It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 90% off | 18 new games available on GOG Connect.

The Winter Sale Is Ending Soon
Have you stocked up on excellent deals, Connected your games, or claimed your sweet freebies yet? No? Well, hurry up then! The Monstrous Winter Sale ends on Sunday but until then you have time to both collect all the XP you're missing and clean up those persistent wishlists. All deals are now final and ripe for the taking. Happy shopping!

Collect XP to Unlock More Free Games
Once again, you will earn XP for every dollar spent, for checking-in daily, and for collecting badges all throughout the sale. You can learn more about it and track your progress <span class="bold">here</span>.
If you've participated in our Monstrous Fall Sale, we may have some bonus XP for you, to be used towards our new free unlockables. And boy are they sweet!

Check them out:

Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
Shadowrun: Dragonfall – Director's Cut
STASIS

Hundreds Of Deals Up to 90% Off
The Winter Sale starts with countless deals and bundles, and it's worth checking back for news and new offers added every day at 11:00 AM UTC.

Some of our favorite launch deals include:
60% off Dungeons & Dragons classics like Planescape: Torment, Neverwinter Nights 2 and Icewind Dale 2
–Star Wars Bundle -66% (Jedi Outcast, Knights of the Old Republic, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, and more)
–Civilization Bundle -50% (Civilization III, Civilization IV, CivCity: Rome) - this one lasts until December 5th
–Shadow Warrior 2 -25%, Grim Dawn -40%, Darkest Dungeon -40%, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -50%, and more!

GOG Connect returns
18 new games have been added and will remain available for the duration of the Winter Sale, so if you own them on Steam, now is the time to add them to your GOG collection.

Here are some of the highlights:

- The Walking Dead: Season 2
- DEFCON
- Tropico 3 Gold Edition
- Costume Quest
- The Ball

Check out the full selection <span class="bold">here</span>.

Whether you've been naughty or nice this year, now is the time to treat yourself!
And speaking of treats, start by grabbing your monstrous wallpapers from <span class="bold">here</span>.

The Monstrous Winter Sale lasts until December 11, 10:59 PM UTC.
Post edited December 11, 2016 by maladr0Id
As far as I can see the only way to see the real prices for someone with a big library is to check the game card page or go to checkout.
In many cases neither the whishlist nor the bundle page shows correct prices.
If I had to guess it's not necessarily a bug, but maybe a shortcut to keep the SQL servers less busy with complex queries for pages where lots of games are shown and only show the final price for a game specific page or check out.
The kind of discounts some of us can get (due to big libraries) is probably not the norm, so most users do see the correct price for a small-medium sized library.
IFW: As far as I can see the only way to see the real prices for someone with a big library is to check the game card page or go to checkout.
In many cases neither the whishlist nor the bundle page shows correct prices.
The price at the game card also often is wrong, the only reliable way is the checkout.
A couple of Tex Murphy games finally has been discounted!
Post edited December 07, 2016 by NewUser__198444
There is an error on the sale, where it says Nordic Adventure bundle it shows Black Mirror series on sale but when you open it those games are not shown. Those games are not on sale in the store either. fyi
NewUser__198444: A couple of Tex Murphy games finally has been discounted!
Nice to see another adventure fan join the ranks. Welcome.
Post edited December 07, 2016 by 51nikopol
The mix-up with the Nordic Adventure/Action bundle is probably because both of them should be on sale eventually.
SirPrimalform: Yeah, the page linked is hosting the Nordic Action Bundle instead of the Nordic Adventure Bundle for some reason (look at the title at the top of the page).
Yeah, got me scratching my head. Now I wonder where things went wrong - was it intended to be an Action Bundle all along, was one of the two bundles supposed to come out at a later day, were there supposed to be two Nordic Bundles?

This sale gets harder and harder to follow. Sorry, GOG, looks like you're trying to joggle more than you can handle.

EDIT: typo
Post edited December 07, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: This sale gets harder and harder to follow. Sorry, GOG, looks like you're trying to joggle more than you can handle.
I think after the other two big sales I think everyone is on holiday and they've left some monkeys in charge of this one...

