It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 90% off | 18 new games available on GOG Connect.

The Winter Sale Is Ending Soon
Have you stocked up on excellent deals, Connected your games, or claimed your sweet freebies yet? No? Well, hurry up then! The Monstrous Winter Sale ends on Sunday but until then you have time to both collect all the XP you're missing and clean up those persistent wishlists. All deals are now final and ripe for the taking. Happy shopping!

Collect XP to Unlock More Free Games
Once again, you will earn XP for every dollar spent, for checking-in daily, and for collecting badges all throughout the sale. You can learn more about it and track your progress <span class="bold">here</span>.
If you've participated in our Monstrous Fall Sale, we may have some bonus XP for you, to be used towards our new free unlockables. And boy are they sweet!

Check them out:

Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
Shadowrun: Dragonfall – Director's Cut
STASIS

Hundreds Of Deals Up to 90% Off
The Winter Sale starts with countless deals and bundles, and it's worth checking back for news and new offers added every day at 11:00 AM UTC.

Some of our favorite launch deals include:
60% off Dungeons & Dragons classics like Planescape: Torment, Neverwinter Nights 2 and Icewind Dale 2
–Star Wars Bundle -66% (Jedi Outcast, Knights of the Old Republic, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, and more)
–Civilization Bundle -50% (Civilization III, Civilization IV, CivCity: Rome) - this one lasts until December 5th
–Shadow Warrior 2 -25%, Grim Dawn -40%, Darkest Dungeon -40%, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -50%, and more!

GOG Connect returns
18 new games have been added and will remain available for the duration of the Winter Sale, so if you own them on Steam, now is the time to add them to your GOG collection.

Here are some of the highlights:

- The Walking Dead: Season 2
- DEFCON
- Tropico 3 Gold Edition
- Costume Quest
- The Ball

Check out the full selection <span class="bold">here</span>.

Whether you've been naughty or nice this year, now is the time to treat yourself!
And speaking of treats, start by grabbing your monstrous wallpapers from <span class="bold">here</span>.

The Monstrous Winter Sale lasts until December 11, 10:59 PM UTC.
Post edited December 11, 2016 by maladr0Id
Excellent.

How does the "share on twitter or FB" thing work? I retweeted the sale announcement; is that it? Just wondering 'cause all the other things added points right away but that hasn't.
I guess all these people complaining about the myriad sales are all permanently employed people living in first world countries with strong economies, or are people that have no self -control and must buy stuff every time there is a sales banner somewhere in sight.

For those of us who are unemployed or living in poorer countries, however, sales are about the only times we can afford to buy stuff, so I, for one, welcome yet another sale and hope that there will yet be a Christmas sale coming later in the month. In the meantime I'll add the games on my wish list which are finally at an affordable price point to my cart and do a single check-out when all the deals have been announced.

Thanks for the sales, gog, and the freebies, even though I already own the 2 I'm interested in. I'm sure I'll eventually find a way to do safe trades with the many codes I'll never use.
Post edited December 01, 2016 by musteriuz
DieRuhe: Excellent.

How does the "share on twitter or FB" thing work? I retweeted the sale announcement; is that it? Just wondering 'cause all the other things added points right away but that hasn't.
Click the button on the GOG main page. That's all!

I have domain blocks for facebook and twitter on my system, but there's no need to go there. GOG should have updated the button's onclick event handler.
Attachments:
share.png (101 Kb)
Post edited December 01, 2016 by vanchann
I would have called Jesse's bundle "Collection of Cox"
DieRuhe: Excellent.

vanchann: Click the button on the GOG main page. That's all!

I have domain blocks for facebook and twitter on my system, but there's no need to go there. GOG should have updated the button's onclick event handler.
Geez. Duh. Thank you!
Anyone knows how the Monstrous Fall Sale bonus XP works?
DeMignon: Anyone knows how the Monstrous Fall Sale bonus XP works?
Maybe you mean Winter, but it doesn't really matter.

I think in general they work in a way $1 = 1000 XP.
deleted
vanchann:
He meant bonus for participating in Monstrous Fall Sale. It's in the FAQ on promo status page:

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THE XP BOOST FROM THE MONSTROUS FALL SALE?
The XP you collected during our Monstrous Fall Sale will give you a nice XP boost to use in The Monstrous Winter Sale. Specifically: those who collected up to 5000 XP get a 500 XP boost. Those who collected up to 15000 XP get a 1000 XP boost. Those who collected more than 15000 XP get a 3000 XP boost.
Post edited December 01, 2016 by Azgrel
HypersomniacLive: Cheers for the Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition code, wonder how many still don't own it though.
Believe it or not, I didn't have it. :P I do own the retail version though. :)
vanchann:
Azgrel:
I see. Thanks.
Somehow I managed to ignore there was a connection between the two sales.
Post edited December 01, 2016 by vanchann
Geez, there are people who complain about this sale which is close to the previous one. I thought only french people were grousing all the time for no reasons.

Well, I'm french, so let's grumble.

I want Legend of Grimrock, but only the 2nd one is low-priced !
I want Sunless Sea and Zubmariner !
I don't want to wait to see if they will be discounted !
I have no time to play during winter season !
I have no money !
I have too many games to play !

Thanks GOG, it's nice to have you !
Anyone else having trouble claiming Neverwinter Nights? Every time I select it, it kicks me to the store page. :/
Wow! another sale? My wallet is on fire! xD
I certainly wasn't expecting this. I figured GOG would have their sale ahead of "the other place", but I didn't expect three sales in such short order. GOG Bear is eating my bank account. D: