It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

parasol123: may i request reverse crawl?
Granted.
MarkoH01: I would like to request a bit of "Time" please.
...huh?
madth3: Send him a copy of Crash Time 2 + a complete set of Time Mysteries for being a smartass. :-P
I was about to give him the Time Mysteries games before it dawned on me he'd DONATED most of those and probably was joking somehow, though I don't get the joke.
madth3: (Or a half nibbled donut and a glass of stale water, knowing Zeo)
Hey! I'd never be giving away my precious donuts! Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep those things hidden from Snowkatt?!
Now, Tic-Tacs, on the other hand...
MarkoH01: I'll take the bow then. :)
It shall be sent to you at the earliest convenient hour.
Post edited October 29, 2017 by zeogold
high rated
Hm...gonna need to make room for the next update.

Update: Bionic Dues, Crash Time 2, Crazy Cars - Hit the Road, C-RUSH, The Crystal Nebula, Crystals of Time, Dracula: The Resurrection, Drayt Empire, Drive Megapolis, Earth 2160, Forsaken Uprising, Gun Metal, Gun Monkeys, Hospital Tycoon, KIDNAPPED, Lost Moon, Mind Spheres, Monument Builders - Alcatraz, Purgatory, QuestRun, RoBoRumble, Sleeping Valley, Speed Kills, and Three Dead Zed have been retired.
high rated
Update: The Silent Age, Discovery! A Seek and Find Adventure, Club Life, and Gunworld added, courtesy of Impaler26.
Never Again, Stickman Wars, Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf, and A Second Before Us added, courtesy of A.Ryan.
Dead Effect 2. The Last Door - Collector's Edition, Dead Age, and The Last Door: Season 2 - Collector's Edition added, courtesy of heartburnron.
Outlast and Outlast: Whislteblower DLC added, courtesy of vjadid.
Ryse: Son of Rome added, courtesy of jbotterli.
The Walking Dead added, courtesy of supplementscene.
Dead Effect 2, Dead Age, Neverending Nightmares, and Eon Altar: Episode 1 added, courtesy of DrLeatherface.
One Piece Burning Blood added, courtesy of blackfeld.
Screencheat and Hurtworld added, courtesy of Chandoraa.
The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams and Hurtworld added, courtesy of MadyNora.
Frozen Hearth, Battlepaths, and The I of the Dragon added, courtesy of AWG43.
Puzzle Agent, Puzzle Agent 2, Westerado: Double Barreled, Tomb Raider I, Tomb Raider II, Tomb Raider III, Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse, Sam & Max: Season 1, and Sam & Max: Season 2 added, courtesy of zeogold.
Could I please request A Second Before Us? I love walking simulators!
Can I request Ryse: Son of Rome?

UPD. Thanks jbotterli and zeogold ! :)
Post edited October 29, 2017 by NickZah
DrLeatherface: Could I please request A Second Before Us? I love walking simulators!
Granted.
NickZah: Can I request Ryse: Son of Rome?
Also granted.
Thanks to A.Ryan for the donation! and Cheers Zeogold for hooking me up :D
zeogold: ...huh?
madth3: Send him a copy of Crash Time 2 + a complete set of Time Mysteries for being a smartass. :-P
zeogold: I was about to give him the Time Mysteries games before it dawned on me he'd DONATED most of those and probably was joking somehow, though I don't get the joke.
I can see you locked up at home thinking about this "Time" thing for hours. Maybe, it's some kind of a code or just a typo (like so many MarkoH01 is making) or maybe it's just bad translation ... what could this mean? What did he mean with this "Time" thing. I cannot see you suffering, zeo - even in my imagination - so I will help you out here. I was hoping you could give me some actual time so I could play all the games I have .... see, it was not that difficult.

Do you think the pink bow will make problems at the customs? btw: Please detach the kid from it before you send it to me - otherwise I am sure it will be problematic ;)
zeogold:
MarkoH01: .... I was hoping you could give me some actual time so I could play all the games I have .... see, it was not that difficult.
Backlogs, Backlogs everywhere.
MarkoH01: I can see you locked up at home thinking about this "Time" thing for hours. Maybe, it's some kind of a code or just a typo (like so many MarkoH01 is making) or maybe it's just bad translation ... what could this mean? What did he mean with this "Time" thing. I cannot see you suffering, zeo - even in my imagination - so I will help you out here. I was hoping you could give me some actual time so I could play all the games I have .... see, it was not that difficult.

Do you think the pink bow will make problems at the customs? btw: Please detach the kid from it before you send it to me - otherwise I am sure it will be problematic ;)
Pfffft, of course I understood it. I was just...uh...testing you. Yes, that was it!

Nonsense, the bow should arrive just fine. It's not like the Germans are known for censoring things with the potential for or portrayal of excessive violence or anything like that.
MarkoH01: .... I was hoping you could give me some actual time so I could play all the games I have .... see, it was not that difficult.
phandom: Backlogs, Backlogs everywhere.
Please tell me the alternative. Stop buying games on GOG? They would suffer just because I have a full time job and thinking logical about only buying games that I can afford to play in time. I cannot do this to GOG... they need my money ... and I need my fix ;)
phandom: Backlogs, Backlogs everywhere.
MarkoH01: Please tell me the alternative. Stop buying games on GOG? They would suffer just because I have a full time job and thinking logical about only buying games that I can afford to play in time. I cannot do this to GOG... they need my money ... and I need my fix ;)
The solution is obviously giving up the full time job
MarkoH01: Please tell me the alternative. Stop buying games on GOG? They would suffer just because I have a full time job and thinking logical about only buying games that I can afford to play in time. I cannot do this to GOG... they need my money ... and I need my fix ;)
supplementscene: The solution is obviously giving up the full time job
OMG - you are so right. Why didn't I think of that myself? I will do this first thing on my next workday. I will go straight to my boss and tell him that I HAVE to quit so that I am able to play my games. And then everything will be fine again ... at least as long until the landlord wants to have his rent ... but I am sure I can crash at your place and grab something to bite as well? Thank you for the solution and don't worry I don't need much ;)
zeogold:
May I ask for Neverending Nightmares and one of those Earth 2160 retired key, please ?
May I have The Last Door: Season 2 - Collector's Edition?