It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you, Doc, and congratulations to all the winners!
It's nice to see so many folks gifted with so many awesome games!

MaximumBunny, let us know how is "Serpent in the Staglands" - I'm curious how hardcore this hardcore crpg actually is ;)
diemza: Hi I am interessed by :
18. Layers of Fear
Doc0075: You need to change chat settings to public so that I can send you your code.
Hi ! I change that, thanks again for the giveaway from France !
Cavalary: Now this makes things interesting. Do you take Enebias up on his challenge? :D
MarkoH01: I like cryptic but I am much more afraid of the fighting/platform sections so - don't know if I will be able to do this. But al least I can try as soon as I find the time (still "working" on my 100% Hollow Knight walkthrough atm). Then again, I am German - don't know a thing about italian beer but it probably is not as good as German beer ;)
I'll offer you Czech Pilsner. My favourite.
Thank you very much for your generosity, Doc0075! Another game (bundle) removed from my wishlist. :) And congrats to all the winners!
Post edited April 26, 2018 by eiii
Congrats to all the winners and thanks Doc for generosity!
Congrats to all the winners!
MarkoH01: don't know a thing about italian beer but it probably is not as good as German beer ;)
My italian alcohol-addicted soul (which dwells in my liver) is triggered.
Congratulations to the winners! :)
Congrats to the {NumberOfWinners==27} winners -
{TheLuckyPeople==liamphoenix;triock;Pouyou-pouyou;bela555;dr.schliemann;Lemon_Curry;Red_nosed;eiii;MikeFE; Cavalary;Tallima;P̶a̶n̶a̶i̶a̶s̶->Vingry;noahantebi;amrit9037;nevarRed;gogtrial34987;_Slaugh_;diemza; Lexor;TheGrand547;MaximumBunny;mrcrispy83;Dean_Demon;hummer010;MarkoH01;kmcoolice;Qwertw}
and thanks, as previously mentioned, to {TheGiveawayPerson==Doc0075}. :)
Post edited April 27, 2018 by helpo1
Congrats to all the winners and many thanks to Doc.

Enebias: My hint: write down everything you read. Seriously.
I usually take screenshots with things I need to remember in games.
What a big surprise !  A huge thanks to Doc0075 for the game and his generosity, and congratulations to all the winners !  :-D
Congrats to the winners! ^_^
congratulations to the winners!! :D
Congrats to the winners!!
Congrats to all the winners