It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I also have a key for the Witcher 2, if anyone's still interested.
Just PM me and it's yours.

EDIT: key is taken, so it's no longer available.
Post edited December 30, 2014 by skimmie
I have a key for Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition. I got it from Witcher III preorder, but I have it already.
If you want it - PM me.
EDIT: Went away. Three PMs in less than minute. Given to first one to respond. Happy gaming!
Post edited December 10, 2014 by spektroskopista
spektroskopista: I have a key for Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition. I got it from Witcher III preorder, but I have it already.
If you want it - PM me.
PM sent ^_^
SalarShushan: I can't tell. I presume so, since it was a giveaway on GoG
madth3: Well, this is the thread for "soon to be expired". :-)

If you try to redeem the code in another browser (or a private window) you can check the expiration date.
My code for LBA, from the same giveaway, says "Never".
Well that explains why you challenged it I guess, if you had already checked yours. Relieved that it isn't just bad temper.

However the Witcher 2 codes were the same kind of thing, and I couldn't see its expiration date either before I gave mine away. Tons of these are being given away here since it also says its for Mahayo code dumps and giveaway thread...and this is also why I am letting people know again that I have a Little Big Adventure left if they want it :P

Just reply to me here of PM me for it and it is yours

It's not like I'm derailing the purpose of the thread. Though that can be fun sometimes too :)
Post edited December 10, 2014 by SalarShushan
SalarShushan: However the Witcher 2 codes were the same kind of thing, and I couldn't see its expiration date either before I gave mine away.

Tons of these are being given away here since it also says its for Mahayo code dumps and giveaway thread...and this is also why I am letting people know again that I have a Little Big Adventure left if they want it :P
They would appear as the same kind of thing but for some reason The Witcher 2 codes expire on Dec 31.
In my experience it seems Gog has promos keys and gift keys.
Every promo key I saw had less then 10 digits and an expiration date, While the gift keys were 12-16 digits long, no expiration date and assigned to YOUR account just like a purchased gift (but with a strange email). Is LBA the first single digit number (aka < 10) code to not expire?

Anyways I added you to the list of gifters in the OP... and it broke the list :) So I now split the expired list to another post.
I have a key for the Witcher 2 expiring 1 Jan 15, if anyone's still interested. Just PM me and it's yours.

Edit: Claimed by tomyam80.
Post edited December 12, 2014 by firedrake62
[url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/you_suck_christmas_giveaway]2. (ended) 3. (probably nothing to see here) 4. Old but still got a bunch of codes 5. even older with a couple of offers
Post edited December 16, 2014 by BlackThorny
Forgot to notify you, my copy of The Gamers was given away and redeemed. So you can strike it from the list. Thanks!
BlackThorny: Is LBA the first single digit number (aka < 10) code to not expire?
My LBA code is 20 digits.
BlackThorny: Is LBA the first single digit number (aka < 10) code to not expire?
madth3: My LBA code is 20 digits.
If so, how is this similar to The Witcher 2 codes? IIRC every non attached to a special activity other then a sale Gog giveaway had over 10 digits codes with no expiration, while every promo (like testing, other website or a purchase involved) has a short expiring code.
Hi there!

Has been a while since no one comment about Witcher 2 keys so i may bump this thread in case someone still have a spare key, i will be hapy to get it before it expires :D

And since last post were to talk about LBA and codes, any spare key for it? Will be great get that one too!. By the way, theres a thread were some nice giveaways are going on, i have participated there giving away 2 keys i get for free (Age Of Wonders and The Gamers movie) in case anyone missed them (I introduced there to get LBA, too. Will retire if get it here):
Holidays Spirit Giveaway! (20 different games to win)
LBA code PM-ed to you :D

Happy Holidays!
montcer9012: Hi there!

Has been a while since no one comment about Witcher 2 keys so i may bump this thread in case someone still have a spare key, i will be hapy to get it before it expires :D

And since last post were to talk about LBA and codes, any spare key for it? Will be great get that one too!. By the way, theres a thread were some nice giveaways are going on, i have participated there giving away 2 keys i get for free (Age Of Wonders and The Gamers movie) in case anyone missed them (I introduced there to get LBA, too. Will retire if get it here):
Holidays Spirit Giveaway! (20 different games to win)
PM with The Witcher 2 sent.
Many thanks to SalarShushan for the LBA key and to sanfueg for The Witcher 2 key, how genereous people you are!

To everyone interested, there are another games going to be given away in this other thread:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/holidays_spirit_giveaway_20_different_games_to_win

Take a look, and happy holidays!