It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Direct link to the wishlist appeared on the top bar, listing the number of games but topping at 99+ and including titles which had their IDs changed or were removed while on the wishlist. Really fail to see the point of including the total number of wishlisted titles, even more so with that cap. Maybe it'd have made sense to list how many are on sale...
Cavalary: Direct link to the wishlist appeared on the top bar, listing the number of games but topping at 99+ and including titles which had their IDs changed or were removed while on the wishlist. Really fail to see the point of including the total number of wishlisted titles, even more so with that cap. Maybe it'd have made sense to list how many are on sale...
And... it's gone.
mrkgnao: And... it's gone.
Temporarily gone, it would appear.
mrkgnao: And... it's gone.
Cavalary: Temporarily gone, it would appear.
The heart is back.
They added How Long To Beat times on game changes. A nice addition IMHO. (It disappeared, so maybe they're tweaking/testing it for now)

I felt it uses too much space though, so I made it more compact with this bit of CSS:

.howlongtobeat-wrapper {
grid-template-columns: repeat(4,1fr);
}
.howlongtobeat-box {
padding: 0;
}
Post edited December 18, 2023 by InkPanther
InkPanther: They added How Long To Beat times on game changes. A nice addition IMHO. (It disappeared, so maybe they're tweaking/testing it for now)
Yesss just noticed this, opencritic is a shitshow (at least it's at the bottom) and this looks even worse! One more step to making the website even more useless i guess.
InkPanther: They added How Long To Beat times on game changes. A nice addition IMHO. (It disappeared, so maybe they're tweaking/testing it for now)
Oh shit, possibly single best change GOG ever made for me personally, at least in last decade. I always check HLTB for games I'm interested in anyway, and often it's a key reason for me to buy it or not, so this is more than welcome.
Huh, nice addition for a change! But yes, placement and size should change. If not also at the bottom, where OpenCritic is, then towards the bottom of the sidebar, just before the DRM free, below the (possible) DLC area, and definitely without those large boxes and wasted space, just plain text.
Gamers obsession with length is one of the reasons this medium is so artistically stagnant. Hooray for pandering to lowest common denominator?
high rated
There's a small surprise you can find in My Settings -> Forum color scheme (skin).
InkPanther: There's a small surprise you can find in My Settings -> Forum color scheme (skin).
I can't stand the color scheme, but I like the layout change. So I guess I'll keep it on and hope it gets tweaked over time. I'm sure we have jpolgesek to thank for this much needed update too.
high rated
InkPanther: There's a small surprise you can find in My Settings -> Forum color scheme (skin).
So it's officialy public at this point :P It's still a work in progress, but hopefully it will make browsing the forums a little nicer (especially on mobile).
If you liked previous skins, don't worry - we have no plans to remove them.
Enjoy! (and let me know what you think :D)
jpolgesek: So it's officialy public at this point :P [...]
I assumed it's meant to be public since you mentioned it in public and the settings are available to everybody. :P
Ice_Mage: I can't stand the color scheme, but I like the layout change. So I guess I'll keep it on and hope it gets tweaked over time. I'm sure we have jpolgesek to thank for this much needed update too.
I'm the opposite. I like the color scheme, but don't like the layout changes. Would be great, if we could choose color scheme and layout seperately.
Ice_Mage: I can't stand the color scheme, but I like the layout change. So I guess I'll keep it on and hope it gets tweaked over time. I'm sure we have jpolgesek to thank for this much needed update too.
PaterAlf: I'm the opposite. I like the color scheme, but don't like the layout changes. Would be great, if we could choose color scheme and layout seperately.
Same, the color scheme is great, but I'm not a fan of the new layout. There's too much empty space at the bottom of the page for example.
Post edited April 18, 2024 by NuffCatnip