It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 90% off | 18 new games available on GOG Connect.

The Winter Sale Is Ending Soon
Have you stocked up on excellent deals, Connected your games, or claimed your sweet freebies yet? No? Well, hurry up then! The Monstrous Winter Sale ends on Sunday but until then you have time to both collect all the XP you're missing and clean up those persistent wishlists. All deals are now final and ripe for the taking. Happy shopping!

Collect XP to Unlock More Free Games
Once again, you will earn XP for every dollar spent, for checking-in daily, and for collecting badges all throughout the sale. You can learn more about it and track your progress <span class="bold">here</span>.
If you've participated in our Monstrous Fall Sale, we may have some bonus XP for you, to be used towards our new free unlockables. And boy are they sweet!

Check them out:

Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
Shadowrun: Dragonfall – Director's Cut
STASIS

Hundreds Of Deals Up to 90% Off
The Winter Sale starts with countless deals and bundles, and it's worth checking back for news and new offers added every day at 11:00 AM UTC.

Some of our favorite launch deals include:
60% off Dungeons & Dragons classics like Planescape: Torment, Neverwinter Nights 2 and Icewind Dale 2
–Star Wars Bundle -66% (Jedi Outcast, Knights of the Old Republic, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, and more)
–Civilization Bundle -50% (Civilization III, Civilization IV, CivCity: Rome) - this one lasts until December 5th
–Shadow Warrior 2 -25%, Grim Dawn -40%, Darkest Dungeon -40%, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -50%, and more!

GOG Connect returns
18 new games have been added and will remain available for the duration of the Winter Sale, so if you own them on Steam, now is the time to add them to your GOG collection.

Here are some of the highlights:

- The Walking Dead: Season 2
- DEFCON
- Tropico 3 Gold Edition
- Costume Quest
- The Ball

Check out the full selection <span class="bold">here</span>.

Whether you've been naughty or nice this year, now is the time to treat yourself!
And speaking of treats, start by grabbing your monstrous wallpapers from <span class="bold">here</span>.

The Monstrous Winter Sale lasts until December 11, 10:59 PM UTC.
Post edited December 11, 2016 by maladr0Id
I have a question for populous the beginning.
I own the cd version of populous but not the expansion undiscovered world,on popre.net i saw they were offering the expansion pack alone so is it legal to download it there or not?
I've got no answer in the subforum
Fonzer: I have a question for populous the beginning.
I own the cd version of populous but not the expansion undiscovered world,on popre.net i saw they were offering the expansion pack alone so is it legal to download it there or not?
I am not a lawyer, I can not say whether it is legal to download the expansion from that website. It just made me wonder to notice a free, full 'multiplayer version' for download, which is just the standard game without the single player maps.

I also own the cd version of populous the beginning. But I want to support GOGs idea of DRM free gaming, so I bought another copy from here as well, which contains the expansion. Pleace notice it has never been as cheep as right now. Only $0.89 if you purchase/own the required amount of games of the EA strategy BYOB bundle.

I can also recommend Populous 2. I tried to play the first installment a few months ago, but I stopped playing after a couple of levels and switched to the second game. I missed too many features which were implemented in Popupous 2.
Trying to buy 4 games got me in the verification of your payment attempt,it simply takes too long.Mostly buying ea strategy bundle or bullfrog games
Post edited December 04, 2016 by Fonzer
Fonzer: Trying to buy 4 games got me in the verification of your payment attempt,it simply takes too long.Mostly buying ea strategy bundle or bullfrog games
I don't know whether I read your comment right. Can you or can't you purchase games? >...verification of your payment attempt,it simply takes too long...<
mecharma: We know about this issue guys and are working on it!

Apologies!
Painted_Doll: 3 hours passed and the problem still exist .
...and over 24 hours later they're still broken. This is bad even by Gog's standards.
Fonzer: I have a question for populous the beginning.
Well since it's being sold here, I'm going to say no.
And I've never seen it mentioned anywhere that the developer/publisher made it public domain so that's another tick in the 'not legal' column.
I'm actually a bit surprised The Manhole: Masterpiece Edition is on sale, as it hasn't seen a discount for [url=https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=manholemasterpieceedition]two years[/url] until now!
This thing with some games being part of multiple bundles is really confusing, as is games from bundles also listed as partaking individually in the sale.
Painted_Doll: 3 hours passed and the problem still exist .
Avogadro6: ...and over 24 hours later they're still broken. This is bad even by Gog's standards.
I guess the bright side is that it's only broken, in the sense of all but Redemption losing any discount, if you select all 19 games. Select anything between 10 and 18 and it works.
But darn weird thing to not fix in... minutes really, not to mention a day. As you said, even by GOG standards.
thesmashingone: I'm actually a bit surprised The Manhole: Masterpiece Edition is on sale, as it hasn't seen a discount for [url=https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=manholemasterpieceedition]two years[/url] until now!
Funny thing, just yesterday I was thinking that it never goes on sale, and ta da, here it is today.
HypersomniacLive: This thing with some games being part of multiple bundles is really confusing, as is games from bundles also listed as partaking individually in the sale.
Not really. I mean, they always were also individually on sale, albeit for a smaller discount. If anything, them NOT showing up individually would be weird, seeing as they are discounted individually as well.
If you're willing to buy a bundle, check bundles first.
thesmashingone: I'm actually a bit surprised The Manhole: Masterpiece Edition is on sale, as it hasn't seen a discount for [url=https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=manholemasterpieceedition]two years[/url] until now!
HypersomniacLive: Funny thing, just yesterday I was thinking that it never goes on sale, and ta da, here it is today.
Wow! I put this on my secret Santa wishlist, but I think I might have to take it off because I want to buy it... I never thought it would go on sale!
Fonzer: Trying to buy 4 games got me in the verification of your payment attempt,it simply takes too long.Mostly buying ea strategy bundle or bullfrog games
RupertMurdock: I don't know whether I read your comment right. Can you or can't you purchase games? >...verification of your payment attempt,it simply takes too long...<
Actually i managed to buy it,but had to close down the tab and try again with choosing games and then checking out.Refreshing the status order got me nowhere and i wasted like 30 minutes on it.

Also thanks for clearing that up about the legalty of populous add-on Smannesman,if you would post in the populous thread with this info i could mark you as solved.
Post edited December 04, 2016 by Fonzer
RupertMurdock: I don't know whether I read your comment right. Can you or can't you purchase games? >...verification of your payment attempt,it simply takes too long...<
Fonzer: Actually i managed to buy it,but had to close down the tab and try again with choosing games and then checking out.Refreshing the status order got me nowhere and i wasted like 30 minutes on it.

Also thanks for clearing that up about the legalty of populous add-on Smannesman,if you would post in the populous thread with this info i could mark you as solved.
Your efforts sound troublesome, but it is nice to read that you've managed it.
Otherwise Christmas would have been a bit sooner this year for you. ;-)
Hi GOG guys!

I own the Witcher 3 + Season Pass (last week I've completed the Blood & Wine expansion - it's the BEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED! - sorry for shouting ;). Since I saw on sale page that W3 GotY edition is for 89,99 PLN I wanted to gift it to my brother (and share my happiness with him) but when I put it into basket and went to checkout the price was suddenly 122,79 PLN. WTF?

P.S.
Thank You for adding to my library an option to download the W3 GotY ed. It will be much helpful when I upgrade my PC for Cyberpunk 2077