It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Well okay then. Faith in hermitude restored.

Now...

Who got the beef jerky?!
*Leans over* Here it is, I think I must have sat on it. At least it's warm jerky
Sachys: Well okay then. Faith in hermitude restored.

Now...

Who got the beef jerky?!
foxworks: *Leans over* Here it is, I think I must have sat on it. At least it's warm jerky
*does not touch it and stand well back

THAT IS NOT BEEF JERKY!!!
foxworks: *Leans over* Here it is, I think I must have sat on it. At least it's warm jerky
Sachys: *does not touch it and stand well back

THAT IS NOT BEEF JERKY!!!
*sniffs it* I guess it solves that mystery of what's that smell in the cave. *tosses it*
...although the gog health dept should have condemned this place eons ago. that's disgusting. and what is that on the ceiling?! *pulls out hazmat gear*
Crewdroog: ...although the gog health dept should have condemned this place eons ago. that's disgusting. and what is that on the ceiling?! *pulls out hazmat gear*
I think Sachys was pulling an all nighter. Might want to double bag it.
Crewdroog: ...although the gog health dept should have condemned this place eons ago. that's disgusting. and what is that on the ceiling?! *pulls out hazmat gear*
Ejects disc that's been playing. I fear it's worse than we thought *shows disc labeled "The Facts of Life Season 3"*

*goes to put it in its case and gasps"

Property of BillyMaysFan59
foxworks: I think Sachys was pulling an all nighter. Might want to double bag it.
I'll just go get a hamster ball.
foxworks: Ejects disc that's been playing. I fear it's worse than we thought *shows disc labeled "The Facts of Life Season 3"*

*goes to put it in its case and gasps"

Property of BillyMaysFan59
you know what, I take it all back. this place needs shut down.
Post edited August 04, 2015 by Crewdroog
*superglues crewdroog to crude effigy of tom cruise in the corner
Sachys: *superglues crewdroog to crude effigy of tom cruise in the corner
best punishment EVAH! *basks in glow of crudely made tom cruise* I take back ever calling you the reincarnation of Xenu.
BillyMaysFan59: Fresh baked cheese biscuits! $1 each! Come and get them
foxworks: *turns out empty pockets*. Awww, c'mon!
Here have one on the house.
*snags a apple cider and cheese biscuit while BillyMaysFan59 is serving Foxworks*

Nice fresh flaky biscuits, delicious cheddar, and a freshly opened chilled cider. Yum!
KInda short on pocket change today, but here's some baked goodies to add

*adds some chocolate chip cookies and strawberry cupcakes with buttercream frosting to the table*

There! Now that should improve the smell around here ;)
Have read a couple of threads and wanted to post something, but everything I read seems too stirred up and exaggerated. Some things obviously aren't working well in the forum r̶e̶c̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶, but I wonder if this kind of agitation is really necessary? Most things could be simply ignored or counteracted without all the fuss (and granted, some issues could be easily solved by a little more attention on GOG's side). However, it looks like some guys are actually enjoying the turmoil. They love the action and they love joining the fight. But what did I expect? It's a gamer forum after all ;-)
DeMignon: Have read a couple of threads and wanted to post something, but everything I read seems too stirred up and exaggerated. Some things obviously aren't working well in the forum r̶e̶c̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶, but I wonder if this kind of agitation is really necessary? Most things could be simply ignored or counteracted without all the fuss (and granted, some issues could be easily solved by a little more attention on GOG's side). However, it looks like some guys are actually enjoying the turmoil. They love the action and they love joining the fight. But what did I expect? It's a gamer forum after all ;-)
wave a sausage at them in person and see them turn green like 11 year old geeks threatened with being flushed! O_____o

*waves sausage!
SalarShushan: *snags a apple cider and cheese biscuit while BillyMaysFan59 is serving Foxworks*

Nice fresh flaky biscuits, delicious cheddar, and a freshly opened chilled cider. Yum!
KInda short on pocket change today, but here's some baked goodies to add

*adds some chocolate chip cookies and strawberry cupcakes with buttercream frosting to the table*

*Eyes strawberry cupcakes and begins dragging herself (effigy in tow) towards table and gasps* Is...that..real...buttercream?
SalarShushan: *adds some chocolate chip cookies and strawberry cupcakes with buttercream frosting to the table*

Crewdroog: *Eyes strawberry cupcakes and begins dragging herself (effigy in tow) towards table and gasps* Is...that..real...buttercream?
oh yes..made with organic butter too. *hands a cupcake to Crewdroog* :D