It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Thanks Tour De France for unleashing 1000+ chavs on my street at 7am whislt I was still trying to get to sleep, you complete and utter bastard!
...Chavs like cycling O_o?
Sachys: Thanks Tour De France for unleashing 1000+ chavs on my street at 7am whislt I was still trying to get to sleep, you complete and utter bastard!
Ragnarblackmane: ...Chavs like cycling O_o?
they like nicking the bikes - more cycle crime here than any other city
Ragnarblackmane: ...Chavs like cycling O_o?
Sachys: they like nicking the bikes - more cycle crime here than any other city
Ugh, what a bunch of useless dicks. I used to bike everywhere and it never failed that about once a month after leaving a bar friends and I would find one of our bikes had slashed tires, busted spokes or a bent rim where some asshole had tried to steal it and upon failing had engaged in petty vandalism. Mind, since most of these bars were near a college campus, sometimes it probably was just petty vandalism.
Elmofongo:
Sachys: Interesting you list Evile in those links - a long time friend of mine (from school age in fact) was the tour driver / manager the night of the crash.
I did not even know they suffered a Car Crash. Was this recent?
Sachys: Interesting you list Evile in those links - a long time friend of mine (from school age in fact) was the tour driver / manager the night of the crash.
Elmofongo: I did not even know they suffered a Car Crash. Was this recent?
nah, couple of years back - one member died. it was in sweden i think
Elmofongo: I did not even know they suffered a Car Crash. Was this recent?
Sachys: nah, couple of years back - one member died. it was in sweden i think
Mike Alexander? I though he died of Natural Causes. Bloodclot or something?
Damn Brazil, 5-0 for Germany in the first 35 minutes.

This shit's HILARIOUS
Sachys: nah, couple of years back - one member died. it was in sweden i think
Elmofongo: Mike Alexander? I though he died of Natural Causes. Bloodclot or something?
Hmmm... yes you're right. He was on that tour though... wondering which band it was he was driving that had the crash now.
I know both incidents led to him quitting that line of work.
ggf162: Damn Brazil, 5-0 for Germany in the first 35 minutes.

This shit's HILARIOUS
so thats what my mate is gibbering about.
Post edited July 08, 2014 by Sachys
g'day all hermits
niniendowarrior: Stay vigilant!
Colonal
grunthos64: g'day all hermits
hey there hermie :)
grunthos64: g'day all hermits
foxworks: hey there hermie :)
name ain't hermie lol need to blast some sweet tunes in here
Any german hermits here? you SHOULD be all drunk after the butchering that went down in Brazil. :)
Crsldmc: Any german hermits here? you SHOULD be all drunk after the butchering that went down in Brazil. :)
im not i actually hoped brazil would take up a fight from the start but that wasnt anything like a good game to me
Crsldmc: Any german hermits here? you SHOULD be all drunk after the butchering that went down in Brazil. :)
Aveweto: im not i actually hoped brazil would take up a fight from the start but that wasnt anything like a good game to me
It was a good game for me, it showed Brazil they need to make some adjustments in their playstyle, the joga bonito belonged to the germans today.

What happened today, the "Mineirazo", is an uglier remainder to all brazilians of the "Maracanazo", maybe even worse for them.