It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edit: Don't need any more cards currently.
Post edited June 26, 2014 by Rakuru
I actually have a tradable copy of Aerena - Clash of Champions that I'd be happy to trade for a few cards I don't have - current promo or otherwise (just stuff I already have some cards for though) say... 3 card for the 1 game, I guess?
Feel free to have a look and offer any trades you want actually
http://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=84748595&token=261EK-sP

You can add me if you think we know each other a bit here, if you like

I also have a Desura key or Plith that I'll give away for free if you PM me

ta!

*edit* wait - Aerena is F2P so I have no idea what the coupon is for then!
*edit 2* well I have the 'Base Founder's Pack' which, apparently is similar to the currently available 'starter pack' DLC, I ASSUME the coupon has this DLC too, then - hopefully!
Post edited June 25, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
I have a few sets of Steam trading cards that are nearly complete.

edit: Yay, those sets are done!
Post edited June 27, 2014 by Barefoot_Monkey
Came across this Steam group and site a few days ago, posting here as some who use this thread might be interested : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/steamtradematcher http://www.steamtradematcher.com

SteamTrade Matcher is a tool designed to help you complete your sets of Steam Trading Cards, and fulfil your emoticons and profile backgrounds collections by matching your friends as well as other STM users duplicate items with yours. It allows you to instantly know which ones they might be willing to trade and what you could give them in exchange.

I've found it quite practical for trading duplicates, but there aren't that many users yet (launched less than two weeks ago) so YMMV.
chean: Came across this Steam group and site a few days ago, posting here as some who use this thread might be interested : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/steamtradematcher http://www.steamtradematcher.com

SteamTrade Matcher is a tool designed to help you complete your sets of Steam Trading Cards, and fulfil your emoticons and profile backgrounds collections by matching your friends as well as other STM users duplicate items with yours. It allows you to instantly know which ones they might be willing to trade and what you could give them in exchange.

I've found it quite practical for trading duplicates, but there aren't that many users yet (launched less than two weeks ago) so YMMV.
A similar one I just found out about is Steam Exchange Point.
If I remember correctly after the previous winter sale all cards that weren't used for crafting badges disappeared after the sale finished (and Momo went nuts about it XD).
Will it happen again this time (not the Momo part XD)?
BranjoHello: If I remember correctly after the previous winter sale all cards that weren't used for crafting badges disappeared after the sale finished (and Momo went nuts about it XD).
If you look at the current Summer Adventure Cards they all have 'Valid until Mon Jun 30 2014 20:00:00 GMT+0200 (CEST)' written "on" them, so no doubt they will disappear after the sale ends (and their "value" will likely nosedive in the last day or two).
BranjoHello: If I remember correctly after the previous winter sale all cards that weren't used for crafting badges disappeared after the sale finished (and Momo went nuts about it XD).
chean: If you look at the current Summer Adventure Cards they all have 'Valid until Mon Jun 30 2014 20:00:00 GMT+0200 (CEST)' written "on" them, so no doubt they will disappear after the sale ends (and their "value" will likely nosedive in the last day or two).
I predict a raise in value on the last day or two. I think we're seeing the low right about now.

P.S. Dollar per XP is just not worth it IMO.

P.P.S. Reason for value increase: they will be worth more. People will want them to complete their badges. So the price will rise. Probably not past .30 I'd imagine.
Post edited June 26, 2014 by Tallima
Tallima: I predict a raise in value on the last day or two. I think we're seeing the low right about now.

P.S. Dollar per XP is just not worth it IMO.

P.P.S. Reason for value increase: they will be worth more. People will want them to complete their badges. So the price will rise. Probably not past .30 I'd imagine.
We'll see, but I doubt it -- there are 4 times as many for sale (55-60k) as there are requests to buy for each of them, last minute crafting when there's no longer an incentive to score "team points"/get a small chance at free games seems unlikely to make a big difference.

Edit: heh, just crafted a summer badge and got a level 4 reward which currently sells for ~7-8€; nice to see that profit is actually a possibility with this stuff. ;)
Post edited June 26, 2014 by chean
chean: Came across this Steam group and site a few days ago, posting here as some who use this thread might be interested : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/steamtradematcher http://www.steamtradematcher.com

samlii: A similar one I just found out about is Steam Exchange Point.
Both services sound like they make up for deficiencies in the clunky Steam trading system - hopefully they will do something about that before long!
samlii: A similar one I just found out about is Steam Exchange Point.
Fever_Discordia: Both services sound like they make up for deficiencies in the clunky Steam trading system - hopefully they will do something about that before long!
id really hope at least steam could adapt to show dupe card owned on same set among friend. is truly a pita to check their inv one by one (if they are off line)
I haven't really paid a lot of attention or care to the Trading Cards thing but I decided awhile ago I'd really like to complete a set of Mount&Blade:Warband cards so I could craft a badge/get a background for my profile.

If anyone here has any such cards please send me a PM. I don't have many cards to trade, but do have some coinage (literally, I have about .16 cents on my steam wallet currently) but may be investing further before the sale is through.

I also have some gifts but wanted to give those away rather than profit by them, however perhaps arrangements could be made.
Done.
Post edited June 27, 2014 by jcoa
Last winter sale Valve had a problem, or at least that's what they said, and people couldn't sell/craft their cards on the last day of the sale.
I find it hard to care about Steam trading cards personally. They don't seem to be useful for any practical purpose other than selling them for pocket lint more or less. I've had a vew offers from people to trade cards and no matter what I do I'm given an error and/or an error and told "You can not trade with <person's name>" - even though I have successfully done trades in the past with people, my account qualifies in terms of making purchases in the past n days and all the other qualifications, my account is in good standing, never been banned or other problems etc. In short there's no reason why I shouldn't be able to initiate or accept a trade, and yet I've had about 10 people try to trade with me, all of whom seem to be trading actively with others - and I just get errors.

I even have two Steam accounts myself and can't trade or gift things between them - but I have successfully before, as little as 3 months ago. I am able to list things for sale on the Steam marketplace successfully though, which only makes it more bizarre.

I have no idea why the problems persist other than perhaps Valve's servers are heavily swamped, but if that's the case then spending hours trying to trade something worth pocket lint isn't effective use of how I value my personal time. And for what? To spend 3 years of doing that to unlock a trophy case or some benign fragment of HTML code on my Steam profile to display a gold star?

I certainly hope if GOG Galaxy does not implement gimmicks like these trading cards and charge money to prey on people's sense of collectability and competition for profiteering. I doubt GOG would do that though anyway.

Anyhow, for those that have attempted to trade with me and nothing happens, it's been because Steam just throws errors in my face, sorry. Will keep trying to respond to them, but if it doesn't work there's not much I can do unfortunately.