I haven't really been following it anyway, but it seems there are a lot more issues than usual, and considering it's not a particularly complicated sale that's odd.
adaliabooks: I think after the other two big sales I think everyone is on holiday and they've left some monkeys in charge of this one...

I haven't really been following it anyway, but it seems there are a lot more issues than usual, and considering it's not a particularly complicated sale that's odd.
Now now, no reason to look down on monkeys; they've proven to be quite a bright and capable lot.
SirPrimalform: Yeah, the page linked is hosting the Nordic Action Bundle instead of the Nordic Adventure Bundle for some reason (look at the title at the top of the page).
HypersomniacLive: Yeah, got me scratching my head. Now I wonder where things went wrong - was it intended to be an Action Bundle all along, was one of the two bundles supposed to come out at a later day, were there supposed to be tow Nordic Bundles?

This sale gets harder and harder to follow. Sorry, GOG, looks like you're trying to joggle more than you can handle.

EDIT: typo
Quite honestly this is the most muddled sale I think I've ever seen. The problem is some of these groupings are games that have rewards for already owning part of them others are just flat prices. It becomes even more confusing as some games get a discount in some bundles but not in others, and besides going through every bundle and seeing if there is or isn't a benefit your out of luck.

The old way was better i.e. if it is in a bundle you get a discount for owning some of them already and if it isn't in the bundle check your wishlist and see if it is on sale.

If GOG really want to do something like this they need to split this so they have curators picks in a separate section and call them something uniform instead of mixing and matching the words collections and bundles how about 'top picks'??

Then a section of the actual traditional way of doing bundles gog has always had. It would also be nice if they are going to dump games into multiple bundles for the wishlist notifications to actually tell you that is is in 'bundle x & y and if you want it cheaper look at bundle x because there is a bundle discount with that one'

It has also made it harder with the sale adding new games to the sale every day, at this rate I'm just going to end up waiting till the last day of the sale and trying to work things out based on what I most want and how much I can afford to spend.
neur0mans3r: The mix-up with the Nordic Adventure/Action bundle is probably because both of them should be on sale eventually.
Hey guys, exactly this ^

So, we'll be pulling the Adventure bundle down for 10 minutes to give it ACTUAL adventure games, and the "Nordic Action" bundle (with the current games) are coming back tomorrow!
masayersuk: [...] at this rate I'm just going to end up waiting till the last day of the sale and trying to work things out based on what I most want and how much I can afford to spend.
Yes it is, and on top of everything, waiting for the last day might lead to you missing out on something, as some deals vanish at some point without any heads up. And with all the bugs popping up/lingering on, one can't even tell if something's intentional/scheduled, or simply a bug.
neur0mans3r: The mix-up with the Nordic Adventure/Action bundle is probably because both of them should be on sale eventually.
mecharma: Hey guys, exactly this ^

So, we'll be pulling the Adventure bundle down for 10 minutes to give it ACTUAL adventure games, and the "Nordic Action" bundle (with the current games) are coming back tomorrow!
You forgot to put in *SPOILER ALERT* !

;)
RWarehall: If anyone is interested in just a list of games on sale (including bundle prices), here's a link to my spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fW_hBX_4Ldej4YDIpaSu1357CH3-o0rLUwnXWKLm_bE/edit?usp=sharing

I've added a tab for just this sale including games which were once on sale but have been removed. Some were planned to end early, like the Civ Games. Others, not so much, many upgrades and soundtracks appeared for a day or two and lost their sale prices.

Of course if the removal was not intentional, GoG, you can see the list too and return the discounts if it was a mistake.
Thanks for all the work!
I do have an inquiry though about the following listings:
Man O' War: Fledgling Griffon $29.99 FREE $0.00 12/5/2016
Man O' War: Reik’s Fashion $29.99 FREE $0.00 12/5/2016
Hmmm, what? when did this happen? or is it just a price mismatch for a yet to be listed game?

Edit: nvm
Post edited December 07, 2016 by BlackThorny
Ah, so that's why my $4.99 Titan Quest Anniversary jumped to $19.99 as I tried to check out?
mecharma: Hey guys, exactly this ^

Thanks. I was building my list to purchase soon, and I though I was going crazy regarding that bundle and Legend of Kay disappearing.