It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 90% off | 18 new games available on GOG Connect.

The Winter Sale Is Ending Soon
Have you stocked up on excellent deals, Connected your games, or claimed your sweet freebies yet? No? Well, hurry up then! The Monstrous Winter Sale ends on Sunday but until then you have time to both collect all the XP you're missing and clean up those persistent wishlists. All deals are now final and ripe for the taking. Happy shopping!

Collect XP to Unlock More Free Games
Once again, you will earn XP for every dollar spent, for checking-in daily, and for collecting badges all throughout the sale. You can learn more about it and track your progress <span class="bold">here</span>.
If you've participated in our Monstrous Fall Sale, we may have some bonus XP for you, to be used towards our new free unlockables. And boy are they sweet!

Check them out:

Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
Shadowrun: Dragonfall – Director's Cut
STASIS

Hundreds Of Deals Up to 90% Off
The Winter Sale starts with countless deals and bundles, and it's worth checking back for news and new offers added every day at 11:00 AM UTC.

Some of our favorite launch deals include:
60% off Dungeons & Dragons classics like Planescape: Torment, Neverwinter Nights 2 and Icewind Dale 2
–Star Wars Bundle -66% (Jedi Outcast, Knights of the Old Republic, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, and more)
–Civilization Bundle -50% (Civilization III, Civilization IV, CivCity: Rome) - this one lasts until December 5th
–Shadow Warrior 2 -25%, Grim Dawn -40%, Darkest Dungeon -40%, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -50%, and more!

GOG Connect returns
18 new games have been added and will remain available for the duration of the Winter Sale, so if you own them on Steam, now is the time to add them to your GOG collection.

Here are some of the highlights:

- The Walking Dead: Season 2
- DEFCON
- Tropico 3 Gold Edition
- Costume Quest
- The Ball

Check out the full selection <span class="bold">here</span>.

Whether you've been naughty or nice this year, now is the time to treat yourself!
And speaking of treats, start by grabbing your monstrous wallpapers from <span class="bold">here</span>.

The Monstrous Winter Sale lasts until December 11, 10:59 PM UTC.
Post edited December 11, 2016 by maladr0Id
mecharma: What's the problem with it?

(looks good on my end)
Smannesman: This.
I think that it is meant to be like that.
JMich: Games have a 0% if you haven't picked 10 items, or a 10% to 13% if you have picked 10 items. 0% is working as intended it seems.
Seriously?
That's so GOG.
Bought only a single bundle game until now (Sim City 3000), sadly the Activision games where separated in 2 bundles (the few games I wanted were splitted between the two and insuficient to get a decent enough discount)
IDPLAY: Nice stuff.

By the way: Tropico 3 Gold does not exist as single entry on Steam - It's just Steam Special Edition + the Addon.
I own both there but get no extra Connect game.
Confirmed. It doesn't work for me either. In my Steam account I have "Tropico 3 - Steam Special Edition" and "Tropico 3: Absolute Power".
mecharma: What's the problem with it?

(looks good on my end)
JMich: Are you sure one can get the full discount without double dipping? Assuming one buys the normal+upgrade editions instead of the collector/special ones, I count 9 games.
Smannesman: This.
JMich: Games have a 0% if you haven't picked 10 items, or a 10% to 13% if you have picked 10 items. 0% is working as intended it seems.
Yes, the 0% for Mother Russia Bleeds and Reigns for the 1st tier is intended...
igrok: Why is The Incredible Machine in the Disney bundle? Isn't it a mistake?
Nope. It's legit.
Attachments:
disney.png (328 Kb)
mecharma: Yes, the 0% for Mother Russia Bleeds and Reigns for the 1st tier is intended...
And the other part of the question about bundle 2?
The new Monstrous Winter Sale backgrounds are here and from what i can see, the company just grew bigger!

@2560
@1920
@1680
@1366
@800
@570

Enjoy! :)
benmar: Nope. It's legit.
Thanks! That's interesting, I assumed Dynamix assets were in the hands of Activision (via Sierra).
mecharma: Yes, the 0% for Mother Russia Bleeds and Reigns for the 1st tier is intended...
JMich: And the other part of the question about bundle 2?
You are right, going back to the drawing board -- be right back!
If you do a SteamDB search you can only find the only two Tropico 3 APPIDs: 23490 and 57600.

https://steamdb.info/search/?a=app&amp;q=tropico+3
I checked again and Tropico 3 via Connect works now for those who have it on Steam with the addon
IDPLAY: I checked again and Tropico 3 via Connect works now for those who have it on Steam with the addon
Yup. They fixed it. I was able to add the game to my GOG account.
benmar: Nope. It's legit.
says the game runs with:

Windows (XP, Vista, 10)

i asume win 7 and win 8 will also work? cause it is not in the requirements :D
Devolver Bundles are weird.

All 3 say pick 10 to get max discount but:

#1 contains just 9 individual games + a whole bunch of DLC OR upgrades that I don't want
#2 contains only 6 individual games + the other stuff
#3 contains just 9 individual games + the other stuff

Why are they split like that? Why not just one bundle where you can pick 10 from the whole lot?

Seems really unfair to force customers to buy DLC/upgrades if they don't want them