It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I wonder if that post is going to be there long enough for a Blue to remove it.

evidently not XD
Post edited June 25, 2017 by tinyE
May I request Iron Storm seeming as its daggered. Unless I have gone past my limit, I just cant remember!
Happy Eid!
high rated
frog26: can i have ftl
SalmanAnees: Can I request Far Cry 3?
I would appreciate it if both of you read the OP. This is not a thread to just ask for any random game in. If you want that, you're looking for either or [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread]here. The available games for this giveaway are listed on the first page. Not only are neither of the requested games here, but neither of you, as of yet, meet the activity requirement and would be denied. Take this as an encouragement to get involved in the community! You can come back later after you're a bit more well-known and such.
TheNerdyPlane: May I request Iron Storm seeming as its daggered. Unless I have gone past my limit, I just cant remember!
That's the nice thing about daggered games, you're free to as many of them as you like regardless of the limit.
Granted.
Post edited June 25, 2017 by zeogold
May I request Burstfire, please?
zeogold: ... Granted.
I don't want to annoy you but could it be that you have forgotten my request here?
Post edited June 25, 2017 by MarkoH01
tinyE: I wonder if that post is going to be there long enough for a Blue to remove it.

evidently not XD
This.
high rated
zeogold: ... Granted.
MarkoH01: I don't want to annoy you but could it be that you have forgotten my request here?
Oop, my apologies.
MarkoH01: I woud like to request "Cthulhu Saves the World" please.
Granted.
RWarehall: May I request Burstfire, please?
Also granted.
Post edited June 26, 2017 by zeogold
I would like to thank the generous anonymous donor whoever he or she is for "Cthulhu saves the world". May the old ones have mercy on him when the end of days has come. And of course I thank the puzzlemaster zeogold for hosting this and granting me the game. :)
SAS50: Hello guys!
Humble Bundle is given free the steam key for killing floor. Is a limited time event, lefts 17 hours
MarkoH01: Great news but wrong thread. If you would have used the right one here you might have seen that this already has posted. This thread here is only for keys listed in the OP and hosted by zeogold.
Ok got it, sorry. Cheers!
MarkoH01: Great news but wrong thread. If you would have used the right one here you might have seen that this already has posted. This thread here is only for keys listed in the OP and hosted by zeogold.
SAS50: Ok got it, sorry. Cheers!
No problem - I just wanted to point it out for you to help if you have another great offer ready. Those are always appreciated so I thank you :)
Post edited June 27, 2017 by MarkoH01
I highly recommend Her Story. It is a couple of hours to play through with a story that will leave you thinking.
KoreaBeat: I highly recommend Her Story. It is a couple of hours to play through with a story that will leave you thinking.
and depending on how you played the game ypu may not even have the whole story to think about ...
KoreaBeat: I highly recommend Her Story. It is a couple of hours to play through with a story that will leave you thinking.
MarkoH01: and depending on how you played the game ypu may not even have the whole story to think about ...
If you mean to say you missed stuff, you do realize there's a...uh...well, not to spoil anything, so we'll say a thing...which you can find in the game that lets you know what you missed, right?
Post edited June 27, 2017 by zeogold
MarkoH01: and depending on how you played the game ypu may not even have the whole story to think about ...
zeogold: If you mean to say you missed stuff, you do realize there's a...uh...well, not to spoil anything, so we'll say a thing...which you can find in the game that lets you know what you missed, right?
With "you" I did not necessarily mean "me". There is an easy way to get 100% of the story (which even then still leaves room for interpretation) but I think it's fun that in most cases people will draw (sometimes different) conclusions even though they did not even hear the "whole" story. And yes, I know about the "thing" you mentioned :)
Post edited June 27, 2017 by MarkoH01