It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Update 3:
The final winner has been confirmed, congratulations Falci!

Update 2:
Two more have been confirmed. They are xxxIndyxxx and Getcomposted.
Four down, one more to go.

Update 1:
Two of the five mystery winners has been confirmed. They are amund and Matruchus.
Two down, three to go.
I see that I made the awful mistake of forgetting to come back here earlier to say this, but now is as great a time as anytime: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :D

This one has been on my wishlist for quite some time. :)
Post edited August 15, 2014 by Falci
ddickinson: Update 3:
The final winner has been confirmed, congratulations Falci!

Update 2:
Two more have been confirmed. They are xxxIndyxxx and Getcomposted.
Four down, one more to go.

Update 1:
Two of the five mystery winners has been confirmed. They are amund and Matruchus.
Two down, three to go.
Falci: I see that I made the awful mistake of forgetting to come back here earlier to say this, but now is as great a time as anytime: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :D

Grats falci! If the profile picture is you I envy your follicular prowess at the sides! I can get a very nice tasche and chin beard going but can only get bumfluff in that region so have to go with the goatee or the gringo.

Excellent beardage and good luck finding work! +1

Edit : Also you nationality made me think of one of my favorite jazz standards :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0MTQpDgSFc
Post edited August 15, 2014 by CptFandango
Falci: I see that I made the awful mistake of forgetting to come back here earlier to say this, but now is as great a time as anytime: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :D

CptFandango: Grats falci! If the profile picture is you I envy your follicular prowess at the sides! I can get a very nice tasche and chin beard going but can only get bumfluff in that region so have to go with the goatee or the gringo.

Excellent beardage and good luck finding work! +1

Edit : Also you nationality made me think of one of my favorite jazz standards :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0MTQpDgSFc
It is indeed me in one of my rare bearded awesomeness moments. I rarely use a beard in real life, but I like to let it grow from time to time.

Thanks for the kind words! ^_^
Falci: It is indeed me in one of my rare bearded awesomeness moments. I rarely use a beard in real life, but I like to let it grow from time to time.

No worries :)

If I could get it like that on the sides I would be walking round with a wolverine all the time :D
Falci: It is indeed me in one of my rare bearded awesomeness moments. I rarely use a beard in real life, but I like to let it grow from time to time.

CptFandango: No worries :)

If I could get it like that on the sides I would be walking round with a wolverine all the time :D
Also, regarding Aquarela do Brasil (you updated your post right as I was posting my answer), it IS one of Brazil's best songs ever, though not originally a Jazz standard.. :)

That's a great version that I didn't know of that you shared. :)

Here's one of the original recordings of it, voice included:
Aquarela do Brasil

EDIT: And here's a bit of Wikipedia info on it:
Aquarela do Brasil at Wikipedia
Post edited August 15, 2014 by Falci
Falci: Also, regarding Aquarela do Brasil (you updated your post right as I was posting my answer), it IS one of Brazil's best songs ever, though not originally a Jazz standard.. :)

Aquarela do Brasil

Thats a lovely version ! The percussion and backing vocals give it that lively brazilian flavour :D, The breakdown in the middle then the unexpected drop in, mint stuff!

Speaking of awesome Brazilian music, this is nuado rodrigues, Listen to the heart put into it, his accents and dynamics completely transform the tune :) It is an old ballroom track called por una cabeza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjY3VNu271Y
Falci: Also, regarding Aquarela do Brasil (you updated your post right as I was posting my answer), it IS one of Brazil's best songs ever, though not originally a Jazz standard.. :)

Aquarela do Brasil

CptFandango: Thats a lovely version ! The percussion and backing vocals give it that lively brazilian flavour :D, The breakdown in the middle then the unexpected drop in, mint stuff!

Speaking of awesome Brazilian music, this is nuado rodrigues, Listen to the heart put into it, his accents and dynamics completely transform the tune :) It is an old ballroom track called por una cabeza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjY3VNu271Y
:) Great sounds!
A belated thank you for my prize.
high rated
*Charges defibrillator*

CLEAR!

*BUMP*

*Charges*

Clear!

*BUMP*

*beep...beep...beep...*

Three winners!

Every winner gets to choose any game off the current weekend promo!

Tell me if you're in!
Post edited February 06, 2015 by Soccorro
Necroing giveaways, now that's new :-)

Not in since I already have everything I need from the promo (and more, out if a whim). +1 nonetheless.
Soccorro: *Charges defibrillator*
Haha! Necroing a giveaway? That must be a first. :)

I'd most certainly like to be in for this special event. ^^
Post edited February 06, 2015 by Pardinuz
Hmm, I don't know if holding a giveaway in someone else's necroed thread is considered favorable... It sure makes following it a little harder.

Ok, I'm in :)
Post edited February 08, 2015 by BlackThorny
Yeah, that is a wee bit goofy. Oh well. Count me in. I may not be on at all this weekend, so in advance if I win.... -checks- Mmmmm.... TZAR: THE BURDEN OF THE CROWN
I am an artist that is always looking for work and getting it far and few between. I was able to CLAIM $68 on my taxes last year, after expenses.

Count me in, unfortunately, for SimCity 4 Deluxe, a 19.95 gane.
I´m in, thank you.