It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
MarkoH01: If you like the Artifex Mundi games be sure to check if you have already played all of the ones I donated (or are they all gone meanwhile?).
Ritualisto: Thanks, you're absolutely right, I should ask for more games.
Well, come on, then! Ask away! The list only keeps growing bigger!
zeogold: Well, come on, then! Ask away! The list only keeps growing bigger!
O.K., but only if it is really no problem. The game I am interested in is "Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan". I played the first one of the series (Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride) 8 months ago and as far as I remember it was one of the best hidden object games from Artifex Mundi which I played.
So may I ask for "Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan"?
Well I guess I could ask for Glacier 3... I dunno.. when a game get's "mostly negative" & only a couple hundred reviews it's hard to want it. Shame cause I do like racing games.... have like 8 installed already.
high rated
zeogold: Well, come on, then! Ask away! The list only keeps growing bigger!
Ritualisto: O.K., but only if it is really no problem. The game I am interested in is "Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan". I played the first one of the series (Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride) 8 months ago and as far as I remember it was one of the best hidden object games from Artifex Mundi which I played.
So may I ask for "Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan"?
Granted!
JunglePredator: Well I guess I could ask for Glacier 3... I dunno.. when a game get's "mostly negative" & only a couple hundred reviews it's hard to want it. Shame cause I do like racing games.... have like 8 installed already.
We salute you, brave soul.
Granted!
Post edited March 24, 2016 by zeogold
Thanks zeogold for hosting this giveaway! Thanks again MarkoH01 for the hidden object game "Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan"!
Thanks Red 5.

Not sure Zeo deserves anything... if it wasn't for the fact I have a game with a metascore of 22 I think he just devalued my collection.
Thank you Zeogold for the gift.
Thank you V3 for the game!!
Ritualisto: Thanks zeogold for hosting this giveaway! Thanks again MarkoH01 for the hidden object game "Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan"!
And of course you are very welcome ... now ask for the next game :)
MarkoH01: And of course you are very welcome ... now ask for the next game :)
Thanks again! I already finished both games. Relaxing 4,5h of gameplay each.
Hmmm, just came across this thread.

If no one has claimed it, I'd be interested in snagging Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas. No worries if not.

As an aside, I have quite a few steam games I'll never play added to my account. If anyone can tell me how to pull them off, and give the keys to this thread, I'd gladly do so.
Post edited March 24, 2016 by dal4fsu
dal4fsu: Hmmm, just came across this thread.

If no one has claimed it, I'd be interested in snagging Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas. No worries if not.

As an aside, I have quite a few steam games I'll never play added to my account. If anyone can tell me how to pull them off, and give the keys to this thread, I'd gladly do so.
Did you already redeem the keys in your account?
dal4fsu: Hmmm, just came across this thread.

MarkoH01: Did you already redeem the keys in your account?
Yeah, did a little more research and found out they cannot be re-gifted. I've never bought the keys as a gift before so I will have to keep an eye out for that in the future. Looks like I cannot actually donate them here, sorry.
JunglePredator: Not sure Zeo deserves anything... if it wasn't for the fact I have a game with a metascore of 22 I think he just devalued my collection.
*cruel, maniacal cackling*
dal4fsu: As an aside, I have quite a few steam games I'll never play added to my account. If anyone can tell me how to pull them off, and give the keys to this thread, I'd gladly do so.
You can't do that, I'm afraid. GOG sometimes lets you do this, but only if you bought the game very recently and haven't downloaded it.
dal4fsu: If no one has claimed it, I'd be interested in snagging Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas. No worries if not.
You can do that, though.
Granted.
Post edited March 24, 2016 by zeogold
Rescue is on its way zeo. I took a long look at your list and clicked on nearly every game to see what it is about and if you don't mind I would take Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy of your hands. Thit means if it is still available.
Post edited March 25, 2016 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Rescue is on its way zeo. I took a long look at your list and clicked on nearly every game to see what it is about and if you don't mind I would take Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy of your hands. Thit means if it is still available.
Argh, I'm terribly sorry. I already gave that one away around the beginning of the month, I just forgot to update the list. If it shows up again, though, I'll be sure to give it to you.