It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The chimp's wha? O___O

Don't tell me he's off aswell.
Crsldmc: The chimp's wha? O___O

Don't tell me he's off aswell.
For the time being :/
foxworks: For the time being :/
Oh, so it is a long hiatus I thought he was back when I saw the new Absent Friends giveaway. That is unfortunate. :/
foxworks: For the time being :/
stg83: Oh, so it is a long hiatus I thought he was back when I saw the new Absent Friends giveaway. That is unfortunate. :/
It will be intermittent as he is without stable internet for the moment.
foxworks: It will be intermittent as he is without stable internet for the moment.
I see, yeah I saw his post in the giveaway thread where he mentioned that he will pop in when there is WiFi In the vicinity, thanks for the info foxworks.
Interesting. Looks like layoffs at GameSpot SF today. Very unfortunate.

Justin Calvert
Carolyn Petit
Tom McShea
Maxwell McGee
Wernher
Benito Gonzalez
Ryan MacDonald

EDIT: Not much said except they're reorganizing
Post edited July 30, 2014 by foxworks
stg83: Oh, so it is a long hiatus I thought he was back when I saw the new Absent Friends giveaway. That is unfortunate. :/
foxworks: It will be intermittent as he is without stable internet for the moment.
Oh, nothing to worry about then. :)

Thanks for replying foxworks.
justanoldgamer: Anyone else having problem with the game updates?
I go to the "My game" page, press the "NEW & UPDATED n" button (where n is the number of updates) and nothing happens. I have to manually search for which games were updated.
List mode I take it? See here.
justanoldgamer: Anyone else having problem with the game updates?
I go to the "My game" page, press the "NEW & UPDATED n" button (where n is the number of updates) and nothing happens. I have to manually search for which games were updated.
Gydion: List mode I take it? See here.
Thanks.

Wow, this place is dead.
justanoldgamer: Wow, this place is dead.
That's because if anyone has anything they want to talk about they create a thread of their own.
Been on the road all day traveling, makes for one tired man LOL. Me and the wife are on a weekend trip up into the mountains just to get away. So exploring tomorrow and then drive back on Sunday. Good thing I really enjoy driving LOL
trentonlf: Been on the road all day traveling, makes for one tired man LOL. Me and the wife are on a weekend trip up into the mountains just to get away. So exploring tomorrow and then drive back on Sunday. Good thing I really enjoy driving LOL
Funny, when I look forward to a road trip, a few hours into it, I'm in the mood to rush to my destination ;-)
trentonlf: Been on the road all day traveling, makes for one tired man LOL. Me and the wife are on a weekend trip up into the mountains just to get away. So exploring tomorrow and then drive back on Sunday. Good thing I really enjoy driving LOL
Yeah, I know what you mean. For me, half the fun of going on holiday is in the journey.
Have fun exploring!
The mountains...ah, I miss my home.
Just finished climbing around some old Indian cliff dwellings, pretty cook stuff :-)