It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
ashwald: Wasn't he firing a gun in the courtroom the other day?
Habanerose: Yeah, he just didn't have one on him when he was arrested.

And no idea how he even managed to bring a gun into the courtroom to begin with.

A certain Puzzlemaster certainly needs to hire better security, otherwise I see us all being dead before the final verdict.
Look, pal, I don't make the rules.
Ok, so technically I do, but still.
UPDATE: Gamefood's gotten back to me, he had a lot of work over the last couple of days and he's decided that he's too far behind to catch up and has decided to give his position to ashwald.
Welcome to our new juror!
Post edited January 06, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Gavel bump. Either we get 2 more votes for Ashwald, or we wait until gamefood arrives. The day is stuck at Day 2 until then.
*Scribbles on gamefood's notepad*
Hey look, gamefood left us a note whilst we were all out.

"Ashwald is a much better choice then I could have ever been and lets get the Fields evidence"
zeogold: Gavel bump. Either we get 2 more votes for Ashwald, or we wait until gamefood arrives. The day is stuck at Day 2 until then.
011284mm: *Scribbles on gamefood's notepad*

"Ashwald is a much better choice then I could have ever been and lets get the Fields evidence"
You posted this right as I edited my comment. Ashwald is now an official juror. Since there's an overwhelming majority as far as evidence voting goes, I'm moving things along to the next day. Typing it up now.
011284mm: *Scribbles on gamefood's notepad*

zeogold: You posted this right as I edited my comment. Ashwald is now an official juror. Since there's an overwhelming majority as far as evidence voting goes, I'm moving things along to the next day. Typing it up now.
I told you it was him. I was merely a conduit of the concentrated thought.
zeogold: Since there's an overwhelming majority as far as evidence voting goes, I'm moving things along to the next day. Typing it up now.
Great. We need more evidence!
The votes are in! Let’s review what happened today.

On Day 2, the jury returned to the court. Almost immediately, Bler put on his Brainy Smurf glasses and declared the defendant to be not guilty. The speed with which this occurred was so startling that Mikopotato couldn’t read straight and Habanerose began mixing up his terms (although, knowing the majority of the GOG community, this may or may not have been due to excessive alcohol consumption). The Puzzlemaster asked whether this was an official vote, and after much prodding, eventually procured an official Not Guilty vote and a private explanation of the vote from the overconfident yet unwilling-to-win-for-himself juror. Therefore, he decided to donate any winnings he received to the generous Austrobogulator.

Meanwhile, Sunshinecorp set out to look for delicious tidbits of food in the back of the café, and nearly started an invasion by attempting to microwave old ham sandwiches into sentience. Fortunately, they stepped on the defendant’s lawn and were promptly blasted out of existence. Interested by all this chaos, the audience member Ashwald decided to share some helpful insight with the jury, but was sad that he lacked voting power. Nevertheless, he continued.

Votes were quick and showed a landslide majority. The court waited some time for the return of Gamefood, who eventually informed the Puzzlemaster that he would be unable to participate. In absence of a 12th juror, everyone noticed how useful Ashwald was, and soon voted him in. Gamefood was counted as absent and would be replaced by Ashwald on the next day. The evidence from the field was presented.
Officer: "The field covers about two acres . Bordering the field on two adjacent sides is a road that swings around. On the third side is the Whitemane house and on the fourth is an abandoned well with a patch of woods behind it. The tall weeds left good impressions. It was easy to spot the path of trampled weeds. It appeared that a body had been dragged from the road into the middle of the field. We found the body about midway along that path. It was face-up, the feet pointing toward the road."
Prosecution Cross-Examination: "What makes you think the path had been made by the dragged body?"
Officer: "We found blood and fibers along the entire path. They all match those of Jeremy Oaks.

The jury was then released to deliberate. The day passed.

DAY 3 BEGINS NOW!
ALL RISE!
COURT IS NOW IN SESSION!
So, wait. The path was made by the body, but the body was only halfway along the path?

Also, Puzzlemaster. Have you ever actually walked through a field of tall weeds? I've never walked in one that made a good path with one trip.

Why were they able to identify the blood as being that of Jeremy Oaks, but they couldn't identify the blood in the house at all?

Was the body being dragged toward the house, toward the well and the forest, or diagonall across the field?

What do other people think?
agentcarr16: Also, Puzzlemaster. Have you ever actually walked through a field of tall weeds? I've never walked in one that made a good path with one trip.
Have YOU ever DRAGGED A BODY through a field of tall weeds?
...actually, wait, don't answer that. I'm afraid you might say yes.
agentcarr16: Also, Puzzlemaster. Have you ever actually walked through a field of tall weeds? I've never walked in one that made a good path with one trip.
zeogold: Have YOU ever DRAGGED A BODY through a field of tall weeds?
...actually, wait, don't answer that. I'm afraid you might say yes.
Well, there was that one time when I...

Oh wait. You said not to answer.
Better question is how a car passing by saw anyone dragging anything through tall weeds.

But the evidence suggests the body was dragged to the center of the field (by ??) and then Mr. WhiteMane was found dragging the body back out (for whatever reason).

Only makes sense if he's not guilty.

If the weeds don't fit you must acquit.
bler144: If the weeds don't fit you must acquit.
I'm totally going to use this phrase sometime in the next week.
I have no idea how, but I'm going to do it.
> Look in well
Austrobogulator: > Look in well
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/X2gIKFBZ6UE/maxresdefault.jpg