It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I am writing for Schizo2015 who would also be interested in "Mass Effect 2" but who has some difficulties with English.
As far as I know the game is not finally gone yet and since it is the first game Schizo2015 has aked for in this thread I guess he should get a chance as well, don't you think? If the game is already gone forget the request - it's all up to zeogold as usual :)
Well, since the first person to request it is under suspicion by some other users, and the second person has already received two games this month (although I did say I'm easing up on the limit for this current month), I'll go ahead and give it to this person if they show up on this thread (so I know where to PM the codes). He's free to ask in his native language.
ShadowPatriarch: I like to humbly request for Aztaka and Chaser, if ofcourse no one else wants it. Cheers.
zeogold: I let a whole day pass on this one? I'm losing my touch.
Granted!
Somebody else wants Chaser, so according to your instructions, I'll give it to him.
kusumahendra: I'd like to request Chaser please

Thank you
zeogold: Haven't seen you much on this forum before. Searching your username brings up good things about you, though.
Granted!
Wow, thanks zeogold :)

Yeah, I'm not really active in this forum. I haven't even use this forum until this year
believe me or not, even though I registered with GoG since 2013 somehow I just figured out this forum existence last year
kusumahendra: Yeah, I'm not really active in this forum. I haven't even use this forum until this year
believe me or not, even though I registered with GoG since 2013 somehow I just figured out this forum existence last year
You're doin' better'n me. I've been registered since 2012 and never even bothered to click the "community" tab until 2015.
kusumahendra: Yeah, I'm not really active in this forum. I haven't even use this forum until this year
zeogold: You're doin' better'n me. I've been registered since 2012 and never even bothered to click the "community" tab until 2015.
ADVICE: Once Clicked, There's no turning back!

REDVWIN
zeogold: You're doin' better'n me. I've been registered since 2012 and never even bothered to click the "community" tab until 2015.
REDVWIN: ADVICE: Once Clicked, There's no turning back!

REDVWIN
Haha.. Agreed. My best experience with online forum is this one and bodhi linux. That says a lot about this community
high rated
Update: Oceanhorn, Warmachine Tactics, and Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lockdown added, courtesy of bler144.
Samorost 2 (x2) added, courtesy of sanfueg.
zeogold: Granted!
Somebody else wants Chaser, so according to your instructions, I'll give it to him.
Cool cool. Big Thanks to the generous donor, who in the true spirit of charity remains anonymous, for the Aztaca game. :) And of course thanks to Zeo for running this GA. Cheers.
I wouldn't mind Warmachine Tactics.... been looking at paying the $1 USD for it...
JunglePredator: I wouldn't mind Warmachine Tactics.... been looking at paying the $1 USD for it...
Well, now you don't have to.
Granted!
Thanks guys (or gals).
zeogold: Update: Oceanhorn, Warmachine Tactics, and Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lockdown added, courtesy of bler144.
I bought the recent bundle to get shadowrun chronicles, but I am actually looking for a second copy so that I can play with my son...that being DRM intensive version on steam and all. As I already have the game, but will most likely give him the key I understand if you want to give this available key to someone else.
high rated
zeogold: Update: Oceanhorn, Warmachine Tactics, and Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lockdown added, courtesy of bler144.
iphgix: I bought the recent bundle to get shadowrun chronicles, but I am actually looking for a second copy so that I can play with my son...that being DRM intensive version on steam and all. As I already have the game, but will most likely give him the key I understand if you want to give this available key to someone else.
That's perfectly acceptable. Thanks for being honest, but there's no need to explain yourself. Hope the both of you enjoy it!
Granted!
Post edited March 19, 2016 by zeogold
Thank you and bler144!!
Do you think there's a chance of Steel Rain tonight? I hope there is. I've got my umbrella with me.
high rated
chadjenofsky: Do you think there's a chance of Steel Rain tonight? I hope there is. I've got my umbrella with me.
I'm going to take that as a request, and you can take this as a "granted".