It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you sooooo much for the POE2, Doc! It was one of your the best giveaways :D
Thank you, Doc, and thank you, Punington, for shaping this great Tournament.
Thank you very much Doc0075 !
Doc0075: 12. OHMYGODJCABOMB - Mafon - The Outer Worlds + The Outer Worlds Expansion Pass
Thank you so much, Doc!

It was a great event. All these descriptions of the fights were so interesting to read that it's a little sad that the tournament is over.

And congratulations to all the participants! It seems that no one was left without a prize. (:
Many, many thanks for the generous gift Doc, much appreciated! Also many thanks to all folks who lend a hand to this giveaway, i sincerely thank you for that! Congrats to the fellow winners too!
Doc0075: 101. LynXsh - Ami - Prey: Digital Deluxe Edition
thank you so much, Doc0075, for this fantastic event!
thank you, Punington, for your help with the fights' descriptions!
I had so much fun reading all the "battle logs".

and of course thank you, TheDudeLebowski, Carradice and krugos2, for your help with keeping this tournament easy to navigate!
hope, that page would live long enough.

thank you, fellow combatants!
without you there would be no such intense battles.

and thanks for the game!
My GoG, look at that wall of prizes.
Doc spent a fortune again just to make other goggers happy.
Plus he cared to create an entertaining story for the giveaway.
Thank you for the gift and for this mind-blowing recurring uber-generous event.
Post edited January 10, 2021 by phaolo
Doc0075:
Thank you!
And even more so, thank you for coming up with this idea that brought back this community spirit I thought forever lost from here.

And again, thank you to everyone who took part. Even if it won't last past or outside this thread, it remains the best part of it, and will likely be remembered for years to come.
Thank You Doc for making this huge giveaway to happen. You are true hero of GOG forum. As I said before to you, my mind can't comprehend how can you make bigger and bigger giveaways everytime. Your generosity is unfathomable. Mr. Chip and I say "THANK YOU".

Congratulations to everyone who attended this huge event and won a game they desired.

Mr. Chip says barking "THANK YOU" for all the wishes he received. Now little dachshund fighter rests in his bed after
day-walking outdoors. :)
Doc0075: 41. BenKii - Ben Kii Nobi - The Outer Worlds + The Outer Worlds Expansion Pass
Thanks Doc for the gift! :)

I got a kick out of seeing the code expiring December 31st 2199. Fitting seeing as my character is from the future. :D
Attachments:
BenKii: I got a kick out of seeing the code expiring December 31st 2199. Fitting seeing as my character is from the future. :D
That should reassure those who are afraid whether GOG will continue to operate, after the problematic CP2077 launch. :P
Doc0075: 41. BenKii - Ben Kii Nobi - The Outer Worlds + The Outer Worlds Expansion Pass
BenKii: Thanks Doc for the gift! :)

I got a kick out of seeing the code expiring December 31st 2199. Fitting seeing as my character is from the future. :D
I still believe it should be 2077, wasted opportunity. :P
Post edited January 10, 2021 by Trid
Thank you Doc for the game and the epic fights. This has been a highlight of my holidays.
One day in a distant future, an ancient statue, is found. Depicting a woman with a perlexed expression, it's not possible to tell what technique was used to make it. It gets 3D scanned by the restaurators before doing actual work on the piece of stone. The 3D model takes life of its own on the screen, and with a smile says:
"Thanks Docs! And to all the writers, the gifters, the keepers of the fight results and all the human counterparts of the fighters!".
Then the newly born self-aware AI runs in the Neunet and transmits her powerful art magic on every connected screen and mind.
Thanks Docs and the writers and whoever contributes to this. This whole thread is very entertaining, and we even got a game as bonus.

I received The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky and am downloading it right now.