It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Send me a PM if you are interested in Witcher II code
A bump to note the OP was updated with all latest changes, and to remind people about this thread instead of posting TW2 in open this thread [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_soon_to_be_expired_thread/post89]other :) Also [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/holidays_spirit_giveaway_20_different_games_to_win/post85]another giveaway with a Witcher 2 & gamers keys and this
Post edited December 16, 2014 by BlackThorny
I am giving away Witcher 2 for an answer to simple question.

You can PM me or reply in the linked thread.
Post edited December 17, 2014 by georgealmighty
I got a Witcher 2 code to give away, too (exp. 31.12.2014).
PM me if you want it.
Here is another Witcher 2 code and another The Gamers (Movie) Code.
I also have an Aliens vs. Predators 2000 Classics code which as far as I know is not expiring soon but should be mentioned.

All GOG - just PM me.

Edit: "Aliens vs. Predator 2000 Classics" key is gone but there are still a Witcher 2 and a Gamer-Movie looking for new homes.
Post edited December 18, 2014 by MarkoH01
Another code that will expire soon:

Razer GOG deal-expires Dec 31,2014
-80%off the following:
Hotline Miami
Guacamelee Gold Edition
Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams
Giana Sisters Rise of the Owlverlord
Reus
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Witcher 2
Escape Goat

That is, you still need to pay for stuff but it's 80% off! Btw, you can pick and choose anything you want from these games on the redeem screen.

Just reply to this post and I'll PM you the code.

I also have a Witcher 2 code that expires the same day, but I doubt anyone will want that, since it is provided in abundance...
Treasure: Another code that will expire soon:

-80%off the following:
Hotline Miami
Guacamelee Gold Edition
Reus
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Witcher 2
Escape Goat

That is, you still need to pay for stuff but it's 80% off! Btw, you can pick and choose anything you want from these games on the redeem screen.

Just reply to this post and I'll PM you the code.

I also have a Witcher 2 code that expires the same day, but I doubt anyone will want that, since it is provided in abundance...
May I please have it?
I've got a code for:

The Witcher 2 & Gamers movie

edit: Gamer's movie is redeemed... or given away, same thing...

edit 2: Witcher 2 game code given. All gone.
Post edited December 27, 2014 by rtcvb32
cecil: May I please have it?
Which one? The 80% off coupon or the Witcher 2? I suppose the first one given that everybody else also offers the second, but I'd like to be sure... :-)
Post edited December 20, 2014 by Treasure
cecil: May I please have it?
Treasure: Which one? The 80% off coupon or the Witcher 2? I suppose the first one given that everybody else also offers the second, but I'd like to be sure... :-)
Oh sorry yes for the coupon and thanks
Treasure: Which one? The 80% off coupon or the Witcher 2? I suppose the first one given that everybody else also offers the second, but I'd like to be sure... :-)
cecil: Oh sorry yes for the coupon and thanks
PM Sent!
I too have a key for Witcher 2 which expires 2014-12-31. Just send me a PM if you want it. (I don't want anything in return.)
Treasure: Another code that will expire soon:

-80%off the following:
Hotline Miami
Guacamelee Gold Edition
Reus
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Witcher 2
Escape Goat

Hey, thanks for sharing that one in the thread, where did you get it so I can update the OP? :) (which is btw updated with everything else)
I also have a code for The Witcher 2 that expires in a week, so if someone doesn't have it already feel free to PM me about it.

Merry Christmas!
Bump!

Does indeed everybody have Witcher 2? Will be sad if next year everybody starts asking for spare keys of the game.