs go to /forum/general/undefined/ instead of /forum/ajax/ need to change manually to be able to post, and clicking search does nothing, though typing search=... in URL works.
Happened once before, was during the say so sent a support message, they said they couldn't replicate it, but after about half an hour it worked normally again. Let's see now...
Cavalary: Something seems to have broken on the forum again? Ajax URLs go to /forum/general/undefined/ instead of /forum/ajax/ need to change manually to be able to post, and clicking search does nothing, though typing search=... in URL works.
Happened once before, was during the say so sent a support message, they said they couldn't replicate it, but after about half an hour it worked normally again. Let's see now...
No problem here (on Firefox 72).
Cavalary: Something seems to have broken on the forum again? Ajax URLs go to /forum/general/undefined/ instead of /forum/ajax/ need to change manually to be able to post, and clicking search does nothing, though typing search=... in URL works.
Had the same issue several times during the last 4 hours, on both Firefox and Microsoft Edge. It worked normally again after some time. Using the search field in the community wishlist didn't work, and I was unable to vote for games on the wishlist.
Post edited January 10, 2020 by SCPM
kbnrylaec: I bought Offworld Trading Company on Nov 24, 2016, with some DLCs.
While the game is still in my Library, GOG showed that I do not own the game in its game page.
https://www.gog.com/game/offworld_trading_company

Its DLCs I owned are displayed as OWNED correctly.
Since I have no plan to buy other DLCs for the base game, I do not know will the system stop me if I want to.

UPDATE
The base game have no ratings and reviews now. Surely it is a big glitch on GOG's side.
12 days after I submitted ticket #539858, GOG finally fix the bug.
The "newer" Offworld Trading Company is a game pack, including base game and Jupiter's Forge DLC.
Old owners of the real base game can buy DLCs now.
high rated
I just looked at my games in my profile (https://www.gog.com/u/mrkgnao/games) and noticed that all "The Walking Dead" games that I own are not listed. I checked the profiles of a couple of people whom I know also to own these games and there too the games were not listed.

The games are still available in my library (https://www.gog.com/account), but there too there's something fishy. All "The Walking Dead" games are marked as "Soon", as if they were upcoming games, rather than removed games.

P.S. It might be GOG's buggy indication that the games will returning to GOG, as they have already returned to Steam.
Post edited January 29, 2020 by mrkgnao
Server backend error messages for the forum, catalog didn't load. Now gone?
The-Business: Server backend error messages for the forum, catalog didn't load. Now gone?
uhm... where is "catalog" option?
It's the Store and had only placeholders but no games.
It works fine here...
As far as I can see, it is impossible to login to the GOG website (since about 4-5 hours ago). If one is logged in, things seem to work fine, but if one is not (e.g. in another browser), the login window never comes up.

Can someone confirm this?
Post edited February 18, 2020 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: As far as I can see, it is impossible to login to the GOG website (since about 4-5 hours ago). If one is logged in, things seem to work fine, but if one is not (e.g. in another browser), the login window never comes up.

Can login just fine in a different browser (tried Opera).
Post edited February 18, 2020 by idbeholdME
mrkgnao: As far as I can see, it is impossible to login to the GOG website (since about 4-5 hours ago). If one is logged in, things seem to work fine, but if one is not (e.g. in another browser), the login window never comes up.

idbeholdME: Can login just fine in a different browser (tried Opera).
Yes. Now it's fine. It didn't work for 4-5 hours, until about 10 minutes ago. Thanks for checking.
The notifications bell keeps flashing even after having clicked on it (number of notifications greyed out) at every page refresh/ new tab.

Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?
HypersomniacLive: The notifications bell keeps flashing even after having clicked on it (number of notifications greyed out) at every page refresh/ new tab.

Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?
No, but I use AF and BE. At least one of them affects the notification bell. Are you using either or both of them?
finkleroy: No, but I use AF and BE. At least one of them affects the notification bell. Are you using either or both of them?
I am, and the bell was behaving just fine until today. Nothing about my browser has changed since I last was on, so this is odd, and very annoying.