It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deals up to 90% off | 18 new games available on GOG Connect.

The Winter Sale Is Ending Soon
Have you stocked up on excellent deals, Connected your games, or claimed your sweet freebies yet? No? Well, hurry up then! The Monstrous Winter Sale ends on Sunday but until then you have time to both collect all the XP you're missing and clean up those persistent wishlists. All deals are now final and ripe for the taking. Happy shopping!

Collect XP to Unlock More Free Games
Once again, you will earn XP for every dollar spent, for checking-in daily, and for collecting badges all throughout the sale. You can learn more about it and track your progress <span class="bold">here</span>.
If you've participated in our Monstrous Fall Sale, we may have some bonus XP for you, to be used towards our new free unlockables. And boy are they sweet!

Check them out:

Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
Shadowrun: Dragonfall – Director's Cut
STASIS

Hundreds Of Deals Up to 90% Off
The Winter Sale starts with countless deals and bundles, and it's worth checking back for news and new offers added every day at 11:00 AM UTC.

Some of our favorite launch deals include:
60% off Dungeons & Dragons classics like Planescape: Torment, Neverwinter Nights 2 and Icewind Dale 2
–Star Wars Bundle -66% (Jedi Outcast, Knights of the Old Republic, X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, and more)
–Civilization Bundle -50% (Civilization III, Civilization IV, CivCity: Rome) - this one lasts until December 5th
–Shadow Warrior 2 -25%, Grim Dawn -40%, Darkest Dungeon -40%, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -50%, and more!

GOG Connect returns
18 new games have been added and will remain available for the duration of the Winter Sale, so if you own them on Steam, now is the time to add them to your GOG collection.

Here are some of the highlights:

- The Walking Dead: Season 2
- DEFCON
- Tropico 3 Gold Edition
- Costume Quest
- The Ball

Check out the full selection <span class="bold">here</span>.

Whether you've been naughty or nice this year, now is the time to treat yourself!
And speaking of treats, start by grabbing your monstrous wallpapers from <span class="bold">here</span>.

The Monstrous Winter Sale lasts until December 11, 10:59 PM UTC.
Post edited December 11, 2016 by maladr0Id
neatfeatguy: Neverwinter Nights - Diamond doesn't show up in my list of games.

It says I got it and to enjoy, but doesn't show in my list anywhere. It's not a big loss for me, I do have all the original copies of the Neverwinter Nights games on disc, I'd just like to have an easy way to install them.
Thiev: If you clicked the link within the first hour, you might've encounter a small bug that delays adding NWN to library. It should appear on your account Soon™ (by the end of day, in worst case)
I appreciate the response.

I literally clicked on the game about 30-40 minutes ago. I'm not exactly sure when the sale started, but if it started more than a few hours ago, my click was past the first hour.

I'm not in any rush or need it right now. Just thought I'd point this out in case it was an issue unknown about.
For some reason "claimed" is upside down. Weird!

Also I want to buy dying light. Please bundle the dlc in the main game or put it all 75 percent off. The game is older than witcher 3 and that has seen huge discounts
Help! i cant check out.
Theres simply too much traffic.
It just spins around.
It sure must take a special kind of retard to argue—and believe—that sales and low prices are bad for the consumer. So much so that one invariably second guesses oneself, in suspicion; no one can be that dumb—it ought to be a prank, jest, trolling. I do wholeheartedly believe, however, that all those doing so here, with a straight face, have the utmost sincerity.
Post edited December 01, 2016 by fmoura
nepundo: I've clicked the link after 14:00, and I guess that's already more than 2 hours into the sale...? Does your message still apply if that's the case?
Thiev: Apparently so :(
Ok, no problem if you guys are already aware of it and the solution is waiting :)

As I said, I didn't want to contact support if it's a common problem. Thanks for the answer!
How do people fail to get enough XP for Stasis? It says 30'000 XP for me. That's three games on average.
how exactly do you get THE SOCIALITE badge?
My twitter account is a different email-address than my gog-account. So I can't get the badge it seems? (I don't use facebook)
People who are wondering why they've got an "inconsistent" XP boost: It's written right in the (small) FAQ!
WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THE XP BOOST FROM THE MONSTROUS FALL SALE?
The XP you collected during our Monstrous Fall Sale will give you a nice XP boost to use in The Monstrous Winter Sale. Specifically: those who collected up to 5000 XP get a 500 XP boost. Those who collected up to 15000 XP get a 1000 XP boost. Those who collected more than 15000 XP get a 3000 XP boost.
Thank you very much GOG!
Fonzman: how exactly do you get THE SOCIALITE badge?
My twitter account is a different email-address than my gog-account. So I can't get the badge it seems? (I don't use facebook)
Just click on "Share" (https://www.gog.com/)
Can you guys put doom and old wolfenstien on sale please? :) been waiting to get it now for a bit.
We JUST had a sale. And normally we use this sale to max out our secret santa fun.

gog, you know I love you, but this just threw a wrench in everything. :(
Alright gog, let's do this.
Tarhiel: I´m... shocked!
Third sale in succession and so early?

Why does it have to end in December 11th? I really would wish it to last longer :/
That's ok - at the end of that there'll be the Pre-Xmas sale, then the end of year sale...
NWN with all the expansions and digital goodies? Neat, I've got a couple of other copies of NWN with expansions (original boxed separates and gamersgate 'complete') but I never got to play Pirates of the Sword Coast and the other missing premium modules.