It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 90% off | 18 new games available on GOG Connect.

The Winter Sale Is Ending Soon
Have you stocked up on excellent deals, Connected your games, or claimed your sweet freebies yet? No? Well, hurry up then! The Monstrous Winter Sale ends on Sunday but until then you have time to both collect all the XP you're missing and clean up those persistent wishlists. All deals are now final and ripe for the taking. Happy shopping!

Collect XP to Unlock More Free Games
Once again, you will earn XP for every dollar spent, for checking-in daily, and for collecting badges all throughout the sale. You can learn more about it and track your progress <span class="bold">here</span>.
If you've participated in our Monstrous Fall Sale, we may have some bonus XP for you, to be used towards our new free unlockables. And boy are they sweet!

Check them out:

Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
Shadowrun: Dragonfall – Director's Cut
STASIS

Hundreds Of Deals Up to 90% Off
The Winter Sale starts with countless deals and bundles, and it's worth checking back for news and new offers added every day at 11:00 AM UTC.

Some of our favorite launch deals include:
60% off Dungeons & Dragons classics like Planescape: Torment, Neverwinter Nights 2 and Icewind Dale 2
–Star Wars Bundle -66% (Jedi Outcast, Knights of the Old Republic, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, and more)
–Civilization Bundle -50% (Civilization III, Civilization IV, CivCity: Rome) - this one lasts until December 5th
–Shadow Warrior 2 -25%, Grim Dawn -40%, Darkest Dungeon -40%, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -50%, and more!

GOG Connect returns
18 new games have been added and will remain available for the duration of the Winter Sale, so if you own them on Steam, now is the time to add them to your GOG collection.

Here are some of the highlights:

- The Walking Dead: Season 2
- DEFCON
- Tropico 3 Gold Edition
- Costume Quest
- The Ball

Check out the full selection <span class="bold">here</span>.

Whether you've been naughty or nice this year, now is the time to treat yourself!
And speaking of treats, start by grabbing your monstrous wallpapers from <span class="bold">here</span>.

The Monstrous Winter Sale lasts until December 11, 10:59 PM UTC.
Post edited December 11, 2016 by maladr0Id
vidsgame: Sarcasm? I really, really want to believe that. Seriously. However, I have to be realistic to avoid being disappointed by Bethesda.
Vythonaut: No, not at all; just a harmless joke. Don't get dissapointed, good things will eventually come. ;)
Went right over me. You're right, I'd just be glad to only get Oblivion on GOG. That would be great.
Post edited December 08, 2016 by vidsgame
The Myst Bundle requires that you buy three versions of the same game:

Real Myst
Myst Masterpiece Edition
Real Myst Masterpiece Edition

Only a fanatic would want all of these versions.

Just a suggestion: Throw in Uru: Complete Chronicles, which should be in the bundle anyway, and then make it a 4 game requirement so the buyer can choose which version of the first Myst they want or get all of them, if so inclined.
Has anyone tried Gratuitous Space Battles 2? Is there any level randomization?
anothername: Its December; there will be at least two more sales. Excluding weekend & release sales.
At most, they will have one small fixed promo near the end of the year (probably including Bethesda, given their conspicuous absence from the last couple sales, and the fact that they did something similar last year) -- a roughly-5-day promo where everything that's gonna be in the sale (probably focusing on no more than three or four major publishers) is there from the start, and nothing changes.
I don't know where people have gotten the idea that GOG always does a major Christmas sale in addition to the major winter sale -- they never have as long as I've been here. Anything from here on out will be glorified weekend promos/WSPs.
rodrolliv: We Twitchplayers managed to get the 1st objective. It only took us over an hour and a half :P
Someone should create a sped-up 'Yakety Sax' version and put it on YouTube. ;)

So how many dumplings did Geralt end up gorging? It must have been at least 200.
flanner: sorry, is it possible to see list of last added games somewhere? reportedly, there are some "new" games added to the winter promo.
RWarehall: I highlighted today's new items under the Winter Sale tab in yellow

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fW_hBX_4Ldej4YDIpaSu1357CH3-o0rLUwnXWKLm_bE/edit?usp=sharing
o_O what a monstrous piece of work! you did? theres very well apparent how much are sales bound by bundles.
thank you for sharing!
Hey so while I have a captive audience, anyone here playing Halcyon 6? If so, I made a thread in the subforum with a few questions / requests.

Ixam's Shameless Halcyon Help Request

Game is super fun by the way - if I don't get any help and all I serve to do is drum up a bit of interest in this little gem, just as well!
And the new bundles have been added down the page under more bundles, again. Instead there are 4 collections and 2 bundles from the beginning of the sale on top of the page. I love it how this sale makes it easy for customers to track it.
Is GOG unable to process payments now? Always payment declined. I thought there was something wrong with my credit card, but I used a different credit card and same problem. I remember this happening before. If such a crucial function of the website doesn't work, I will start buying games on Steam from now on. I'm getting fucking tired of this. This is too much hassle for a $2 game.
RWarehall: I highlighted today's new items under the Winter Sale tab in yellow

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fW_hBX_4Ldej4YDIpaSu1357CH3-o0rLUwnXWKLm_bE/edit?usp=sharing
flanner: o_O what a monstrous piece of work! you did? theres very well apparent how much are sales bound by bundles.
thank you for sharing!
Just a heads up. Only got through the new deals through about "s" for the individual prices and did not start bundles yet. Will finish it up tonight, but be aware, if it's new aka yellow, there is a chance it's cheaper in a new bundle. All should be ready by tomorrow.
yogsloth: Just noticed most of the Daedelic games are actually -90 or -95%.

Scooped up a few extra codes.
Which ones would that be? Because I see no such discount on any of them.
eiii: And the new bundles have been added down the page under more bundles, again. Instead there are 4 collections and 2 bundles from the beginning of the sale on top of the page. I love it how this sale makes it easy for customers to track it.
I'm glad it's not only me who thinks that it is a complete mess this time. Also these YouTuber bundles are completely unnecessary.

HypersomniacLive: Which ones would that be? Because I see no such discount on any of them.
Yup, some games in the "Build your own Daedalic Bundle" are up to 95% off although it says "up to 75% off" on the banner.

Gomo, Journey of a Roach and the Edna & Harvey games are 95% off for example.
Vythonaut: Step up for a dragonride!
Vythonaut: OMG, do you actually see the (hidden) message on the frontpage? They're preparing for Skyrim, don't you see it? :D
Is that like how the last sale was an indication of BioShock?

Sorry, don't think so after the last major letdown :(

HypersomniacLive: Which ones would that be? Because I see no such discount on any of them.
You only reach the 90 or 95% discounts when you buy the bundle (or own at least 10 of the games).

95% discount:
1954_alcatraz
edna_harvey_harveys_new_eyes
edna_harvey_the_breakout
gomo
journey_of_a_roach

90% discount:
a_new_beginning
blackguards_special_edition
deponia
deponia_2_chaos_on_deponia
goodbye_deponia
the_dark_eye_chains_of_satinav
the_last_tinker_city_of_colors

Sorry for the game card names, I'm too lazy to replace them with the game titles. :P
Post edited December 08, 2016 by eiii