It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 90% off | 18 new games available on GOG Connect.

The Winter Sale Is Ending Soon
Have you stocked up on excellent deals, Connected your games, or claimed your sweet freebies yet? No? Well, hurry up then! The Monstrous Winter Sale ends on Sunday but until then you have time to both collect all the XP you're missing and clean up those persistent wishlists. All deals are now final and ripe for the taking. Happy shopping!

Collect XP to Unlock More Free Games
Once again, you will earn XP for every dollar spent, for checking-in daily, and for collecting badges all throughout the sale. You can learn more about it and track your progress <span class="bold">here</span>.
If you've participated in our Monstrous Fall Sale, we may have some bonus XP for you, to be used towards our new free unlockables. And boy are they sweet!

Check them out:

Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
Shadowrun: Dragonfall – Director's Cut
STASIS

Hundreds Of Deals Up to 90% Off
The Winter Sale starts with countless deals and bundles, and it's worth checking back for news and new offers added every day at 11:00 AM UTC.

Some of our favorite launch deals include:
60% off Dungeons & Dragons classics like Planescape: Torment, Neverwinter Nights 2 and Icewind Dale 2
–Star Wars Bundle -66% (Jedi Outcast, Knights of the Old Republic, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, and more)
–Civilization Bundle -50% (Civilization III, Civilization IV, CivCity: Rome) - this one lasts until December 5th
–Shadow Warrior 2 -25%, Grim Dawn -40%, Darkest Dungeon -40%, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -50%, and more!

GOG Connect returns
18 new games have been added and will remain available for the duration of the Winter Sale, so if you own them on Steam, now is the time to add them to your GOG collection.

Here are some of the highlights:

- The Walking Dead: Season 2
- DEFCON
- Tropico 3 Gold Edition
- Costume Quest
- The Ball

Check out the full selection <span class="bold">here</span>.

Whether you've been naughty or nice this year, now is the time to treat yourself!
And speaking of treats, start by grabbing your monstrous wallpapers from <span class="bold">here</span>.

The Monstrous Winter Sale lasts until December 11, 10:59 PM UTC.
Post edited December 11, 2016 by maladr0Id
LPPMA06A379109B7F3
B65A9B8580FB5376A4
enjoy
(or not because stasis sux:D
AlienMind: LPPMA06A379109B7F3
B65A9B8580FB5376A4
enjoy
(or not because stasis sux:D
Grabbed Dragonfall, thanks!
airnmusic: Does anyone know why TWD season 1 is not on GOG Connect, but season 2 is?
Probably because Telltale wants people's completionist tendencies to cause them to purchase season 1 on GOG. =P
PainOfSalvation: Woah GOG team, you are really nailing it with GOG Connect! 18 more titles, just wow. Never stop being awesome, we`ll love you even more. <3
mecharma: We try! :)

Enjoy the games!
I hope I'll get to see the mystery boxes again. It's been quite a while. :l
Thanks for Tropico 3 and Ball! Great work
yyahoo: I don't mind bundles so much, because I assume that without the bundle the discounts would be less, or exactly what you're getting right now without the bundle.

My issue with GOG's recent bundles is the discount variety within the bundles. In the past, GOG would better group games by discount offered. Now, they've got games with 10-15% discounts bundled with games with 66-75% discounts. That and all of the bugs have me less than enthused for the Fall and Winter sales this year.
Exactly this!
Been awhile since I've been in the community section. Looks.....slow.
high rated
If anyone is interested in just a list of games on sale (including bundle prices), here's a link to my spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fW_hBX_4Ldej4YDIpaSu1357CH3-o0rLUwnXWKLm_bE/edit?usp=sharing

I've added a tab for just this sale including games which were once on sale but have been removed. Some were planned to end early, like the Civ Games. Others, not so much, many upgrades and soundtracks appeared for a day or two and lost their sale prices.

Of course if the removal was not intentional, GoG, you can see the list too and return the discounts if it was a mistake.
Costume Quest and Stacking from Double Fine with GoG connect, thanks I guess I should say. ;)
I had hoped when new games were added to GOG Connect, Civilization III would be among it. Alas. Nothing was connected that I have on Steam that I don't already own on GOG (the Tropico games).
high rated
Pheace: They're hardly free games since you've already bought them, but luckily the publishers are nice to let us have copies of our already owned games on GOG as well. It's a nice change from generally only being able to get a Steam key as a secondary option in the past (usually with bought games that were then later released on Steam as well)
We don't just buy games when we buy them on GOG, we're buying a license for the game but we're also buying GOG technical support, updates and other benefits as a part of the full package. With GOG Connect, GOG hasn't made any money presumably off of the game, however they're adding the games to our accounts free of cost, but with the usual benefits we get when we pay for a game including support.

So yes, they are free games as it costs GOG money to provide this full service and they aren't getting any of our money for those games when we redeem a game through GOG connect.

Feel free to argue about semantics if you want. I'm grateful both to GOG and to the publishers who offer these promotions without any obligation to do so, and regardless of how other people may feel about it.
Very cool selection on GOG Connect this time, thanks a lot! I wish there was a button to manually reset the connection and check another time for games though. As it is, it seems GOG only checks the first time you log in, so if you activate games on Steam after that, you have to ask support to reset the connection for new games to show up as available each time.
If I want the sale price Legend of Heroes: Trail in the Sky SC has been at, I'd have to buy a $56.75 bundle, all games except three I already own on Steam.

Also, Alone in the Dark 1+2+3 Trilogy was on sale the first day, but now on the sixth it is available for less in a bundle.
Post edited December 06, 2016 by Charles.Surge
Leroux: Very cool selection on GOG Connect this time, thanks a lot! I wish there was a button to manually reset the connection and check another time for games though. As it is, it seems GOG only checks the first time you log in, so if you activate games on Steam after that, you have to ask support to reset the connection for new games to show up as available each time.
There is a "Refresh" button in the "connect your accounts" box - that should work.
Leroux: Very cool selection on GOG Connect this time, thanks a lot! I wish there was a button to manually reset the connection and check another time for games though. As it is, it seems GOG only checks the first time you log in, so if you activate games on Steam after that, you have to ask support to reset the connection for new games to show up as available each time.
IFW: There is a "Refresh" button in the "connect your accounts" box - that should work.
Do you mean this box? I don't see a "Refresh" button ...
Attachments:
account.png (114 Kb)