It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello! Does anybody interested in a stable income without investments? There is an excellent and tested option. All the details by reference (shady link)
TheNerdyPlane: This place is not for advertising - it is a place where you can donate games to Zeogold, and he takes care of making sure they go to a good home.
I'd advise you edit your post to remove the link in the post you quoted. I'm pretty sure that's a spambot you replied to.
tinyE: that explains his other post that I couldn't read. :P
MarkoH01: Maybe we should spam back on the page the spammer is linking to? I really hate those people (and there is not much I am hating in life).
I'd only dare click it if you have a really good antivirus program, personally.
MarkoH01: Full circle? So "we" have already given out 1,000 keys before?
I meant more along the lines of the Puzzlemaster [re]starting this giveaway and it getting to 1,000 with puzzle-like games.
Nevertheless, I'll take this opportunity to say:
I'm pleased to announce that we've reached over 1,000 keys given away!
parasol123: i know that i posted here several times, butit seems that what it thought was the list is not the ist, were is she?
, [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/post3]here, and here. The third link also contains other useful tidbits like a link to the taken keys, a link to mchack's SteamGifts RaChart, a link to the retired keys, and a list of donors.
Post edited August 11, 2017 by zeogold
parasol123: i know that i posted here several times, butit seems that what it thought was the list is not the ist, were is she?
TheNerdyPlane: The second, third and fourth posts - just go to the first page, skip the first post, and then behold the list of games!
thanks
zeogold: , [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/post3]here, and here. The third link also contains other useful tidbits like a link to the taken keys, a link to mchack's SteamGifts RaChart, a link to the retired keys, and a list of donors.
thanks
Post edited August 11, 2017 by parasol123
TheNerdyPlane: This place is not for advertising - it is a place where you can donate games to Zeogold, and he takes care of making sure they go to a good home.
zeogold: I'd advise you edit your post to remove the link in the post you quoted. I'm pretty sure that's a spambot you replied to.

MarkoH01: Maybe we should spam back on the page the spammer is linking to? I really hate those people (and there is not much I am hating in life).
zeogold: I'd only dare click it if you have a really good antivirus program, personally.
zeogold: I meant more along the lines of the Puzzlemaster [re]starting this giveaway and it getting to 1,000 with puzzle-like games.
Nevertheless, I'll take this opportunity to say:
I'm pleased to announce that we've reached over 1,000 keys given away!
In regards of the first thing - it's blocking me from making changes, I edit it and it just reverts when I repost.

I doubt you would need an AV, if the site is using ref links it means he's just trying to make a percent of whaterver anyone who signs up through the ref makes, meaning that it is probably legit. But don't take it from me.

And congrats on the achievement, you really are doing good for the community here!

Edit: Oh, and anyone who is tempted (but they shouldn't be) by that post should note that he is lying where he says 'Stable Income' - if it was a stable income he wouldn't need to post ref links to get money from others earnings!
Post edited August 11, 2017 by TheNerdyPlane
TheNerdyPlane: In regards of the first thing - it's blocking me from making changes, I edit it and it just reverts when I repost.
It's because the post has been deleted, therefore the forum software doesn't acknowledge it exists or whatever when quoted. You'd have to remove the numbers from the quote tag or remove the quote altogether.
Gerin: May I have Darkstone?
Granted.
Post edited August 11, 2017 by zeogold
I'm interested in Sunrider: Liberation Day - Captain's Edition and from the retired keys "Nux" and "Shut Up and Dig".
Huge thanks to zeogold and MarkoH01 for Darkstone
Gerin: Huge thanks to zeogold and MarkoH01 for Darkstone
You're welcome Gerin. Enjoy the game. :)
kmonster: I'm interested in Sunrider: Liberation Day - Captain's Edition and from the retired keys "Nux" and "Shut Up and Dig".
What does "retired keys" mean?
kmonster: I'm interested in Sunrider: Liberation Day - Captain's Edition and from the retired keys "Nux" and "Shut Up and Dig".
vjadid: What does "retired keys" mean?
They've moved to Miami to play golf and bitch about how cold it is.
They were not moving so zeogold moved them off the main list but that spiked a refound interest in them :-)
Full Throttle Remastered?
Hotline miami 1 and 2
Raxx: Full Throttle Remastered?
Hotline miami 1 and 2
Full Throttle would be so nice...
if you get both Hotlines enjoy them...osom games
Hotline miami 1 and 2
Namida.Pip: Full Throttle would be so nice...
if you get both Hotlines enjoy them...osom games
thx ill enjoy these games on Linux Mint if i get lucky!!!!!
And you?Whats your favourite Games list for the giveaway?
Post edited August 13, 2017 by Raxx
Granted.
Hotline miami 1 and 2
You have only two posts on this whole forum, both of which are on giveaways which you quite clearly did not read the rules for.
As a general tip, please take the time to read the first post or posts on a thread (i.e. post #1 on the first page) before commenting or asking for anything. Neither of those games are available, and even if they were, you currently would not qualify.
Retired keys are keys which are extremely hard to get rid of, thus I move them to an external list to save space on the OP. Keys on this list can disappear at any time without warning since I'll use them to give away elsewhere and try to tell people about GOG (and I've actually been mildly successful so far!).
Post edited August 13, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold: Granted.
Hotline miami 1 and 2
zeogold: You have only two posts on this whole forum, both of which are on giveaways which you quite clearly did not read the rules for.
As a general tip, please take the time to read the first post or posts on a thread (i.e. post #1 on the first page) before commenting or asking for anything. Neither of those games are available, and even if they were, you currently would not qualify.
zeogold: Retired keys are keys which are extremely hard to get rid of, thus I move them to an external list to save space on the OP. Keys on this list can disappear at any time without warning since I'll use them to give away elsewhere and try to tell people about GOG (and I've actually been mildly successful so far!).
ok no problem