It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DeMignon: Oh my, bad day for Greece. 60% of Greeks are celebrating their victory, but aren't aware that Greece critics all around Europe are celebrating with them, because they think they've dug their own grave :-(
In the age of internet? Even some people in US aware. http://i.imgur.com/XU9S8EN.png
Majority of the [s]EU[/s] world is in the same state as Greece, +- 5-10 years.
Well there goes my vacation.....

Best of luck to Greece. I think you are going to need it. Not judging though. I probably would look differently to all this when i was a greek citizen. A big majority choose NO so congrats: you guys seem to know what you want and again best of luck!
mecirt: Well, goodbye Greece. It was nice having you.
Really?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Snip...
Amen. Time to beat the bastards now!
https://youtu.be/WManjKAEJzU
catpower1980: Amen. Time to beat the bastards now!
https://youtu.be/WManjKAEJzU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIRPcICB-iY
I'm loving these butthurt comments from businessmen and supposed free-marketers denouncing Greece for saying no to completely ridiculous debt loads and financial aid thrown upon them from duplicitous politicians. Seems everything is coming full circle. Ultimately, money makes hypocrites of just about everyone.

God help us! Our totally fake ass world economy is in jeopardy! Greece might be the beginning of a whole global meltdown of our fake economy we sold everyone on! Quick, throw some more derivative trade money at it! Worthless money makes all the bad things go away. Jesus Christ on a popsicle stick, can we please just get to the zombies and alien invasions already?
At least its decisive no beating around the bush with this one.
Emob78: Ultimately, money makes hypocrites of just about everyone.
Salute. Respect. Exactly this.
Congrats to Greece! A great decision.

One could say that a spectre is haunting europe. The spectre of democracy ;)

Time to change the old europe...
Post edited July 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
KiNgBrAdLeY7: When people are not blackmailed... When people are victimized by democracy's propaganda... When people aren't intimidated by the instigated bank closure... Sure, this RAREST of occasions NEEDS celebrating! I was dead certain that yesmen would kiss arses and lick boots, as usual.

I don't know about others and i don't care. But i myself never wanted to be part of europe. Others chose for me. And i certainly didn't want inside euro. Others chose for me. And now i pay consequences for OTHERS' choices, not mine and me who never had a single debt in my life, found myself owing money.

Better future is dead certain that is off limits. But who cares... When i have to choose between WORSE future or NO future, i 'll gladly take the lesser of evils, of course. And no fake ass stranger will tell me whom i elect or what i vote.

And we like Russians. The shitty countermeasures the european dorks passed off against them, caused them to put certain trade goods of us in embargo. Why we have to shoulder the consequences or Europe's stupidity in challenging Badass Putin and co? Why should we be threatened from "allies" to not do business with Russians, like that gas business and even receive assassination threats? (older, past prime minister was to be assassinated for that damn gas business).

Go take your threats and warmongering elsewhere, sons. To people who are willing and able to receive them. Here be people who know when to say NO and when enough is more than enough, really.
Well put. This is democracy as it should be and irrespective of whether you agree with the decision or not, I admire that Greeks have had the opportunity to make their collective voices heard.

Shortly after the Conservatives were voted in to power again (with something like 24% of the vote!) in the UK, the promised EU referendum became one of the main talking points/debates in this country. Within weeks, Deutsche Bank announced that it would consider moving it's main businesses out of the UK if a No vote won. It backfired though as bankers were the cause of the financial crises as we all know and it strengthened the no campaign as a result. I'm not quite as eloquent as Mr Bradley (I can't bring myself to call you King...you can call me Pig though) but this seems to be the EU way and I admire any protest of any kind that brings the Western democracies and so called freedoms in to question.
Just a small victory for the Greek people. I think that the political weight of an agree even remotely favorable to Greece is unsustainable for the Europe, so this means that, with the BRICS pressing, it's Obama's turn. When was the last time a country left the NATO?
pigdog: ***Deutsche Bank announced that it would consider moving it's main businesses out of the UK if a No vote won.***

***It backfired though as bankers were the cause of the financial crises as we all know and it strengthened the no campaign as a result.***

I'm not quite as eloquent as Mr Bradley (I can't bring myself to call you King...you can call me Pig though) but this seems to be the EU way and I admire any protest of any kind that brings the Western democracies and so called freedoms in to question.
***...*** Excellent mentioning those!

About eloquent, bah, i know, i am "hate speeching" again... As other people will most probably see it. Truth is i am not a nasty person, i just have a unique way of putting things into perspective, much like the Malkavian dialogue lines or something. I am always speaking the truth upon pain of ridicule, rejection or worse and never regretted it once. Better regret for something you said, rather than regretting never speaking when you should.

Seriously though, putting "freedom" in question or even worse, in peril, is simply something else. Everyone should be entitled to it. And any protest against freedom deprivation should be supported.
Post edited July 06, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: About eloquent, bah, i know, i am "hate speeching" again...
Actually my comments about you being eloquent were not sarcastic.
This just in: Greece votes "no" to bailout, the country's hymn changed to the second stanza of this Jessie J song.
The propaganda in mainstream media was at all-time high, from fear mongering that puts Fox News to shame, to flat out hatred towards Tsipras. Yet all in vain.

Congrats and respect for rebelling against IMF slavery, and good luck.

If only we'd do something about our neoliberal prison colony ...
Post edited July 06, 2015 by DeathDiciple