It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kmonster: May I have Sound of Drop - fall into poison - ?
zeogold: Granted.
Activated. Thank you kbnrylaec for the game. :-)
Many thanks to parasol123 for the Cibele key :D
zeogold: Generally, if I don't automatically recognize the person and go "oh, them, yeah, they're ok", I'll do a search on the username. I look for activity mostly outside of asking for games or one/two-word posts or whatever. Basically what I'm trying to do is suss out whether the account is either:
A. An actual, decent person
B. Some kind of alt account or scammer
C. Only on the forum in order to grab games
D. C, but being sneaky about it by posting insignificant phrases like "Hi! I agree with that! Yes, you're right! GOG is the best! I love pizza!" on multiple threads to trick the search engine and make it look like they're active
o_O

So... uh... I'm not asking for any keys, but am, however, mildly curious whether you'd give me one if I did?
Hi! I agree with that! Yes, you're right! GOG is the best! I love pizza!
I'm curious what makes you think I wouldn't, but yes, you'd qualify.
zeogold: I'm curious what makes you think I wouldn't, but yes, you'd qualify.
JMich, however, would be ruled out by criteria A.
I played a demo of The I of the Dragon a long time ago and thought it was pretty cool, so I would like to make a request for that one.
hurvl: I played a demo of The I of the Dragon a long time ago and thought it was pretty cool, so I would like to make a request for that one.
Granted.
You need to make your chat accessible to me first, though. Either add me as a friend or change your settings.
Post edited October 07, 2017 by zeogold
I like the concept...the reviews not so much.
But let's take another dive into the low-rated games category...

Biglands: A Game Made By Kids
I'm always late for these giveaways, anyone who would like to gift me one I will be very thankful.
Sr.Gori: I'm always late for these giveaways, anyone who would like to gift me one I will be very thankful.
Either you are in the wrong thread or didn't read page one.
I'd try reading page one first.....
After that, if this all comes to no avail you could try the direct route and ask here.....
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread.
Sr.Gori: I'm always late for these giveaways, anyone who would like to gift me one I will be very thankful.
DampSquib: Either you are in the wrong thread or didn't read page one.
I'd try reading page one first.....
After that, if this all comes to no avail you could try the direct route and ask here.....
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread.
Ohh sorry if I brake any rule
DampSquib: Bacon sandwich!!!!! yay.
Sr.Gori: Ohh sorry if I brake any rule
Not my rules, but hey it happens, all good, try again once you meet the criteria on page one.
Or try you luck on the link i posted.
Post edited October 08, 2017 by DampSquib
RWarehall: I like the concept...the reviews not so much.
But let's take another dive into the low-rated games category...

Biglands: A Game Made By Kids
I like brave people like you.
Granted.
high rated
And now, at long last, the moment you've all been waiting for. I greatly apologize for the delay on this. Real life can give you a sucker punch and steal your wallet sometimes.

For Defense (plus DLCs), Royal Defense (plus DLC), Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks, Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon, Garshasp: The Monster Slayer, Moto Racer Collection, and Hard Man added, courtesy of DrLeatherface.
SpeedRunners, CastleStorm, Frontiers, Ice Lakes, and Spintires added, courtesy of swr2048.
Litil Divil, Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold, Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi, Pester, Soulbringer, Numba Deluxe. Pixel Puzzles 2: Birds, FORCED: Slightly Better Edition, Wargame: Red Dragon, and Battleplan: American Civil War added, courtesy of heartburnron
Eventide: Slavic Fable, Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden, Demon Hunter 2: New Chapter, Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call, Left in the Dark: No One on Board, Dark Arcana: The Carnival, Mind Snares: Alice's Journey, and 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek added, courtesy of ciemnogrodzianin.
Infested Planet, Warhammer: End Times - Vermentide, and Verdun added, courtesy of Doc0075.
HunieCam Studio, Sakura Agent, Sakura Fantasy, Sakura Beach, Sakura Beach 2, Sakura Angels, Sakura Spirit, and HuniePop added, courtesy of tinyE.
QuestRun, Chip, Anomaly Korea and Anomaly: Warzone Earth added, courtesy of AWG43.
Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden, Dark Arcana: The Carnival, Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood, Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink, Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse, Mind Snares: Alice's Journey, Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart, Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call, Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones, Time Mysteries: Inheritance - Remastered, Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres, and Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma added, courtesy of MadyNora.
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee added, courtesy of LynXsh.
HunieCam Studio, Soulless: Ray of Hope, Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball, Septerra Core, Enclave, Legends of Eisenwald, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, and Lost Planet 3 added, courtesy of bler144.
Outlast added, courtesy of Chandoraa.
World War 3 - Black Gold, World War II Panzer Claws 1+2, and Memories of a Vagabond added, courtesy of kusumahendra.
Tank Universal, Wasteland Angel, and Luna Online Reborn added, courtesy of Flashfire42.
Shining Force added, courtesy of jbritton.
Alpha Runner, Rover Rescue, Merri Puzzle, The Walking Dead, Septerra Core, Earth 2150, World War II Panzer Claws 1+2, Pressure, Outlast, Outlast Whistle Blower, Dungeon Souls, Neon Chrome, The Count Lucanor, Hustle Cat, Tattletail, and RIVE: Wreck, Hack, Die Retry added, courtesy of MarkoH01.
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball, Memoria, Insurgency, CRYPTARK, and Has-Been Heroes added, courtesy of Prah.
Hero of the Kingdom and Deep Dungeons of Doom added, courtesy of hurvl.