It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Australian GOGers... is this guy for real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3IaKVmkXuk

Funny bit, but wow.
Hopefully he manages to stick around.
*steps up to the bar*

I'll just have a sausage cheese biscuit with a soy decaf hazelnut latte, please.
Sausage Quote of the Day:

"So long as you have sausage in your mouth, you have solved all questions for the time being."

- Franz Kafka
Post edited July 04, 2014 by stg83
Think we can expect a drunken Stooner later on. Toy car NOT in hand!
Happy 4th of July everyone! This round is on me. ;)

*flings sausage!
BillyMaysFan59: Happy 4th of July everyone! This round is on me. ;)

*flings sausage!
I brought the cheese biscuits and chilli!
Anyone here feel any relation between the games you play and yourself? Like, I'm an amatuer wildlife photographer and I sneak around birds and stuff. Just like doing that in general. And I play the Splinter Cell games and hopefully the Thiefs games a few months later.

So any relation? Just anything at all?
Shadowstalker16: Anyone here feel any relation between the games you play and yourself? Like, I'm an amatuer wildlife photographer and I sneak around birds and stuff. Just like doing that in general. And I play the Splinter Cell games and hopefully the Thiefs games a few months later.

So any relation? Just anything at all?
well im an asshole by nature and i love to play the saints row titles if that counts :D
^^ lol, badass

Maybe we really do have a connection to our games. Anyone else?

Obviously this only applies to real gamers since casual gamers just play what they have in front of them.
Aveweto: well im an asshole by nature and i love to play the saints row titles if that counts :D
That certainly cunts. ;p
Shadowstalker16: ^^ lol, badass

Maybe we really do have a connection to our games. Anyone else?

Obviously this only applies to real gamers since casual gamers just play what they have in front of them.
well ive noticed that the games i play arent alway only a mirror of myself but also my interests in general
I bet one can somehow estimate a person's personality by looking at their games-list.
Shadowstalker16: I bet one can somehow estimate a person's personality by looking at their games-list.
probably but the question is would you want that?
Same here, I'm an asshole and I love saints row. lol
I love horror games but usually can't stand horror movies for the most part, love the psychological aspect which every non Resident Evil game tries to do. Also its why i love the Silent Hill movies even though ya they kind of suck