It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last chance to browse 500+ deals up to 90% off and explore our handmade Collections!

UPDATE: There's still time to join in our early spring celebrations! You need to hurry, though, because our fully blossomed Spring Sale will be going away after Sunday. It would be a real shame to miss these deals - they're just so neatly stacked and packed inside our hand-made collections. Oh, and if you're having trouble finding the one for you, feel free to take our perfectly reliable <span class="bold">Quiz</span> first.

--Original announcement follows--

Hey look, spring is coming! We can tell by the birds, and the bees, and all these games on sale: all tidy and organized in handmade collections by your friendly crew at GOG.com – the digital game store with a spring in its step.

Indeed, The Spring Sale has come with 500+ deals and handmade collections up to 90% off!

The spirit of vernal discovery and neatness shines through our spring collections: get straight to Our Favorite RPGs or Our Favorite First Person Shooters; see a breakdown of 10 Games With Wacky Gadgets; take a timid glance at our Games You Should Play At Night – there's bound to be a collection for you, there's one for every kind of gamer!

This week over half a thousand deals spring up at once, including our favorites like Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), Darkest Dungeon (-50%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – GOTY (-40%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-10%), and way more in the 6-day Spring Sale.

Time to make your collections blossom!

The Spring Sale ends on March 12, 11:00 PM UTC, 3:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM EST.
Bought a few games that were on my wishlist, I will probably buy more in the summer sale though.
Tales of Maj'Eyal has gone on sale yesterday. I don't know if it has been added late to this sale or if it's a separate one as I haven't found an announcement for a Tales of Maj'Eyal sale so far. What is strange is the behavior of the DLCs. It's not clear if they are also supposed to be on sale or not. When I look at the game list they are discounted too (75 resp. 40%). When I open the game card the discount also is displayed, but only for a short time. Then it disappears and only the full price is shown. I also do not get the discount when I add them to my cart and try to check them out.
Can someone confirm that behavior or is it only my browser which is going crazy?

Edit: It's even more weird, the discounts for the DLCs only disappear when I'm logged in into GOG, when I'm not logged in the game cards for the DLCs show the discounts properly.
Post edited March 11, 2017 by eiii
eiii: Can someone confirm that behavior or is it only my browser which is going crazy?
For me Tales of Maj’Eyal & both DLCs display as 70% off. None of the 3 were on sale when I looked at their pages yesterday Friday the 10th.
In the e-mail that I received it was shown that Neverwinter Nights 2 was on sale (-60%) but when I go check it on GOG there's no sale at all on it. I'm disappointed :(
ValamirCleaver: For me Tales of Maj’Eyal & both DLCs display as 70% off. None of the 3 were on sale when I looked at their pages yesterday Friday the 10th.
GOG fun :)

For me (as long as I'm not logged in) the base game and Ashes of Urh'Rok is 75% off, Embers of Rage is 40% off.
Post edited March 11, 2017 by eiii
eiii: I don't know if it has been added late to this sale or if it's a separate
Separate one for the 1.5.0 patch.
eiii: For me (as long as I'm not logged in) the base game and Ashes of Urh'Rok is 75% off, Embers of Rage is 40% off.
The joys of regional pricing, in this so-called global economy. I guess only publishers are supposed to benefit from arbitrage, customers be damned...
WTF! I wanted to buy all m,issing Hyperdimension Neptunia DLCs here and I still have the e-mail I recevived a few days ago with the DLC of part 2 for about 1 Euro. Now I wanted to buy it and it is not on sale anymore? So the items on sale really do change? Could please somebody tell me if this is a bug or really intended?
Pinsalinj: In the e-mail that I received it was shown that Neverwinter Nights 2 was on sale (-60%) but when I go check it on GOG there's no sale at all on it. I'm disappointed :(
It was probably a late e-mail, that game was on sale last week.
Can we get the sale art without the "The Spring Sale Finale"-text and the countdown in a high resolution?
It is so beautiful :)
Post edited March 11, 2017 by Pos1
Pos1: Can we get the sale art without the "The Spring Sale Finale"-text and the countdown in a high resolution?
It is so beautiful :)
You mean this:
JMich: As always, do link the png version if it exists. Quick check of changing the extension, and either receiving an image or a 404.
MarkoH01: WTF! I wanted to buy all m,issing Hyperdimension Neptunia DLCs here and I still have the e-mail I recevived a few days ago with the DLC of part 2 for about 1 Euro. Now I wanted to buy it and it is not on sale anymore? So the items on sale really do change? Could please somebody tell me if this is a bug or really intended?
Most likely a bug...

Bought the 2nd game along with both DLC for 1 and 2 yesterday and the discount worked fine.
MarkoH01: WTF! I wanted to buy all m,issing Hyperdimension Neptunia DLCs here and I still have the e-mail I recevived a few days ago with the DLC of part 2 for about 1 Euro. Now I wanted to buy it and it is not on sale anymore? So the items on sale really do change? Could please somebody tell me if this is a bug or really intended?
Habanerose: Most likely a bug...

Bought the 2nd game along with both DLC for 1 and 2 yesterday and the discount worked fine.
Oh that is great. I doubt that I will be able to get in contact with GOG to fix this before this sale has ended but I will try. Thank you for telling me.

BTW: Was the DLC for part 1 discounted as well?
Post edited March 11, 2017 by MarkoH01
Purchased only Shardlight. I'm saving more cash in anticipation of incoming point & click releases
Some of deals already gone?

I wanted to get Hyperdimention Neptunia DLCs, but noticed that they already at full price while games itself is still at 75% off.
Habanerose: Most likely a bug...

MarkoH01: Oh that is great. I doubt that I will be able to get in contact with GOG to fix this before this sale has ended but I will try. Thank you for telling me.

BTW: Was the DLC for part 1 discounted as well?
Darn, i late even to state there is bug on GOG, missed DLC sale too. DLC for part 1 was on sale too.
Post edited March 11, 2017 by Redfern