It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't really feel compelled to win anything, but looks like fun to play!

I've been meaning to brainstorm something (rock was literally my first idea but it was already taken) and my creativity seems to be near zero atm.

What's the deadline for entries?
hey, Doc! thanks for this great giveaway.
my char would be... hmmm... let's see...
Ami. she's an absolutely ordinary girl next door. bland and boring. nothing happens around her. as if [mis]adventures avoid her by all means. still, she'd like to be in for:
- Prey;
- Dishonored;
- Shenmue III;
- Ori and the Blind Forest;
- Ara Fell;
- Crosscode;
- Beautiful Desolation;
- Unforeseen Incidents;
- Haven;
- Baldur's Gate 3;
- Tyranny;
- Pillars of Eternity (the first one);
- Hero-U.
as the ancient saying follows, HEAVEN OR HELL? ... LET'S ROCK!
Post edited December 31, 2020 by LynXsh
ok, I've got it!

I'm a Petaminx super puzzle!

My strength is that I can defeat anyone clumsy of hand or who lacks patience; my weakness is I lose to anyone with the patience to watch an 8 hour tutorial on how to solve it.

I'll be in for:

Dishonored: Complete

A few other things are definitely tempting but I don't have a controller (trails in the sky) or I'm not sure my computer can run them ><

tyvm for the entertainment and your overwhelming generosity! (again!)
Doc0075: More prizes will be added between now and the end of fight club, you can edit which games you have entered for at any time.
I see nothing added? Am I right?
high rated
Doc0075: More prizes will be added between now and the end of fight club, you can edit which games you have entered for at any time.
SylvanFae: I see nothing added? Am I right?
I said between now and the end of fight club, fight club hasn't even started yet, let alone ended.
high rated
RedRagan: I'm in for:
You need to either change your chat settings to public or add me as a friend.
I wonder if the fight club will have some description of matches. There's material for epic stuff here.
high rated
Enebias: I wonder if the fight club will have some description of matches. There's material for epic stuff here.
Would be pretty dull if there wasn't.
Doc, if I want to change the list/order of games, can I edit my previous post or should I create a new one?
I am iPeach the 12th. I'm super-fast and pretty, but I don't last long. And I don't have a charger.
Enebias: I wonder if the fight club will have some description of matches. There's material for epic stuff here.
Doc0075: Would be pretty dull if there wasn't.
Nice! I wonder how my character will fare with the "just wait it out" approach. A mountain probably cannot kill you, and yet nobody can outlive it. :P
Enebias: There's material for epic stuff here.
Yes, the whole fight club event should be a lot of fun! I just hope my favorite characters so far don't lose too quickly, since a coin will decide their fate. :)
Post edited December 03, 2020 by krugos2
Doc0075: Would be pretty dull if there wasn't.
Looking forward to it!
Doc0075: Several of you have described your characters without giving them an actual name. Could you name them please.
in case you missed it, my characters name is Borzoi and I edited it into the description
high rated
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Doc, if I want to change the list/order of games, can I edit my previous post or should I create a new one?
Just edit your original post.

One more day to join fight club.