It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Rescue is on its way zeo. I took a long look at your list and clicked on nearly every game to see what it is about and if you don't mind I would take Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy of your hands. Thit means if it is still available.
zeogold: Argh, I'm terribly sorry. I already gave that one away around the beginning of the month, I just forgot to update the list. If it shows up again, though, I'll be sure to give it to you.
Shame on you, slacking off.
zeogold: Argh, I'm terribly sorry. I already gave that one away around the beginning of the month, I just forgot to update the list. If it shows up again, though, I'll be sure to give it to you.
omega64: Shame on you, slacking off.
Not the first time I've done it, REDVWIN has caught me before. The problem is that I have two lists, my personal one I keep track of and the OP. Sometimes I'll update one without updating the other and it throws me (along with everybody else) off.
omega64: Shame on you, slacking off.
zeogold: Not the first time I've done it, REDVWIN has caught me before. The problem is that I have two lists, my personal one I keep track of and the OP. Sometimes I'll update one without updating the other and it throws me (along with everybody else) off.
Yeah, but I waited and got a Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box copy a while later. :)

REDVWIN
Post edited March 25, 2016 by REDVWIN
MarkoH01: Rescue is on its way zeo. I took a long look at your list and clicked on nearly every game to see what it is about and if you don't mind I would take Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy of your hands. Thit means if it is still available.
Thanks to triock I still got it so no need to worry.
But still: keep your list up to date! There are not THAT many games on it and all that is allowed to be important in your life is this list. You brought this on to yourself the moment you started this GA so do what it takes! ;)
Post edited March 25, 2016 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Thanks to triock I still got it so no need to worry.
But still: keep your list up to date! There are not THAT many games on it and all that is allowed to be important in your life is this list. You brought this on to yourself the moment you started this GA so do what it takes! ;)
Gog's spirit of camaraderie to the rescue! :]

REDVWIN
REDVWIN: Gog's spirit of camaraderie to the rescue! :]
REDVWIN
Yes, this community amazes me every day again.
JunglePredator: Not sure Zeo deserves anything... if it wasn't for the fact I have a game with a metascore of 22 I think he just devalued my collection.
zeogold: *cruel, maniacal cackling*
dal4fsu: As an aside, I have quite a few steam games I'll never play added to my account. If anyone can tell me how to pull them off, and give the keys to this thread, I'd gladly do so.
zeogold: You can't do that, I'm afraid. GOG sometimes lets you do this, but only if you bought the game very recently and haven't downloaded it.
dal4fsu: If no one has claimed it, I'd be interested in snagging Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas. No worries if not.
zeogold: You can do that, though.
Granted.
You're a good man Charlie Brown! Let me know what I should do to get the Key from you, i.e. PM or whatever.

Looked through my orders on GOG last night and found some good games not yet redeemed. Think I am going to have to return the favor to someone else on another Community Giveaway thread for GOG!
Post edited March 25, 2016 by dal4fsu
2 days and no activity? Blasphemy!!!

To remedy this, I humbly request the Runespell: Overture game.
high rated
ShadowPatriarch: 2 days and no activity? Blasphemy!!!

To remedy this, I humbly request the Runespell: Overture game.
It's about time! Simply scandalous that this thing needed to be bumped!
Granted.
If I may, I'd like to ask for Splatter: Blood Red Edition. Thank you zeogold :)
mchack: If I may, I'd like to ask for Splatter: Blood Red Edition. Thank you zeogold :)
Granted.
mchack: If I may, I'd like to ask for Splatter: Blood Red Edition. Thank you zeogold :)
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you :D And thanks to the amazing sharonbn for donating the game. :) Now off to paint the floor red. Mwuahaha :P
While they're not very active (ok I doubt they've posted at all... I had to walk them through adding me as a friend a couple minutes ago so I knew the user name) could I nominate 88crystals for "Secret of the Magic Crystals"? It's my significant other & a horse game would be a decent surprise.
JunglePredator: While they're not very active (ok I doubt they've posted at all... I had to walk them through adding me as a friend a couple minutes ago so I knew the user name) could I nominate 88crystals for "Secret of the Magic Crystals"? It's my significant other & a horse game would be a decent surprise.
Since it's nearly impossible to find this person and would probably ruin the surprise if asked you to make them post here, I'll give it to you.
Granted.
zeogold: Granted.
mchack: Thank you :D And thanks to the amazing sharonbn for donating the game. :) Now off to paint the floor red. Mwuahaha :P
There goes another formerly nice GOGer turning bad ... what a shame ;)