It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would also like to recommend another game:

Dutforce DX: An extreme descent platformer in which you'll have to clean platforms as fast as you can. The controls are spot on even though it takes a bit until you will get at least good in this game. The interesting fact however is that you can actually access any others players submittet high score and watch a replay! You can also sumbit your own high score. There are plenty of levels and sometimes you'll have to think a bit before you see which is the fastest way. You also have four characters to chose from. An absolute time waster because every level only takes a few seconds but you will constantly try to get better. Often you'll watch a replay and then trie to do it the same. Great little indie game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S2iPTfCM30
(The review shows the non DX version - the DX version has new levels and a different "hub")
Post edited May 18, 2016 by MarkoH01
Asbeau: May I ask for Banished, please? It's on my wishlist and I'll play it NOW! :)
Of course, granted.
Asbeau: I already feel bad enough about asking for one
That, good sir, is not the way to feel about this giveaway.
Especially considering that in the months I've run this thing, I've literally never seen it get smaller. Only bigger. Whenever one game goes, 2 donations come in. It's like trying to give away a hydra.
Erich_Zann: May I try my luck one more time and request Risen ? Just saw it had been added to the list.
Sure.
Granted.
MarkoH01: Oh boy, now I really have to pick another 10 or so
YES!
YES!
DO SO!
PLEASE!

See, Asbeau? This guy's got the right idea.
Post edited May 18, 2016 by zeogold
MarkoH01: Oh boy, now I really have to pick another 10 or so
zeogold: YES!
YES!
DO SO!
PLEASE!

Maybe if you could take a picture of some of the cutest games here - some sweet puppy-game pictures with sad looking big eyes could do it.
zeogold: YES!
YES!
DO SO!
PLEASE!

MarkoH01: Maybe if you could take a picture of some of the cutest games here - some sweet puppy-game pictures with sad looking big eyes could do it.
A Boy and His Blob:
[url=https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/Jb8PuuvAMQTwTgg2o2bA6bxGsag=/0x33:794x480/1600x900/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/48501145/Screen_Shot_2016-01-05_at_11.27.20_AM.0.0.png]https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/Jb8PuuvAMQTwTgg2o2bA6bxGsag=/0x33:794x480/1600x900/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/48501145/Screen_Shot_2016-01-05_at_11.27.20_AM.0.0.png[/url]
MarkoH01: Maybe if you could take a picture of some of the cutest games here - some sweet puppy-game pictures with sad looking big eyes could do it.
zeogold: A Boy and His Blob:
[url=https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/Jb8PuuvAMQTwTgg2o2bA6bxGsag=/0x33:794x480/1600x900/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/48501145/Screen_Shot_2016-01-05_at_11.27.20_AM.0.0.png]https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/Jb8PuuvAMQTwTgg2o2bA6bxGsag=/0x33:794x480/1600x900/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/48501145/Screen_Shot_2016-01-05_at_11.27.20_AM.0.0.png[/url]
I knew you would find a way to fulfill my request. Unfortunately I already have this game.

Since I know that many people are here looking for steam keys and also some of them (like me) are point and click fans, I'd like to thank Schizo2015 for telling me that the first Episode of the new episodic King's Quest is now completely free on steam (the season pass therefore should be reduced as well).

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/05/18/kings-quest-chapter-1-free-download/
Update: Warlock - Master of the Arcane: Complete Edition added, courtesy of DyNaer.
zeogold: Update: Warlock - Master of the Arcane: Complete Edition added, courtesy of DyNaer.
Funny, that's one of the two I was hoping someone would donate.

I'd be in for that unless there's someone who absolutely needs it.
zeogold: Update: Warlock - Master of the Arcane: Complete Edition added, courtesy of DyNaer.
bler144: Funny, that's one of the two I was hoping someone would donate.

I'd be in for that unless there's someone who absolutely needs it.
Beautiful.
Granted.
Might I inquire as to what the other one is?
Post edited May 19, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Beautiful.
Granted.
Might I inquire as to what the other one is?
Marvelous - I haven't claimed it yet, but many thanks to zeo for hosting this marathon and DyNaer for the code!

And sure, you can inquire.
bler144: And sure, you can inquire.
Lovely.
What is the other one?
bler144: And sure, you can inquire.
zeogold: Lovely.
What is the other one?
I'd be coy but as it's unlikely to end up here as a donation (hasn't been in a bundle, not likely to be discounted heavily any time soon) there's no need. It's Ori and the Blind Forest.

That said, my backlog is big enough I can hold out until that someday when it's on sale for $5 or less. I'd been tempted to buy Warlock in the Humble sale this weekend, and played the demo the other night, but decided to hold out for that to drop under $5 as well.

Lucky, I guess. Maybe the lottery will come in for me tonight as well ;)
zeogold: Lovely.
What is the other one?
bler144: I'd be coy but as it's unlikely to end up here as a donation (hasn't been in a bundle, not likely to be discounted heavily any time soon) there's no need. It's Ori and the Blind Forest.

That said, my backlog is big enough I can hold out until that someday when it's on sale for $5 or less. I'd been tempted to buy Warlock in the Humble sale this weekend, and played the demo the other night, but decided to hold out for that to drop under $5 as well.

Lucky, I guess. Maybe the lottery will come in for me tonight as well ;)
Very pretty game. If it's ever in a bundle I'll have to try it. I'm a sucker for art. (To the point where I think an art book is a good preorder bonus even though extra levels are always welcome...)
Just want to say a quick thanks here to Zeogold for organizing and maintaining this philanthropic initiative and to akhliber for donating Banished

I've sent you both personal thank you PMs but this will serve as a bump for this lovely thread too :)
If still available any chance for Oceanhorn?! Thanks to zeo and all the generous people that donated.
wolfsrain: If still available any chance for Oceanhorn?! Thanks to zeo and all the generous people that donated.
Yup.
Granted.